• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. How are you sir?

hi there! i'm fine, how are you?
ib1PEQ2Xu76xB3.gif

SaintZ

God, I came here because I saw there was a new thread and haven't checked the place in a while and there's a mess already. Gerls, behave.

iWVJYXqOTq4Ji.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Actually, it just proves my point that a common thread dilutes the message and that my specificities as a gay man are laughed upon by lesbians.

your specificities as a person are laughed upon by people.

For real though, literally nobody else in the entire history of the GayGAF threads has complained that lesbians shouldn't post here. You are actually the first person ever.

*bi-gaf secret handshake*

:D xoxo

Actually, it just proves my point that a common thread dilutes the message and that my specificities as a gay man are laughed upon by lesbians.

I'm pretty sure everyone is unanimously laughing at you buddy. Which you'd think would make you re-examine something.

Glad to see the Ozymandias allusion was well-spent. umop, how goes the struggle?

Poems with strong thematic references to impermanence are like the best as far as I am concerned.

I am well! I ordered a neurofeedback machine today and I'm procrastinating on studying for a mid-term. How are things with you?

Emitan

If you're not trolling I honestly feel sad for you that you're this deluded and self-absorbed.

No one is upset that women are posting here but you. No one thinks this thread is for men only but you. I was one of the top participants in the previous thread and guess what? It was mostly about men. Gay men could still talk about gay men specific things.

your specificities as a person are laughed upon by people.

For real though, literally nobody else in the entire history of the GayGAF threads has complained that lesbians shouldn't post here. You are actually the first person ever.

lawl

Oh Ic. Haha I totally missed you in the last thread. How old are you? Have you come out to parents and things yet? (trying to divert from the mess)

i'm 17! i actually came out to my parents around 2 weeks ago, and now my whole family (and a lot of my extended family) know about it, everyone was extremely supportive of it

then i came out on facebook and all of my friends were also completely fine with it and i haven't come across any hiccups of any sort, and no one has treated me any different because of the fact, and that's all i could really ask for :)

andddd i'm now in a relationship with this guy who i was friends with for a long time before we mutually came out to eachother, and it's been just amazing how quickly things can turn around!

anaron

If you're not trolling I honestly feel sad for you that you're this deluded and self-absorbed.

No one is upset that women are posting here but you. No one thinks this thread is for men only but you. I was one of the top participants in the previous thread and guess what? It was mostly about men. Gay men could still talk about gay men specific things.

lawl

the lesbians are ruining the sanctity in being gay!

_Isaac

i'm 17! i actually came out to my parents around 2 weeks ago, and now my whole family (and a lot of my extended family) know about it, everyone was extremely supportive of it

then i came out on facebook and all of my friends were also completely fine with it and i haven't come across any hiccups of any sort, and no one has treated me any different because of the fact, and that's all i could really ask for :)

andddd i'm now in a relationship with this guy who i was friends with for a long time before we mutually came out to eachother, and it's been just amazing how quickly things can turn around!

Well that's about as well as it could go. Well done!

Delio

Awesome! Im so glad everything went well for you coming out. It's nice to have a story like that. I'm also glad you got a nice bf ^_^

Sibylus

Banned
Oh! Are you still bi? That's cool!
Yawp. For me, people of all strokes are fuckable, snuggable, and lovable <3

I wasn't informed there was a handshake! Now I feel left out.
93iIr.gif
Meet me at the docks at 3. Come alone. Don't call the Police.

We signed a Styx tribute band instead. Woops.

Does the Bi-gaf handshake use both hands or....?
bi guys handshake or "handshake"?
Can't disclose, blood oath. Butt oath. They'll have my butt.

Well that's about as well as it could go. Well done!

Awesome! Im so glad everything went well for you coming out. It's nice to have a story like that. I'm also glad you got a nice bf ^_^

yeah! i'm extremely grateful especially since I know that so many other people have such a harder time with this process, i can't even imagine how tough it would be since I was having extreme anxiety telling my parents without knowing what they thought of gay peeps

but those that know that their parents are homophobic? can't even fathom

Sibylus

Banned
Willkommen to the thread, Klaymator, Nudull, and miscellaneous!

watch out for miscellaneous, they're shifty ones.

LesbGAF, what do you think of my straight crush?

<3

She's a singer and is fully clothed in both pics, by the way, in case the second pic is perceived as NSFW-ish.
Cute as a button, and I envy her hair.

Sibylus

Banned
Thread moving like a racehorse. Already the lesbos and half-lesbos have ruined it! Oh for the old days of yore.

Poems with strong thematic references to impermanence are like the best as far as I am concerned.

I am well! I ordered a neurofeedback machine today and I'm procrastinating on studying for a mid-term. How are things with you?
Going well, familial relations have never been better, depression is lightening, my sleep has improved, my focus for projects is returning, and finally getting started with all these doctors and the like.

Sibylus

Banned
Also, definitely keep us apprised of your psychonautics or the like! I can't be the only one who'd be mightily interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom