• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So has the issue of yesterday's failure been discussed on the view of the conspiracy theory that he botches attempts deliberately to milk as much monies as possible? I mean I'm not implying anything, but it crossed my mind since he would loose a shit ton of viewers once he gets the record and viewers are $$$ :)
Yes, and I still think it'd a silly notion.

Javier

Wow, his Hazy Maze Cave run has been terrible. He's going to end with +2:00 or something.

EDIT: +1:21. Might as well give it up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1:21... just stop, there is no hype now

You guys had better pace yourself if you're planning to watch until he succeeds.

Yeah, I keep it on and only pay attention when he's having a great run. I've seen him do nearly every level from start to finish now. Except maybe Tiny Huge Island. I don't actually think I've ever caught the stream while he was doing that.

1:21... just stop, there is no hype now

He still needs to practice the later stages, though. If he quits at the beginning every time he'll get a good run then flub up later.

Sneds

He still needs to practice the later stages, though. If he quits at the beginning every time he'll get a good run then flub up later.

Maybe but every time he's finished a run (that I've seen) the second half has been much better than the first (carpets not withstanding).

Megasoum

Banned
Maybe but every time he's finished a run (that I've seen) the second half has been much better than the first (carpets not withstanding).

Yeah he just said that the reason he keeps those splits in the spread sheet instead of his new personal best run from last night is because the first half of those splits (the one in the spreadsheet) are really really good and tough to beat so it's better to gauge himeself.

Javier

Woah, nine second gain in WDW. If he actually took the lowest he has done on every split he could be minutes below the world record.

EDIT: And now he gained 11 seconds in THI. Sig's on fire!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:( I'm heading to bed soon...

tch

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP

3371.jpg

See this? This is how I played. I beat the shit out of that game. Thumbstrap is king.

Shit yeah the dpad is fucking awful. Need to find that thumbstrap thing

Yoshichan

Better hope he doesn't have THE RUN while you're in bed, Yoshichan :>
I have someone waking me up if he goes into the blue when I'm asleep!

I won't miss THE RUN if it happens today!

Yoshichan

Laughs when he's ducking on the carpet... haha, so godlike.

Katzii

I have someone waking me up if he goes into the blue when I'm asleep!

I won't miss THE RUN if it happens today!

I'll probably miss THE RUN if it happens today because I will be going to bed soon also and don't have a personal waker-upper. :(

He's crying on the inside.

Speaking of crying, am I the only one who gets tears in their eyes when they hear/see the credits of this game?

Yoshichan

Aaaand I'm off to bed!

See you all when it's THE RUN!

Can't wait to see him take that 'alternate route' and have the carpet disappear next time he's doing awesomely.

Speaking of crying, am I the only one who gets tears in their eyes when they hear/see the credits of this game?
It gets me misty eyed when I'm playing myself, sure.

Rapstah

The chat is like a culture of ants. Together they form their own organic being that has nothing to do with what every individual is like. Before we call AIs or viruses real life, I'm inclined to call this chat a true lifeform.

apana

Nintendo Secret Agent: "Mr. Miyamoto we have a problem. Someone is attempting to make The Run. Should we send in the Pikmin Strike Team?"

Miyamoto: "Don't worry I will take care of this personally."

Sordid

Oh man I just realised how late it is, I'm going to miss the end of this run /o\ it's getting better and better so far too!

The chat is like a culture of ants. Together they form their own organic being that has nothing to do with what every individual is like. Before we call AIs or viruses real life, I'm inclined to call this chat a true lifeform.

Yeah it is. Whenever I pop in I want to turn away but I can't stop looking. It's that mob mentality where I'm all for real names on the Internet. :p

Top Bottom