• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

El_Victor

You can watch the stream here:

http://sv.twitch.tv/siglemic

For newcomers, Siglemic is a speedrunner who currently holds the 70 star World Record in Mario 64. You can watch that run here (including chat):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/85759790/siglemic.html

Now he's trying to reclaim the 120 star world record! And will play 12 hours every day (or die trying?) this month.

Godspeed, Sig.

971499-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Haunted

^^
We need one thread for Sig and one for Cosmo. :p

5 minutes behind right now, seems like this is not the run.

stuart

Banned
Thanks for the reminder. His dedication is astounding, as is his skill.

I presume he's a student currently on holiday if he can play 12 hours a day?

Grinchy

Banned
Is this the run? Is Sig a girl? Why does he play the Japanese version? RESET

hmmm, what else is there

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Love me some speed runs. Seeing the kind of stuff people do in SM64 speedruns is crazy. Makes me think the game invented free-running/parkour on consoles.

jman2050

You don't appreciate how good Siglemic and nero are at this game until you watch run attempts from most of this game's other runners. Not that those others aren't exceptionally skilled in their own right, but the difference is obvious.

Is this the run? Is Sig a girl? Why does he play the Japanese version? RESET

hmmm, what else is there

SIG IS A GRILL

THIS IS THE URN

seems like the donations are rolling in at a steady pace. I remember when someone dropped $1100 in cosmo's chip in last month. The shock in his voice was audible.

Detox

First time watching a SM64 speed run and not only is some of the things he is doing insane but the camera is perfectly placed almost all the time, they worked some magic to get that camera that good it keeps up with the pace so well.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Pretty sure they don't even let you mockball in Super Metroid. Hard for me to take that seriously :/
It's hard to take Twin Galaxies seriously when you look at their scoreboards too!

They pretty much ignore anything outside of the US as well.

Top Bottom