• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrus

I really don't get the excitement for No Man's Sky. I mean it looks beautiful but aside from that, I still don't really see what's so interesting about exploring procedurally generated planets. I fear that would get old pretty fast.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I really don't get the excitement for No Man's Sky. I mean it looks beautiful but aside from that, I still don't really see what's so interesting about exploring procedurally generated planets. I fear that would get old pretty fast.

Im on the same train as you really. Hope the game manages to be good but I don't see myself getting into it.

it's pretty much the game i've been waiting for forever. traversing a universe? sign me up. put a silly amount of hours into starbound and this looks like a better version of that.

DOWN

Banned
Same, hence me saying the LE stuff looks more valuable than the game itself. Minecraft sucked to me because it's like some imagine-your-own-adventure with no production or characters and you are just basically self-motivated to do random tasks which sounds weak.

daripad

Same. It's one of those games that you'll like if exploring and doing random stuff is for you, but for those of us who need challenge/story accompanying the game, we'll hate it

Ekai

It never had a release date until last fall.

Point is, they've talked about it for waaaay too long now. :p I'm getting fatigue from listening to it. I'm no longer hyped about it really. I love the idea but my concern is with how far out they've been talking about this and also, from a gameplay standard, how varied the planets could be. I worry it'll grow stale, personally.

Kater

Banned
It looks cool but if the gameplay is not varied enough it will definitely get boring. They'd need to have a lot of things for the player to do besides exploring to keep it interesting.

Dany

Banned
I'm watching a horror movie with friends tonight and OH MY GOD I so don't want to. i fucking hate horror films. I am the biggest, loudest baby. I need to have a blanket and my bf next to me. I get so freaked out

WHY

I'm watching a horror movie with friends tonight and OH MY GOD I so don't want to. i fucking hate horror films. I am the biggest, loudest baby. I need to have a blanket and my bf next to me. I get so freaked out

WHY
Same here. I dont hate them as much as you though.

What movie is it?

DOWN

Banned
Supernatural horror is lame as f to me and I get so bored and mad at them like legit frustrated I spent any money having to go see them with friends. Like how dare you tell me to be afraid of something you just made up? Like give me a real serial killer or mystery thriller, don't tell me the spirit of girl lives in my walk in closet

B-Dex

Supernatural horror is lame as f to me and I get so bored and mad at them like legit frustrated I spent any money having to go see them with friends. Like how dare you tell me to be afraid of something you just made up? Like give me a real serial killer or mystery thriller, don't tell me the spirit of girl lives in my walk in closet

So are you saying ghosts and vampires et al... Are all fake made up nonsense?

To be fair, there have been many Pride Events where gay white cis-dudes ended up making it all about them. I get where you're coming from regarding inclusion for all (it's what I would support myself) but I'm not surprised they would argue something like that considering some of the history of the LGBT movement. Not saying I endorse it, just saying that it's not exactly surprising. Hope it goes well and that there can be other events in the future.

I sorta agree on this front. The pride stuff I've been to, has historically been targeted towards the white gay male community. And usually that angle tends to put me off, not saying I agree with how she's handling it, but I would rather go to a pride event that might feature some hip-hop queer artists than the typical rock or gay dance anthem vibe.

If I could end up seeing Le1f or Shamir at a pride event and a more centric role in other aspects of the community that weren't always prominent, I would be more inclined to go.

I'd love to go to a more diverse pride, being Ireland ours are usually very sloppy white gay centric days of getting really drunk.

shout out to le1f. amazing.

Kevyt

I tried a peanut butter sandwich with spinach thanks to Ratsky, and I gotta say it was delicious.

I get healthy fats, carbs, a little bit of protein and fiber with just that!

Thank you Ratsky!

o/

I tried a peanut butter sandwich with spinach thanks to Ratsky, and I gotta say it was delicious.

I get healthy fats, carbs, a little bit of protein and fiber with just that!

Thank you Ratsky!

o/

why not just make a smoothie with oats, pb, spinach and milk and some fruits (y)

Vazra

Because I want something solid in my system.

It helps keep me full.

I can think of something solid going into your system
kesha.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
A handheld.

As far as I know, that is not even known. It seems likely that the NX name encompasses a handheld and a home console, but at the moment, I don't think there is anything specific known about the form(s). Different reports say different things, so all I do is shrug and wait.

Alrus

It'd be a logical thing for the NX to be a handheld considering the age of the 3DS and the fact that it's not moving much hardware anymore. That would probably have been obvious if the Wii U wasn't such a failure.

I seriously hope Nintendo learned their lessons, and that they knock it out the park with the NX because they really need to capture non Nintendo fans again with it.

Edit: Damn top of the page, I'm on mobile I can't post hunks right now :/

Vazra

I prefer playing with big Joysticks.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: PC>Consoles>Handhelds.
My eyes are not what they used to be to deal with handheld gaming.

Honestly handhelds are gonna be completely obsolete the moment Nintendo stops supporting the 3DS. They're carrying that entire industry and people just want to play mobile games on their phones. The culture's changed and they need to finally listen to what the people want. Honestly it makes so much sense for them to participate in the console arms race and flesh out a new audience that way, but also make mobile games and be competitive that way. I dunno what the NX is gonna be but I was already assuming it was a console with mobile/smartphone features as well.

GoStc

I'm assuming the NX will be a console with smartphone features as well. Wasn't there a rumour a couple of months ago that it would be some sort of handheld/console hybrid?

On a side note, has anyone here tried the Uncharted 4 MP beta? It's really fun. Kinda disappointed in the graphics, though. But it's 60 fps and multi so I don't know what I was expecting, heh.

I'm assuming the NX will be a console with smartphone features as well. Wasn't there a rumour a couple of months ago that it would be some sort of handheld/console hybrid?

On a side note, has anyone here tried the Uncharted 4 MP beta? It's really fun. Kinda disappointed in the graphics, though. But it's 60 fps and multi so I don't know what I was expecting, heh.
I'm going with nx will be a hub that connects to TV and other devices. The main draw is going to be the connectivity and the handheld will actually be like vita where you can leave the room. Smaller than gamepad. Slightly bigger than 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom