• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

laiskiainen_sormessa.jpg

Here ya go, Cewyn. Perfect for you.

KmA

Thanks GAF

No one will ever find me attractive I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'tis unnatural

There's something very strange to me when someone says a person NEEDS to have a vagina or penis or else it's a deal breaker because that is not something I notice when I look at someone. My friend ardently believes he needs to be with someone with a penis or it won't work for him and it's like... there are strap ons? Sex isn't some binary "penis goes in hole" experience.

Kevyt

But hold up... I see some of the posts saying "but I'm gay/straight and when I date someone I expect a penis/vagina!"

I mean sure, but if your romantic relationship boils down to a penis then I think you are a very close minded person.

For hooking up I can understand, some are size queens and that's okay. Fair game, but for anything other than that I don't get it. The same for straight guys.

It's also interesting that many of them in there are from the same crowd that preaches that racial preferences is not racism. I am seeing a correlation...

Anyways, not worth to engage with those people. They dwell in ignorance like a pig in mud. It's what they know and what they like. Can't change them. You can bathe and perfume a pig all day long but when they see mud, they go and roll in it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Monocle

But hold up... I see some of the posts saying "but I'm gay/straight and when I date someone I expect a penis/vagina!"

I mean sure, but if your romantic relationship boils down to a penis then I think you are a very close minded person.

For hooking up I can understand, some are size queens and that's okay. Fair game, but for anything other than that I don't get it. The same for straight guys.

It's also interesting that many of them in there are from the same crowd that preaches that racial preferences is not racism. I am seeing a correlation...

Anyways, not worth to engage with those people. They dwell in ignorance like a pig in mud. It's what they know and what they like. Can't change them. You can bathe and perfume a pig all day long but when they see mud, they go and roll in it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
I feel like you're painting an understandable position as unreasonable and possibly hateful when that's not necessarily so. We do not live in a heavenly realm where people have zero expectations or preferences regarding their partners' genitals.

And it's a little much to equate someone to pigs and racists because they have what is still by and large a rational expectation that men have penises and women have vaginas unless their potential partner says "well actually..."

driggonny

Banned
I feel like you're painting an understandable position as unreasonable and possibly hateful when that's not necessarily so. We do not live in a heavenly realm where people have zero expectations or preferences regarding their partners' genitals.

To clarify, I think it's fine to have a preference. I'm mostly responding to people saying they'll never find a penis/vagina attractive because that'd be "unnatural" for a straight/gay person. Calling anything natural/unnatural bothers the hell out of me when talking about sex and I'm surprised it doesn't bother everyone in the LGBT community considering it's history.

T.O.P

Banned

¯_(ツ)_/¯

get_off_your_high_horse_by_idonotknowyou-d38njza.png

Monocle

To clarify, I think it's fine to have a preference. I'm mostly responding to people saying they'll never find a penis/vagina attractive because that'd be "unnatural" for a straight/gay person. Calling anything natural/unnatural bothers the hell out of me when talking about sex and I'm surprised it doesn't bother everyone in the LGBT community considering it's history.
Well yeah those people are ridiculous.

KmA

Ok but at the same time most people are so ready to wipe their hands away of all blame? There's so much "I'm not transphobic but I couldn't do that" or "I'm not racist but I'm not attracted to certain ethnicities." People are so ready to just dissolve themselves of any responsibility as if there is no chance anything they experience can be problematic. We live in a racist and transphobic society so even if you *think* you're this enlightened individual you still have to question whether or not your thoughts and drives are being informed by the society we live in. You can't escape it.

The tone of that entire thread is basically "I'm not a bigot because I can't control my attractions." Ok or maybe you aren't delving deep enough and just taking the easiest explanation as fact? It's ok to look outside of our limited perspectives like there isn't a concrete answer to this.

Alrus

Nah that's just cynical and sad, I assure you that ignorant people can change. Tbf GAF sucks at handling ignorance in a way that would foster a change in attitude. (I'm not talking about people being purposefully hateful here of course).

Monocle

Nah that's just cynical and sad, I assure you that ignorant people can change. Tbf GAF sucks at handling ignorance in a way that would foster a change in attitude. (I'm not talking about people being purposefully hateful here of course).
Yep.

Bladenic

There's something very strange to me when someone says a person NEEDS to have a vagina or penis or else it's a deal breaker because that is not something I notice when I look at someone. My friend ardently believes he needs to be with someone with a penis or it won't work for him and it's like... there are strap ons? Sex isn't some binary "penis goes in hole" experience.

Um okay but like if you're a gay male you're attracted to the sex organs of another man i.e. The dick so like it's not crazy to expect a penis and maybe you really like it so you need it to be attached to the person you're interested in. This ain't a "no blacks or asians" situation. A strap-on does not feel like a dick and that's a fact.

Besides weren't you the dude that said you can't talk to/date white people because it's too much work for you to talk about your situation and/or you just assume they can't relate because they're white? Or something to the effect previously transcribed

KmA

Um okay but like if you're a gay male you're attracted to the sex organs of another man i.e. The dick so like it's not crazy to expect a penis and maybe you really like it so you need it to be attached to the person you're interested in. This ain't a "no blacks or asians" situation. A strap-on does not feel like a dick and that's a fact.

Besides weren't you the dude that said you can't talk to/date white people because it's too much work for you to talk about your situation and/or you just assume they can't relate because they're white? Or something to the effect previously transcribed

Ok but like I'm a gay male and I'm not attracted to penises exclusively so...

My point was that everything can be questioned, even people's attractions to things. Our attractions aren't things that are set in stone and are informed by the society we live in. Like if you can 100% say that you would never be with a trans guy who ticks all your boxes even with a life like Shinjuku (made up this brand) strap on that fucking squirts cum like the real deal then ok sure you do you.

And not to pull the race card but I have slept with / am friends with with white people sis! Not to expose myself

All I'll say is I am not dying on a hill to drag up "receipts" to try to prove something, the first time around it was dragged out and a bit ridiculous.
As another brown person I totally understand where he was coming from, it's not how I would have put it but then again that's what airing out your grievances are for.

Case dismissed
6a017d3f6e48be970c017eea8b89e3970d-800wi

Rayis

Frankly, anytime there is a trans dating thread on OT or anywhere for that matter it is bound to upset the fuck out of me and make me want to bang my head against a wall, the way it is framed as deceptive and as forcing others to engage in acts they might not want to is when the discourse has been bogged down beyond saving.
And may I remind you GAF is one of the better places to discuss trans issues, I don't even want to know how worse it is anywhere else.

Thanks GAF

No one will ever find me attractive I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

'tis unnatural

Oh, don't you worry about that, there are plenty of people who would want to date you! I know several of them, they're just a bit hard to find, but don't get discouraged!
Also, don't define your worth by what other people are attracted to! You're valuable regardless what those people say.

driggonny

Banned
Oh, don't you worry about that, there are plenty of people who would want to date you! I know several of them, they're just a bit hard to find, but don't get discouraged!
Also, don't define your worth by what other people are attracted to! You're valuable regardless what those people say.

It's hard to not worry when I already feel ugly because of the whole trans thing and then see a thread full of people straight up saying that no matter how hard I try they would never date someone like me. Even saying they wouldn't date the prettiest woman if they had been a man at one point. I have a lot of work to do with regards to my self-esteem and this doesn't help <.<

Believe it or not I'm handling this a lot better today than I normally would. I'm not crying yet :p

wiibomb

Frankly, anytime there is a trans dating thread on OT or anywhere for that matter it is bound to upset the fuck out of me and make me want to bang my head against a wall, the way it is framed as deceptive and as forcing others to engage in acts they might not want to is when the discourse has been bogged down beyond saving.
And may I remind you GAF is one of the better places to discuss trans issues, I don't even want to know how worse it is anywhere else.

they just reduce the conversation to literal insults.. it is just mindless all around.

Bladenic

It's hard to not worry when I already feel ugly because of the whole trans thing and then see a thread full of people straight up saying that no matter how hard I try they would never date someone like me. Even saying they wouldn't date the prettiest woman if they had been a man at one point. I have a lot of work to do with regards to my self-esteem and this doesn't help <.<

Believe it or not I'm handling this a lot better today than I normally would. I'm not crying yet :p

Please don't cry.

Sis trust me YOU are the one that wouldn't wanna date someone like 90% of these gaffers lmao like...

YW0XTPn.gif

Gibbs

My heart hurts. I had a massive reply to a lot of this but deleted it, not because I was being mean, or immoral. Simply because everything died down and now is calm. This community is fantastic and I hope it stays that way. I think what everyone needs to remember is we all have our own opinions, views, morals. We are all different, and thats a wonderful thing. We are blessed with both sides of the gay spectrum, as well as have transgender people with us. We can learn so much from one another, as in views, perspectives and other things. Knowledge is a powerful thing. I respect everyone here, and my hope is, regardless of view points, is we continue to stick with one another, because together we're stronger.

Anyway I'm on day 6 of no sleep.

I feel transgender people are a beautiful storm. Emphasis on beautiful because they are extremely beautiful people. They are fighting to become who they are, and because the parts don't match the soul, doesn't make them bad at all. I give major respect because it's such a hard thing to deal with, people, emotional aspects, and learning to live again. I seriously wish I could hug you. I talked to a guy transitioning to a female and it was incredible experience.

Please don't cry. I feel everyone here has amazing intentions and they truly care, it's just everyone has their own opinions, morals, and views on things. Doesn't make them bad at all honestly. I find it as amazing because we can learn from each other, and every so often, you give them a perspective they would have never imagined.

Thanks GAF

No one will ever find me attractive I guess ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

'tis unnatural

You are beautiful the way you are, and you need to learn to love who you are. Screw what others think because there is someone out there wishing for someone like you.

The whole "unnatural" thing though is a no no. What is unnatural is creamed corn. Like fuck, that shouldn't exist. The way people view the world, can be a double edge sword. If someone doesn't prefer it that way, its ok, doesn't mean the person is heartless, it just means when you find someone, it'll mean all the more. <3. You were given this life for a reason, because you are strong enough to live through it, and it will be an incredible journey.

driggonny I would totally date you

Love love love love love love love this.

driggonny

Banned

I could go on a depressive rant as to why not, but I don't think that would be healthy for me. When you're told enough times that you're not good enough it tends to sink in and feel true. I'm working through it. :)

My heart hurts. I had a massive reply to a lot of this but deleted it, not because I was being mean, or immoral. Simply because everything died down and now is calm. This community is fantastic and I hope it stays that way. I think what everyone needs to remember is we all have our own opinions, views, morals. We are all different, and thats a wonderful thing. We are blessed with both sides of the gay spectrum, as well as have transgender people with us. We can learn so much from one another, as in views, perspectives and other things. Knowledge is a powerful thing. I respect everyone here, and my hope is, regardless of view points, is we continue to stick with one another, because together we're stronger.

Anyway I'm on day 6 of no sleep.

I feel transgender people are a beautiful storm. Emphasis on beautiful because they are extremely beautiful people. They are fighting to become who they are, and because the parts don't match the soul, doesn't make them bad at all. I give major respect because it's such a hard thing to deal with, people, emotional aspects, and learning to live again. I seriously wish I could hug you. I talked to a guy transitioning to a female and it was incredible experience.

Please don't cry. I feel everyone here has amazing intentions and they truly care, it's just everyone has their own opinions, morals, and views on things. Doesn't make them bad at all honestly. I find it as amazing because we can learn from each other, and every so often, you give them a perspective they would have never imagined.

You are beautiful the way you are, and you need to learn to love who you are. Screw what others think because there is someone out there wishing for someone like you.

The whole "unnatural" thing though is a no no. What is unnatural is creamed corn. Like fuck, that shouldn't exist. The way people view the world, can be a double edge sword. If someone doesn't prefer it that way, its ok, doesn't mean the person is heartless, it just means when you find someone, it'll mean all the more. <3. You were given this life for a reason, because you are strong enough to live through it, and it will be an incredible journey.

Love love love love love love love this.

Thank you. <3 I'm actually doing much better these past few days than I was a week ago. I hate to admit it, but I was genuinely contemplating suicide.

But I'm okay now. I'll be okay. I'm doing better and my mood is on an upward trajectory despite that thread. I've joined a great transgender community that has helped me a lot.

Even if I never find love at least I'll eventually have boobies I can play with when I'm bored. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Gibbs

I could go on a depressive rant as to why not, but I don't think that would be healthy for me. When you're told enough times that you're not good enough it tends to sink in and feel true. I'm working through it. :)

Thank you. <3 I'm actually doing much better these past few days than I was a week ago. I hate to admit it, but I was genuinely contemplating suicide.

But I'm okay now. I'll be okay. I'm doing better and my mood is on an upward trajectory despite that thread. I've joined a great transgender community that has helped me a lot.

Even if I never find love at least I'll eventually have boobies I can play with when I'm bored. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

ALL THE BOOBIES!!!!! I had a blast playing with my friends admittedly. Squeezing, rotating clockwise, counter clockwise, juggling. It was hours of entertainment. I'm easily amused.

I am glad to hear you are doing better, and you joining a transgender community is awesome. I understand the thoughts of suicide, I have been there, and its an extremely dark path. Believe me, even if it feels like theres no way out, there somehow, is a way. My inbox is always open if you need to talk, you are not alone, and one day, you will find love. <3 =)

kuYuri

I can certainly understand that notion. I've had a number of trans individuals who I've spoken to in the last year or so that have told me similar stories. If you ever need support, I'm always around on GAF. :)

Astral Dog

Hhow are you cookies

Please don't feel sad there is better dough out there
Even if I never find love at least I'll eventually have boobies I can play with when I'm bored. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯
Thats it. just imagine the walk! &#128159;

zulB0p8lzJTvV3zgFq_Rw_veLWXVjukwOsiHWL55as3cmq2zNXthQ4kMQubGyh3RcT1aQFTtKTDTNeMnb6Ppctv1UnNSJYZC4f8_2_St3yQjuXDGCbAKvrioaR-QZStvr9dvN-ES=w500-h230-nc

Edit: i mussed you &#287;als &#128546; problably néed to find non internet ltbg people to talk to before the inevitable permab.
Drigo don'tvmind the obvious excuse for that flaming heel you ve you

Gibbs

sis how are you alive?

The dead refuses to greet me so Im stuck walking the earth &#128514;.

Well I'm shaky as hell for one thing. I feel like crap, and my anxiety is killer. I tried zzzzzquil and it didn't work. If I do get sleep it's maybe 20 mins? I took cold medicine in hopes it knocks me out.

At this rate I'll try anything.

Top Bottom