• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let us all just take a little break from the console war and wish all fellow Americans a Happy July 4th today.

Happy July 4th everyone!
es9Y1hE.gif

Last edited:
Could you instead, this year, just shove it in Britain’s face? We have some shit we’re working through ATM and kinda need to stay on task.

MrS

Banned
Commiserations to all the British people here and very happy 244th B-day to all Americans. Fight against cancel-culture mob before they strip away all your heritage from you. Cheers.
America: race wars, left and right at war, cops killing everybody, worst country in the world for Covid, horrendous president who has failed as a leader of his nation and of the free world.

But commiserations to all the British people here

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

If the consoles were a fireworks show playstation would be like the closing hour of disneyworld and Xbox would be that snake turd you light on fire and watch as it grows longer thinking "is that it?"

Also yes I'm kidding, console wars is dumb. Hope everyone has a safe 4th celebrating however they choose.

Last edited:
Original Brexit.
Happy 4th.
Don’t forget July 14th (French national day) we helped you to get rid of those bloody English and gave you your most emblematic symbol !
Big kisses !

I was in NYC for 5 years doing my doctorate degree, and every time someone came for a visit, he/she always wanted me to take them out to see the Statue of Liberty. Never got tired of doing so. What a magnificent piece of art. Thank you, friend!

Last edited:

Airola

No.

Switch is a kids' toy. Mario is only interesting to babies. Zelda's world is empty.
PS4 is corporate bullshit. Noisy garbage with no real exclusives.
Xbox One has no games. Underpowered brick with no real exclusives.
Stadia is nonexistent. Dead on arrival.
PC? Good luck playing the newest games without paying 1000 $/€/£ for parts that are outdated in a year.

War. It never ends.

Last edited:

tsumake

America: race wars, left and right at war, cops killing everybody, worst country in the world for Covid, horrendous president who has failed as a leader of his nation and of the free world.

Ooh, somebody’s salty.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I guess...congrats to your national pride of being "the greatest country in the world" *cough*

Happy 4th of July for member of this forum who happens to be American.

As an Irish person I wish all Americans a happy Independence Day, freedom from the yolk of British Imperialism is a beautiful thing!

But I love English women! Irish women have the most beautiful skin and red hair, and a temper, and I love them for it. Welsh women are gorgeous as well.

Last edited:

Still, it's way better than living in a 3rd world shithole.

Top Bottom