• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's discuss coffee

highrider

Banned
I see the black coffee contingent has shown up. I know you’re tough and all, but you don’t have to choke that stuff down and mess up your stomachs. You know you want that cream and sugar. Don’t be all French pressed. 😂

GymWolf

Not a coffee guy myself (i prefer cold thèa), i only eat coffee ice cream on occasion.

My colleagues are addicted to coffee tho.

lock2k

Banned
It has to be as black as the skin of my asshole and as bitter as the typical era poster for it to be coffee to me
I-like-my-coffee-black_o_37976.webp

Tesseract

Banned
milky joe have you ever had glacial milk pg tips tea before real talk you wanna transcend the matrix or not

add a drop of honey and lemon, maybe a little l-t and some crushed caffeine

baby you is slurping the tree of life

manfestival

The great thing about coffee is that you can customize it however you want. You want sugary then add creamers and/or sugar. You want festive then add peppermint or pumpkin spice.
This is very different from something like a Cola. Where the only real customization is adding other colas to your drink. However, we all know that the only people that do this are subhuman peasants.

s34ab

Banned
I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who absolutely despises coffee and tea. I've tried them repeatedly, but never found any that I cared for in the slightest.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
We went to visit an organic coffee farm in Hawaii, we had to drive through these private properties on a windy overgrown path fit for a BMX in a rental car, most inhabitants had pick up trucks. It being a first time in the US, I was scared as hell. Felt like we were in drug lord's land. Stressful as all hell. Anyways we learnt that the reason starbucks coffee has a consistent taste is because they burn their beans.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
3 cups a day at work, black, no sugar.

When I wanna get up early on a weekend and play some games I'll make a cup of this stuff, which has roughly the same caffeine content as 5 monster energy drinks: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0725D3C5S/

Top Bottom