• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let us all just take a little break from the console war and wish all fellow Americans a Happy July 4th today.

SpartanN92

Banned
Happy 4th of July!
I’m here to Cook on the grill and use the drill. And I’m all done cooking.
#Freedom
#USA
#MAGA
ekd87Zo.jpg

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
Enjoy your independence while you can.

You'll all be speaking Chinese fifty years from now.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Colin Kaepernick
@Kaepernick7

·
5h

Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.
LOL.

He forgot to say slaves were sold out by their own backstabbing brotherhood.

As a Canuck, just want to say Happy July 4th to all you friendly neighbours south of the border. Whenever I do a road trip to watch sports in Buffalo or Detroit, the friendliest people out there.

See bickering world? You got two countries with a giant border that's loosely guarded, yet I don't see any issues. Not hard to do. Don't piss each other off and it's clear sailing.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
No offence to anybody here but I want take a break from all this stupid “political” threads and “system wars” BS and talk about games in “gaming forum”.....if it’s not too much to ask.

Happy Independence Day!

With all the fireworks being canceled people are taking it upon themselves to do their own. Sounds like a war zone outside... I love it! Screw the politicians with canceling fireworks and not allowing us to honor America properly, but being just fine with riots in our cities tearing down our history.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hold on there, I’m part Asian. This is kinda funny.
If you google it (assuming they aren't taken down), Dr D has tons of videos playing PUBG involving playing against Chinese players or pretending to be CHinese.

Hilarious stuff.

Also check out his Robodoc videos.

tsumake

LOL.

He forgot to say slaves were sold out by their own backstabbing brotherhood.

As a Canuck, just want to say Happy July 4th to all you friendly neighbours south of the border. Whenever I do a road trip to watch sports in Buffalo or Detroit, the friendliest people out there.

See bickering world? You got two countries with a giant border that's loosely guarded, yet I don't see any issues. Not hard to do. Don't piss each other off and it's clear sailing.
Colin Kaepernick

@Kaepernick7

·
5h

Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

I don’t really follow sports, but isn’t the reason Mr. Kaepernik is not playing football is because he sucks at it?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I don’t really follow sports, but isn’t the reason Mr. Kaepernik is not playing football is because he sucks at it?
He's not playing because he's a troublemaker. He also hasn't played since 2016, is already 32 years old, and even when he was playing was injury prone. Assuming his skills are equal to 4 years ago, he's at best a starter on a bad team with bad QBs or a backup on a team with an establshed starting QB.

He's one of those athletes whose "me first, team second"

Last edited:

tsumake

He's not playing because he's a troublemaker. He also hasn't played since 2016, is already 32 years old, and even when he was playing was injury prone. Assuming his skills are equal to 4 years ago, he's at best a starter on a bad team with bad QBs or a backup on a team with an establshed starting QB.

This is me.

ExpandKong

Banned
Ain’t no ceasefire in the console wars baby, I’m still aways ready to slip a knife between the ribs of my boy who had a Sega Genesis in 1994 and that’s only because I know he’s ready to do the same to me.

ExpandKong

Banned
America: race wars, left and right at war, cops killing everybody, worst country in the world for Covid, horrendous president who has failed as a leader of his nation and of the free world.

But commiserations to all the British people here

man i tell ya, after my tour in the race war this morning and dodging all the murderous police officers firing randomly at civilians on the way home, holding my breath the whole way lest I immediately drop dead from COVID, it sure does warm my heart to read this post from someone who’s clearly in touch with reality.

Top Bottom