• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

happy-friday-piglet-car-ride.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I checked US prices and it's a $2.99 rental on Google Play, Amazon and the Microsoft Store. Just Watch lists it as streaming in the US with ads here: http://tubitv.com/video/268512 (it is showing up as no longer available but that might be because of my region)

I notice that someone uploaded it to YouTube years ago and it's still up with a million views, seems weird it's not been taken down. Like they're selling it on YouTube but it's also free there.

Thanks!

Probably busy with life stuff?

hew doesn't at least log onto GAF though even when they're busy?

Isn't she in the military? I'd imagine there are occasional stretches where they can't get online.

I thought she was ex military, but maybe...

Kater

Banned
I gave away some clothes few months ago to the refugees here. 20 or 30 T-Shirts, 3 pants, 2 jackets, 2 pairs of shoes. lol

And I still have way too many clothes. o_O

Booooooo people are chickening out on going to pride with me tomorrow (Houston)

Apparently it's all because a tweet I wouldn't even know about if people weren't being afraid of

Delio

Tinder is full of assholes.

There is this guy who isn't good looking but his contact info sounded interesting (he likes pokemon!). Well, every message I sent he answers with the least possible amount of words he can. Very rude IMO.

And then there are the guys who never answer or who never message anything

Ugh it's terrible. Like we have things in common but you dont want to talk about those things. That's when it dawns on me that maybe they look at me being black and go nah. Least be upfront with me.

Like today im talking to a guy who messaged me first. Turns out to be a scam dater. Im like "Dating Life hates me" lol

Anyone here watching Transparent on Amazon?

I'm on the second season. I keep going back and forth on it. Mora's kids perplex me as characters. I grew to like them, and care about them as I watch the show, but something about them kinda rubs me the wrong way. They feel a bit like hipster-yuppie hybrids or something. And soon as I come around in terms of how I feel about them, they make really odd and frustrating choices. But...maybe that's the point and intention of the show? I dunno.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I used to stay up till like 3am to catch this show, there was nothing like it at the time (especially on italian tv)

Beecher and Keller kissing was the hottest gay thing for me at the time

Was surprised to realize that Beecher was in AHS as well, didn't recognize him at first
https://media.giphy.com/media/11xCaituwKFJQs/giphy.gif
Beecher and Keller were something else. 😅 😅 😅

Too bad the show ended the way it did.

2W8WlCz.jpg

I did notice him on that show though. He aged a lot, but I immediately knew who he was when I saw him.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

I'm on the second season. I keep going back and forth on it. Mora's kids perplex me as characters. I grew to like them, and care about them as I watch the show, but something about them kinda rubs me the wrong way. They feel a bit like hipster-yuppie hybrids or something. And soon as I come around in terms of how I feel about them, they make really odd and frustrating choices. But...maybe that's the point and intention of the show? I dunno.

I can't stand any of the three kidults. They're so annoying, frustrating, and bratty. Ali's probably the one that bothers me the least, but that ain't saying much. I wish the show were mainly about Maura, Judith Light's character, and their periphery relationships, with the siblings being far, far less involved.

It all hits me the way Six Feet Under did: very well-written dialogue coming from well-acted characters that are largely unlikable, making incredibly stupid choices, and behaving in ways I cannot relate whatsoever to.

I can't stand any of the three kidults. They're so annoying, frustrating, and bratty. Ali's probably the one that bothers me the least, but that ain't saying much. I wish the show were mainly about Maura, Judith Light's character, and their periphery relationships, with the siblings being far, far less involved.

It all hits me the way Six Feet Under did: very well-written dialogue coming from well-acted characters that are largely unlikable, making incredibly stupid choices, and behaving in ways I cannot relate whatsoever to.

Yeah, totally. Hit the nail on the head there.

I keep feeling hot and cold with the kids, but Ali is the one I like the most too.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man

Except that SFU is a-mah-zing and you're wrong.

Well, maybe they're not 100% relateable, but I did relate to every single one of the siblings in several different ways.

1. Nate for being the eldest
  2. David for being queer
  3. Clair for being an outcast artsy kid
  4. All for not having a relationship with their father
  5. The mom for having an estranged relationship with family members

The list itself is quite long once I get to the details.

3phemeral

I don't know if any of you used the Imgur uploader extension or Chrome, but it seems to have been infected with adware.

I was getting random tab popups to fake virus-scanner sites whenever I tried to click on anything. I disabled all of my extensions and enabled them one by one and it seems to be related to the imgur uploader extension. I checked out the page and it looks like it was deleted by the author.

Just an FYI since I was having a hell of a time diagnosing the problem.

Ugh it's terrible. Like we have things in common but you dont want to talk about those things. That's when it dawns on me that maybe they look at me being black and go nah. Least be upfront with me.

Like today im talking to a guy who messaged me first. Turns out to be a scam dater. Im like "Dating Life hates me" lol

Is it because you're black or is it because they're vain assholes. I don't want to assume the worse but usually it's always the former that it's the safe option to.

Since I've relocated to the South, I've noticed that generally only other black guys respond to me.

Bladenic

I need to rewatch S2. I was so excited for it, I rewatched S1 and everything. But I kinda flew through it and don't remember much from it after
Kathryn Hahn's character left. LOVED her btw.
S1 was stupendous though.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

The kids are fucking unbearable. I hate that the show is more about them than it is about Maura. Transparent needs to take a page from Grace and Frankie season 2 by relegating the kids to the C plots and make the show actually about its subject.

I don't know if any of you used the Imgur uploader extension or Chrome, but it seems to have been infected with adware.

I was getting random tab popups to fake virus-scanner sites whenever I tried to click on anything. I disabled all of my extensions and enabled them one by one and it seems to be related to the imgur uploader extension. I checked out the page and it looks like it was deleted by the author.

Just an FYI since I was having a hell of a time diagnosing the problem.

aksjfhjkasdhfsjkadfha

OH MY GOD

So that's what's been giving me shit for the last few days! I've been trying really hard to diagnose the issue and it's been causing me a lot of stress.

You're a life saver 3phemeral~

gCX2o9Q.gif

3phemeral

aksjfhjkasdhfsjkadfha

OH MY GOD

So that's what's been giving me shit for the last few days! I've been trying really hard to diagnose the issue and it's been causing me a lot of stress.

You're a life saver 3phemeral~

gCX2o9Q.gif
I know! It was irritating as hell! I'd get these stupid random tabs taking me to reimageplus or some or other. It was incredibly frustrating. To the point where I almost just reformatted everything.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I know! It was irritating as hell! I'd get these stupid random tabs taking me to reimageplus.com or some or other. It was incredibly frustrating. To the point where I almost just reformatted everything.

Yep - reimageplus, pcsupportdesk, all those things. It was driving me absolutely crazy!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Going to the NYC one, also my first pride parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom