• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming the NX will be a console with smartphone features as well. Wasn't there a rumour a couple of months ago that it would be some sort of handheld/console hybrid?

That rumor is a weird one that has been floating around for a while without any source. In fact, Iwata specifically addressed that rumor and said rather than consolidating devices, they'd be more likely to release more as a family, similar to how Apple handles things. However, it does depend on how you define "hybrid," as lots of people on GAF speculate a cross-platform shared library is coming (similar to Vita/PS3/PS4 but taken further) and in recent years, I believe that their console and handheld hardware teams were placed in the same building, department, or something. It's been confirmed (or all-but-confirmed) that their mobile apps/games will tie into NX via Nintendo Account, but they haven't show how or to what degree yet.

Honestly, though, no one knows anything and anything is possible, so everyone should feel free to speculate however they want.

GoStc

However, it does depend on how you define "hybrid," as lots of people on GAF speculate a cross-platform shared library is coming (similar to Vita/PS3/PS4 but taken further) and in recent years, I believe that their console and handheld hardware teams were placed in the same building, department, or something. It's been confirmed (or all-but-confirmed) that their mobile apps/games will tie into NX via Nintendo Account, but they haven't show how or to what degree yet.

The thing about the shared library on PS platforms is that it consists mostly of indie games or games that do not require making a lot of compromises graphics-wise in order to be in all of the platforms, so I can't really wrap my head around how Nintendo would handle an ecosystem like that.

Oh, btw, I just bought a new pair of glasses. I'll go get them in a week or so. They are this model:
RayBan-5154-eyeglasses-2372.jpg
What do you think?

And I recently discovered a Spanish band that I'm digging a lot. I don't know if you are interested in music in Spanish, but they have a couple of great songs.

DOWN

Banned
The thing about the shared library on PS platforms is that it consists mostly of indie games or games that do not require making a lot of compromises graphics-wise in order to be in all of the platforms, so I can't really wrap my head around how Nintendo would handle an ecosystem like that.

Oh, btw, I just bought a new pair of glasses. I'll go get them in a week or so. They are this model:

What do you think?

And I recently discovered a Spanish band that I'm digging a lot. I don't know if you are interested in music in Spanish, but they have a couple of great songs.

pics of you wearing them

DOWN

Banned
What does the shirt fully say?

Also, as always, so handsome and good looking. ����

I always run out of adjectives with you.

thanks very much lol

here but without the meanplastic watermark
fc,550x550,black.u5.jpg

RM8

Handhelds >>>>>>>>>>>>> PC >>>>>>>>>>> consoles.

But I'll play on anything, really. It's just that nothing beats the convenience of handhelds, plus they usually get more interesting libraries than consoles.

Kevyt

Why does no one want me for longer than one night?

You want someone that truly values you for who you are and will always be there for you and just for a night of passion?

Get a girlfriend.

You could also find a guy that meets those qualities, that you are looking for, but good luck with that.

Men are disappointing to say the least.

I wish I was straight truth be told.

Crayons

Banned
So you were not going relationship or fuckbuddy oriented?

I don't think I really know how to meet guys who have dating intentions

I really don't know what I'm doing and I guess I was just hoping one of the guys I hooked up with would be like hey you're a cool person lets be buttbuddies

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

EDIT: Mobile typing speeds made me late.

Try establishing what you want (to be repeat "buttbuddies") before you meet up. Maybe, "Hey, I'm looking for a hookup that could turn into something we keep going. Wanna try it out and see how it goes?"

You could also bring it up afterwards. However, that increases the chances of them not being interested because they might have only wanted a one-time thing, rather than knowing you two are on the same page from the start.

Why do you want them to stick around? It doesn't make much sense to see every failed connection as a personal failure, because most of the time the things just don't come together, so if you lament that it's kind of like you want someone just for the sake of having someone, and then in a way you're kind of making it about you and your ego, and it's kind of empty.

If you think there was something real there, then maybe that's the time to question things, but otherwise people pass through your life, that's how it goes for everyone, and it's probably for the best otherwise you'd accumulate a bunch of lame/boring people.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't think I really know how to meet guys who have dating intentions

I really don't know what I'm doing and I guess I was just hoping one of the guys I hooked up with would be like hey you're a cool person lets be buttbuddies

Well I think hook ups are easy to say that are not interested in that. Maybe you should go out on a date and meet the guy before doing something to see the interests before actually jumping to sex. If you find someone who wants to date and give you the little something something its fine but you need to work a bit more for that.

Crayons

Banned
Why do you want them to stick around? It doesn't make much sense to see every failed connection as a personal failure, because then it's like you want someone just for the sake of having someone, it's kind of empty.

No I don't view it as a personal failure

I just want someone to do cute and stupid things with

Bladenic

You want someone that truly values you for who you are and will always be there for you and just for a night of passion?

Get a girlfriend.

You could also find a guy that meets those qualities, that you are looking for, but good luck with that.

Me too. All the time. Same.

Get a girlfriend.

I guess all those guys with shitty girlfriends must be mistaken about it.

Men are no less loyal than women in my experience.

I'm looking for a guy my age who is both wholesome and adventurous. Don't know if that's possible but that's what I want. I want to see us improve each other

If that's what you want and it's not happening then you might have to do the pursuing yourself.

Alrus

Get a girlfriend.

Hahahaha, this is absolute bullshit by the way. Oh well, "grass is always greener" etc etc.

Hahahaha this is absolute bullshit by the way. Oh well, "grass is always greener" etc etc.

Yup. It's easy to generalize easy platonic relationships devoid of passion (ie: those with women) to what romance might be like with those people. It's not going to be accurate, though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've known a number of people my age who are looking for relationships and have successfully found them, so I encourage you all to keep looking.

I'm looking for a guy my age who is both wholesome and adventurous. Don't know if that's possible but that's what I want. I want to see us improve each other

It sounds like you want companionship? If so, I put forth my original suggestions again and say that you should take advantage of dating sites where the expectations are clearer than on various apps and/or clearly communicate what you're looking for (not sure how effective this is on hookup apps).

If you're already doing that and going on dates with people and it hasn't worked yet, then keep trying because it's not always easy.

If you haven't been exploring the dating scene and have only been looking for hookups, don't be afraid to prioritize your emotional desires and present those to others. Dating, and failure within it, can be scary, but keep at it and keep us posted on any concerns you have. :)

Crayons

Banned
Bruh people don't want relationships at this age too often

I guess

It sounds like you want companionship? If so, I put forth my original suggestions again and say that you should take advantage of dating sites where the expectations are clearer than on various apps and/or clearly communicate what you're looking for (not sure how effective this is on hookup apps).

If you're already doing that and going on dates with people and it hasn't worked yet, then keep trying because it's not always easy.

If you haven't been exploring the dating scene and have only been looking for hookups, don't be afraid to prioritize your emotional desires and present those to others. Dating, and failure within it, can be scary, but keep at it and keep us posted on any concerns you have. :)

I've never been on a date, I guess yeah it's kinda scary. I've tried OkCupid and couldn't find anyone there. I think I look better irl than the shitty pictures I take with a blurry camera

thank you

Anyone have luck on plentyoffish?

on a slightly unrelated note I've decided to be a top

Get a girlfriend.

i don't
d63siGg.gif

Grakl

Get a girlfriend.

I see pample already found another account to take over

Crayons

Banned
omg :") i would if i could bb but ur probably out of my league tbh
also i've never gotten high what's it like

weed is like being relaxed and chill and happy and music sounds nicer and time can feel like eternity

you're a yungin tho (17?) so I'm not gonna mention other drugs to you
alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom