• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

kuYuri

Ahh, I see. I understand though. I'm also working 40+ hours a week, I don't really have much time to myself, and the few hours I do have, I use to post on GAF, jerk off, and sleep. I also no longer use dating apps. And I don't really know many gay people either so I guess we're in the same boat.

But from the post I was getting the impression that you've never been naughty with anyone. Is that right?

Yep, right. Also I'm bi, so if I were to use a dating app, my options are more open in that sense.

Astral Dog

I feel bad,earlier i was talking with my mom and she told me how i don't know what she had to endure with my dad because she is diabetic and they haven't been together in many yesrs basically begged me to stay with the family because life is hard or whatever as if i was cheating on a wife or kids.she says im not been trying enough and just have these ideas over my head because how i was bullied by my brothers and was going to change when i have sex with a woman and thats her " great sadness" and if i don't do what she says im gonna end up alone and worthless.

Anyways the point is that got me thinking how harsh the community has it in this country. Not long ago it was common (expected) for gay people to marry and have kind of a double life and that was if they had it good. imagine countless men and women basically forced to marry and having children just to get good with society only for problems to come up eventually,only for not living authentically to themselves. :'(

its tiring to have this talk over and over but it hurts me because sometimes i think my mom is all i have.
at least i won't ever have kids.no matter what and they won't be traumatized by their father

Vazduh

Guys, you're making me blush. Thank you for the compliments, I'm glad you like my photos.

srna-blushing.gif

Sub Boss, I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. Those beliefs are deep ingrained within her, so it'll probably never change completely, but hopefully with time she might stop saying those things to you. It's not like you don't have it hard already :/

sparkzero

Hey guys, I rarely post here but I need some advice.

I came out to pretty much all of my family members here in Germany, but not to my relatives in Bangladesh or the US, who are all muslims. My german family are all christians and even my dad converted to christianity.

In 2 weeks I'll go to the US for the very first time (hooray!), to be more precice to New York. My friend and I booked an Airbnb appartment in Queens, not far from my aunt and uncles' house. So of cource I will visit them. So far, they only know that I'll come with a friend, but the don't know that my friend is female.

Of course they will ask if she is my girlfriend. There will be a lot of questions. If I lie and say she's my girlfriend, then they ask why we're not married yet (thats even more uncomfortable) and if I say she's just a friend, which is the truth, they probably won't believe me. What should I do?

Yado

Hey guys, I rarely post here but I need some advice.

I came out to pretty much all of my family members here in Germany, but not to my relatives in Bangladesh or the US, who are all muslims. My german family are all christians and even my dad converted to christianity.

In 2 weeks I'll go to the US for the very first time (hooray!), to be more precice to New York. My friend and I booked an Airbnb appartment in Queens, not far from my aunt and uncles' house. So of cource I will visit them. So far, they only know that I'll come with a friend, but the don't know that my friend is female.

Of course they will ask if she is my girlfriend. There will be a lot of questions. If I lie and say she's my girlfriend, then they ask why we're not married yet (thats even more uncomfortable) and if I say she's just a friend, which is the truth, they probably won't believe me. What should I do?

If you're not ready to come out to them tell them she's your friend and leave it at that. They're going to think what they want anyway.

I finally got speaking to my crush who's a regular customer at the pub... and I spotted a wedding ring on his finger... sigh

gretxora%2520%25282%2529.gif

such is life.

I feel transgender people are a beautiful storm. Emphasis on beautiful because they are extremely beautiful people. They are fighting to become who they are, and because the parts don't match the soul, doesn't make them bad at all. I give major respect because it's such a hard thing to deal with, people, emotional aspects, and learning to live again. I seriously wish I could hug you. I talked to a guy transitioning to a female and it was incredible experience.

This is beautiful. You're such a honey :)

wiibomb

I feel bad,earlier i was talking with my mom and she told me how i don't know what she had to endure with my dad because she is diabetic and they haven't been together in many yesrs basically begged me to stay with the family because life is hard or whatever as if i was cheating on a wife or kids.she says im not been trying enough and just have these ideas over my head because how i was bullied by my brothers and was going to change when i have sex with a woman and thats her " great sadness" and if i don't do what she says im gonna end up alone and worthless.

Anyways the point is that got me thinking how harsh the community has it in this country. Not long ago it was common (expected) for gay people to marry and have kind of a double life and that was if they had it good. imagine countless men and women basically forced to marry and having children just to get good with society only for problems to come up eventually,only for not living authentically to themselves. :'(

its tiring to have this talk over and over but it hurts me because sometimes i think my mom is all i have.
at least i won't ever have kids.no matter what and they won't be traumatized by their father

did you recently came out to her? that sounds extremely similar to the traumatic process of the parents trying to adapt their minds to their recently gay son.

if not, your mother needs to understand that this is not about "trying hard enough" because we are born in a way and we should have respect to ourselves and to others, basically living a fake like is the most disrespect you can have to yourself and to the other person.

you will end up alone only if you want it to be, not because you are gay, your mother is not seeing through the giant wall she has in front.

also, have your thought making friendships with other people you have around? I'm a pretty lonely person, so I know it can be harder, but if your mother continues to have this talk over and over it just becomes a toxic relationship, I know it can be hard, but sometimes we have to separate ourselves from people who are hurting us, even if they mean a world to us.

I finally got speaking to my crush who's a regular customer at the pub... and I spotted a wedding ring on his finger... sigh

gretxora%2520%25282%2529.gif

such is life.

if only I had a counter of how many times I had a crush someone only to turn out straight...

recently I have been just giving up on the idea of finding someone

Kevyt

Interesting story: A coworker was trying to hook up our boss with one of his friends who he thought would be perfect for him. His friend is a great guy and he's the type of guy our boss would like. We talked to our boss about him and he seemed interested. Then after the boss left, my friend started talking to his friend to set them up and sent him pictures of our boss asking him what he thought. His response was "he's not really my type." He said he prefers younger buffer looking dudes. We were disappointed because we thought they would be a great couple and our boss definitely liked the guy based on his facebook profile (coworker showed him). We were already planning to have a cookout and invite them so that they could meet and something could happen. But alas, my boss isn't that guy's type. Darn it. Although, he did say he would be interested in being friends with him.

Ahh, I see. I understand though. I'm also working 40+ hours a week, I don't really have much time to myself, and the few hours I do have, I use to post on GAF, jerk off, and sleep. I also no longer use dating apps. And I don't really know many gay people either so I guess we're in the same boat.

But from the post I was getting the impression that you've never been naughty with anyone. Is that right?

Yeah I'm still working at the same job. GAF told me that I'd get fired. But you know what, my sassy gay ass is still working at the same place and I'm actually getting promoted. So jokes on GAF

Why would you get fired? What did you do?

Astral Dog

Sub Boss, I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. Those beliefs are deep ingrained within her, so it'll probably never change completely, but hopefully with time she might stop saying those things to you. It's not like you don't have it hard already :/
thank you
did you recently came out to her? that sounds extremely similar to the traumatic process of the parents trying to adapt their minds to their recently gay son.

if not, your mother needs to understand that this is not about "trying hard enough" because we are born in a way and we should have respect to ourselves and to others, basically living a fake like is the most disrespect you can have to yourself and to the other person.
Thanks buddy i been getting better because i met a wonderful friend at work who is also a teraphist so i got free hours :p
And after leaving she recommended a pshycologist
And i noticed im not around the house much anymore :)

its more than one year really.ut has been difficult because they are so closed minded and homophobic she goes from lashing to crying to laughing at me and its tiring.
Also very controlling and im very dependant but at least we are finally talking now about these things and other stuff .

I slept for 11ish hours. Feeling pretty good at the moment.
Happy news.im not sure how one can survive 6 days without sleep o_O
return to bed.

mantidor

I will never understand why Speedy Gonzales is offensive, what does Mexican gay GAF think? The Mexican friends I know even like the little guy, he's the hero after all.

daripad

I will never understand why Speedy Gonzales is offensive, what does Mexican gay GAF think? The Mexican friends I know even like the little guy, he's the hero after all.

He's ok, I've never seen people here complain about him 🤷🏽*♂️

Kevyt

lmao we don't even celebrate this date

Yeah. Not even the people that I know are from Puebla celebrate it.

Never watched Speedy Gonzales. But from seeing his character, it does seem like lampooning.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The whole cartoon is based on Mexican stereotypes in many ways. There is the accent, everyone wears sombreros, most of the mice being drunk, the lazy cousin representing the lazy family stuff and also how they are always against what is pretty much a representation of white people. The character has some positive traits because the character is smart, has a strong sense for justice and shows care for family (even if the family sometimes shouldnt be receiving the help)

So yeah there is lots of stuff that is rooted on racist stereotypes despite the character having some positive traits.

wiibomb

Thanks buddy i been getting better because i met a wonderful friend at work who is also a teraphist so i got free hours :p
And after leaving she recommended a pshycologist
And i noticed im not around the house much anymore :)

its more than one year really.ut has been difficult because they are so closed minded and homophobic she goes from lashing to crying to laughing at me and its tiring.
Also very controlling and im very dependant but at least we are finally talking now about these things and other stuff .

that is an excellent recommendation, a psychologist can help a lot to go through the process, specially since it seems like you are rather alone in this.

1 year is pretty recent, it took about 6-8 years for my parents to be ok with the fact I'm gay, and they are not all that conservative to begin with.

the relationship with your mother/family might be broken for sometime and you should be ok with it, there is no avoidance to that and a psychologist might help you cope with it, may be even help you find different social circles for the time being. All I can say right now is that your mother/family needs to go through a whole process if they want to change, and right now might not be the exact time she is doing it.

I have that problem myself. Don't give up for too long, trust me.

I honestly try to not be like that, it is just so difficult to find someone I have been thinking it might be just better to no hope at all.

Crayons

Banned
Why would you get fired? What did you do?
Mostly I broke one of the locks at work. And then fixed it. It was a long time ago.

And actually just today, just 15 mins ago actually I just resigned. I'm at work right now. Just gave my two weeks notice.

Gibbs

Umm.... My mom tells me today that my father believes I'm sleeping with my neighbor. My female neighbor. I asked why as I think its hilarious, and she said because "you are always over at her house." Well, when the neighbors like you, invite you over, and you help them with things, it's not entirely too hard to be liked. Her and I are extremely close, we text daily, we discuss tv shows, and she's good company.

My dad is the type that he prefers not having a relationship with the neighbors. Stay at your house, dont talk to me, that type. Yeah he will talk to them, be he just doesn't want to be bothered. My mom and I are both incredibly different and enjoy being social with people.

My dad believes a male and female can't be friends, YET it's ok that he talks to females and don't dare second guess that! I think its hilarious when he saw my ex and I in bed together alseep. He knows I'm gay but he now thinks this.

Sorry Pops, not straight and not sleeping with the neighbor lady.

Mostly I broke one of the locks at work. And then fixed it. It was a long time ago.

And actually just today, just 15 mins ago actually I just resigned. I'm at work right now. Just gave my two weeks notice.

Wishing you the best Crayons. Hopefully you'll find something better.

I never put together than it was offensive or racist...Then again I don't stereo type people, races, and such.

Crayons

Banned
Was it due to the sexual harassment?

No, this time it's my manager not respecting me as a human being and power tripping. This time she even brought my family into it

Wishing you the best Crayons. Hopefully you'll find something better.
Thank you so much Gibbs. It means a lot. I hope I can get something better too.

What happened?

Long story that I don't want to get into again but not only did she disrespect me as a human being but she disrespected my family. Extremely unprofessional.

I'll be honest guys. Life has been pretty difficult for me recently. I'm having family problems, I'm constantly disrespected by customers at work who think I'm their own personal repairman or computer tutor (I'm not) I'm dehumanized by my manager, I'm working so much that I have no time for sex or relationships and perhaps worst of all:

I started using again.

Kevyt

No, this time it's my manager not respecting me as a human being and power tripping. This time she even brought my family into it

Thank you so much Gibbs. It means a lot. I hope I can get something better too.

Long story that I don't want to get into again but not only did she disrespect me as a human being but she disrespected my family. Extremely unprofessional.

I'll be honest guys. Life has been pretty difficult for me recently. I'm having family problems, I'm constantly disrespected by customers at work who think I'm their own personal repairman or computer tutor (I'm not) I'm dehumanized by my manager, I'm working so much that I have no time for sex or relationships and perhaps worst of all:

I started using again.

Awww, that sucks. Sorry for that I:

What did you start using again? Sorry, I might have missed it if you posted about this before.

Crayons

Banned
So let me explain a little bit more. I sent the e-mail resignation today, saying that I was giving my two weeks notice. Around two hours later my manager finally reads it and she says "You quit just now?" And I said "I sent in my two weeks notice" and she said "ok clock out and go home" And I said "ok I'll see you tomorrow morning" and she said "no. I'll let you know if I want you to come in."
I said ok (this makes no sense because they NEED me at the store, I have seniority over the new guys and there are things I know how to do that they can't, they wouldn't be able to survive without me) and I get home and the store owners call me and asked if I just quit. I explained what happened (and i was literally crying my eyes out the entire time) and they asked me why did I leave early if i was giving two weeks notice. It looks like my manager lied to them and said i just stormed off. They also said that they want me to stay at the job, they like me, And they saw a lot of potential in me. They told me to take tomorrow off and on Monday we're all going to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss what happened today.

So here's the thing. Although I did resign...I got a call from the owners. And they don't want me to quit. They told me to take tomorrow off, but to come in on Monday, where we can all talk about what happened. So I'm not actually out of it yet.

Aww man you were just talking about being promoted. Hope you bounce back quickly Crayons.
Hope you get some help, Crayons. I know it doesn't do shit, but I'm thinking good vibes for u xo
Thanks.

Awww, that sucks. Sorry for that I:

What did you start using again? Sorry, I might have missed it if you posted about this before.

Morphine

Gibbs

I would be contacting human resources. She sounds like a brute, and a fucking bitch. I don't like using that tone but holy shit she sounds miserable.

A boss does not treat its employees this way. Thats not ok, and bringing family into the mix is out of line, and does not belong at the workplace. She needs removed, and honestly, someone who has bigger balls than her needs to put her down.

I started using again.

I wish I could give you a hug and tell you everything will be ok Crayons. I don't know you well enough, or your struggles with using in the past(thats if you have discussed this openly here), but just know you are better off away from this woman and the job. No job is worth destroying someone, and making you use to cope with it.

My hope for you is that without the stress of her, and the rude customers, that you can heal, and get back on your feet, You are worth so more than just a punching bag, I imagine you're a fantastic person.

Heres to finding something better, and that makes you extremely happy.
Plus you'll have all the time for sex, jackin' it, and perhaps a relationship.

If you ever need to talk. my inbox is always open. Hugs. It'll get better, just hang on.

Crayons

Banned
I would be contacting human resources. She sounds like a brute, and a fucking bitch. I don't like using that tone but holy shit she sounds miserable.

A boss does not treat its employees this way. Thats not ok, and bringing family into the mix is out of line, and does not belong at the workplace. She needs removed, and honestly, someone who has bigger balls than her needs to put her down.

I wish I could give you a hug and tell you everything will be ok Crayons. I don't know you well enough, or your struggles with using in the past(thats if you have discussed this openly here), but just know you are better off away from this woman and the job. No job is worth destroying someone, and making you use to cope with it.

My hope for you is that without the stress of her, and the rude customers, that you can heal, and get back on your feet, You are worth so more than just a punching bag, I imagine you're a fantastic person.

Heres to finding something better, and that makes you extremely happy.
Plus you'll have all the time for sex, jackin' it, and perhaps a relationship.

If you ever need to talk. my inbox is always open. Hugs. It'll get better, just hang on.
You know, I really sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this out. Your words are so comforting

I'll PM you. I need more people to talk to.

Right now I'm feeling really good. The morphine and alcohol are making for a great mix. I feel so relaxed. My eyes are heavy and closing them feels so good

Crayons

Banned
Opiates (like morphine) and alcohol are dangerous when used together. I hope you are able to access support who can help you cope in a safer way.
http://prescription-drug.addictionblog.org/mixing-morphine-with-alcohol/

I know it's dangerous. But it's such an amazing and easy method to take away all the pain, both emotional and physical. Truth is, I've never had good coping mechanisms. Drugs are so convenient and so easy

Just tell them the truth Crayons don't let them push you to stay.unless they literally beg then you ga gave an advantage.

I told them everything that happened when I was on the phone with them. I was actually crying throughout half the conversation, they kept asking me to stop crying but I was just sobbing uncontrollably.

It's going to be hard for my manager to defend herself against why she thought saying that stuff to me was a good idea because the owners heard me sobbing like crazy on the phone

Gibbs

I know it's dangerous. But it's such an amazing and easy method to take away all the pain, both emotional and physical. Truth is, I've never had good coping mechanisms. Drugs are so convenient and so easy

I told them everything that happened when I was on the phone with them. I was actually crying throughout half the conversation, they kept asking me to stop crying but I was just sobbing uncontrollably.

It's going to be hard for my manager to defend herself against why she thought saying that stuff to me was a good idea because the owners heard me sobbing like crazy on the phone

Just be as safe as possible if you use. Definitely a dangerous combination, but I won't degrade you or tell you to stop. Who am I to judge? You know what's best for you, and only you. We all have our ways of coping with things, some dangerous, others is more simpler. Regardless I wish you the best and hopefully as you heal, you won't need to medicate yourself to not feel the emotional pain. I'm rooting for you Crayons. It only gets better from here.

Well if you were crying, they should have been sympethetic to you for starters unless it's so they could get the whole story. I just can't grasp how this vile woman has not gotten in trouble for being a rip roaring bitch. Hopefully they strike her down and she gets fired because history repeats itself. She'll continue to do it to people, your replacement even. This is how suicides happen or even violent outburst in the workplace. Let's hope this ends before she either does something she regrets or starts something that could turn into a tragedy.

Man, I don't condone violence but let me have a few minutes with her.

Crayons

Banned
Just be as safe as possible if you use. Definitely a dangerous combination, but I won't degrade you or tell you to stop. Who am I to judge? You know what's best for you, and only you. We all have our ways of coping with things, some dangerous, others is more simpler. Regardless I wish you the best and hopefully as you heal, you won't need to medicate yourself to not feel the emotional pain. I'm rooting for you Crayons. It only gets better from here.

Well if you were crying, they should have been sympethetic to you for starters unless it's so they could get the whole story. I just can't grasp how this vile woman has not gotten in trouble for being a rip roaring bitch. Hopefully they strike her down and she gets fired because history repeats itself. She'll continue to do it to people, your replacement even. This is how suicides happen or even violent outburst in the workplace. Let's hope this ends before she either does something she regrets or starts something that could turn into a tragedy.

Man, I don't condone violence but let me have a few minutes with her.

Thanks so much Gibbs. It's people like you who give me the will to keep going. You are such a kind, understanding, empathetic person.

I don't understand how the owners don't understand what she's like. There store has such a high turnover rate. New people get hired and they see what she's like and they quit because she's a psycho. Or people like me who really need the money just end up getting down on our knees for her.

Last night I admitted to my friend that I relapsed and he was really upset and wants
me to stop. So I finished the last of my morphine this morning and I'm not allowing myself to buy anymore. Because the last time I got addicted to opiates, I was going through such awful withdrawal for two weeks. I had suicidal-level depression and everything ached and it was like I had the flu and I couldn't sleep. Even when I did sleep, it was only nightmares. It was hell.

So I'm going to put an end to this now before it becomes a huge problem. If it starts to get hard, I'll just drink alcohol instead.

But at least it feels like the owners are on my side, you know? And they write my check, not my bitchy 'manager'

i have mad respect for transgender people

if i was born the wrong sex, i would probably be too afraid of what people would think to reveal my dysphoria to anyone. to be true to yourself regardless of what society thinks is admirable, and i don't think i'd have the confidence to do that. (hell, i know i don't, there are things about me that nobody knows because i'm afraid of what people would think)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
crayon sis, you gotta take care of yourself. <3

instagram.com/itsmevaz He has posted it previously so I hope he doesn't mind me posting it, if so I'll remove it. His work is incredible.

Oooh yeah, that is good!

I'm down 40ish pounds currently, and down 140+( down from a sz46 to sz32) all together.. but I am terrified of eating because I'll gain weight. I eat, feel guilty and rush to the gym. It can get pretty bad at times.

~slay~

I have a super hard time gaining weight, so I don't know what that's like exactly, but i have been trying really hard to not eat sugar (or very much of it anyway), so whenever I do, like you, I feel super guilty and feel the urge to run to the gym.

Crayons

Banned
crayon sis, you gotta take care of yourself. <3
You're right Watsky. I spend too much time looking for someone to love me and not enough time loving myself.

I just installed Grindr again. I had it uninstalled because I didn't want customers seeing me on it. Now, I don't care!

Messages flooding in already

KmA

This is gonna seem so petty and like the opposite of a problem. But I hate scruff so much??? They always put me on that dumb global grid and I get all these messages from guys a million miles away. And every guy nearby? Not a peep. There has to be a way to turn it off lmao.

This is gonna seem so petty and like the opposite of a problem. But I hate scruff so much??? They always put me on that dumb global grid and I get all these messages from guys a million miles away. And every guy nearby? Not a peep. There has to be a way to turn it off lmao.
Not Petty at all, that sounds awful.
been like a year or two since I posted a pic in here last so here goes another i guess lol
You look great!

Lari

Hey, hi. I am Lari. I'm new here, so i'm making this awkward first post =D

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Female

Your sexual orientation?
Lesbian

Where Are You From?
Brazil

Where Do You Live?
Still in Brazil

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Mostly upbeat music, lately getting into a bunch of japanese artists.

Profession or Career interest?
I am an associate at a video production company, i'm a producer.
Even though I actually always wanted to be an assistant director, but that's not my path in life apparently.

Favorite video game(s)?
Resident Evil Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Castlevania, Mortal Kombat 2, Dead Space.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Watching movies, swimming, taking hikes in nature, general partying and drinking, walking, been learning to play the guitar.

Gibbs

Hey, hi. I am Lari. I'm new here, so i'm making this awkward first post =D

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Female

Your sexual orientation?
Lesbian

Where Are You From?
Brazil

Where Do You Live?
Still in Brazil

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
Mostly upbeat music, lately getting into a bunch of japanese artists.

Profession or Career interest?
I am an associate at a video production company, i'm a producer.
Even though I actually always wanted to be an assistant director, but that's not my path in life apparently.

Favorite video game(s)?
Resident Evil Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Castlevania, Mortal Kombat 2, Dead Space.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Watching movies, swimming, taking hikes in nature, general partying and drinking, walking, been learning to play the guitar.

Hi Lari! Welcome to the fold! Enjoy your stay and have fun. These crazy kids are fantastic.
Except Vazra, he will try to lick you but its all in fun. Afterall, he licks me daily on instagram.

All jokes aside, have you played Resident Evil 7?? I'm trying to get an idea if its worth the price. I played the demo and loved it.

been like a year or two since I posted a pic in here last so here goes another i guess lol

Hello handsome.

So let me explain a little bit more. I sent the e-mail resignation today, saying that I was giving my two weeks notice. Around two hours later my manager finally reads it and she says "You quit just now?" And I said "I sent in my two weeks notice" and she said "ok clock out and go home" And I said "ok I'll see you tomorrow morning" and she said "no. I'll let you know if I want you to come in."
I said ok (this makes no sense because they NEED me at the store, I have seniority over the new guys and there are things I know how to do that they can't, they wouldn't be able to survive without me) and I get home and the store owners call me and asked if I just quit. I explained what happened (and i was literally crying my eyes out the entire time) and they asked me why did I leave early if i was giving two weeks notice. It looks like my manager lied to them and said i just stormed off. They also said that they want me to stay at the job, they like me, And they saw a lot of potential in me. They told me to take tomorrow off and on Monday we're all going to have a meeting tomorrow to discuss what happened today.

So here's the thing. Although I did resign...I got a call from the owners. And they don't want me to quit. They told me to take tomorrow off, but to come in on Monday, where we can all talk about what happened. So I'm not actually out of it yet.

in this meeting you have to say exactly what happened. you cannot let your manager get away with it scott free. you need to expose her for her bad ways and how you felt disrespected by her actions.

hopefully you bounce back stronger than ever!

Top Bottom