• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The dead refuses to greet me so Im stuck walking the earth ��.

Well I'm shaky as hell for one thing. I feel like crap, and my anxiety is killer. I tried zzzzzquil and it didn't work. If I do get sleep it's maybe 20 mins? I took cold medicine in hopes it knocks me out.

At this rate I'll try anything.

Try playing Persona 5.
*waits for the pitchforks and torches*
wHE74My.gif

Crayons

Banned
for sleeping i take unisom. i think ZZZquil is just benadryl so its not really strong enough. Unisom has doxylamine succinate. strong, knocks me out. if i take 2 or 3 pills i am still tired the next morning.

if you really cant sleep try xanax and alcohol, maybe some morphine and ambien on the side

Crayons

Banned
Persona 5...honestly I bought it and I was excited for it, really hyped it. I was enjoying the game but I stopped playing it. I lost interest in it because I kept dying because the game is so cheap. I'd lose an hour or two of progress at a time.

Persona 5...honestly I bought it and I was excited for it, really hyped it. I was enjoying the game but I stopped playing it. I lost interest in it because I kept dying because the game is so cheap. I'd lose an hour or two of progress at a time.

I've had a few instances of getting SMT'd. Mainly the third palace where I got like three game overs between safe rooms. But other than that it's not been too bad. The most progress I've lost so far has probably been like 30 minutes maybe. I was playing on hard but I couldn't handle it so I switched to normal before the second boss and it's largely been smooth sailing since.

Rayis

What are you if you've never had sex but like feminine dudes and of course women.

I don't really know anymore.
A human being, don't mean it as a snarky response but you don't have to label yourself though if it helps you make sense of things, I'd say a little bit bisexual.

Kevyt

I might be able to have my own place by next month...

It's a studio but it's enough for me, and it's in a really great location and affordable. I am so happy and excited if this goes through.

I will be living by myself for the first time ever in my existence.

Crayons

Banned
I've had a few instances of getting SMT'd. Mainly the third palace where I got like three game overs between safe rooms. But other than that it's not been too bad. The most progress I've lost so far has probably been like 30 minutes maybe. I was playing on hard but I couldn't handle it so I switched to normal before the second boss and it's largely been smooth sailing since.
I got up to the pyramid part and sincw then I've had no desire to go any further. I'm interested in the games story but not so much the actual gameplay. I kind of wish Persona 5 was just the story, hanging out with waifus and hazubandos, pretending I'm Japanese and none of the actual RPG parts.

What are you if you've never had sex but like feminine dudes and of course women.

I don't really know anymore.

When I first started out exploring my sexuality I only liked women and masculine men. Now I like all kinds of people. Explore your sexual tastes (safely, of course) and you may surprise yourself. I would say you're probably bisexual, though.

kuYuri

It's a studio but it's enough for me, and it's in a really great location and affordable. I am so happy and excited if this goes through.

It's been working out well for me so far. It helps that I have simple, basic needs.

I've already got my entertainment set up (TV, PC, consoles, internet, etc). Now I just need a few more pieces of furniture and the apartment is mostly complete outside of things like hanging up art or buying a plant or something.

Crayons

Banned
It's been working out well for me so far. It helps that I have simple, basic needs.

I've already got my entertainment set up (TV, PC, consoles, internet, etc). Now I just need a few more pieces of furniture and the apartment is mostly complete outside of things like hanging up art or buying a plant or something.

It musg be really exciting living on your own. I wish you guys the best!

I'm still living with my parents at the moment. Makes it really hard for me to be naughty with the neighborhood boys

I just finished work for the day which included an elderly female customer spitting at a female coworker standing right next to me and putting her hands right in my coworker's face aggressively and holding a heavy item and going through the motions of going to throw it. I was serving the customer but she didn't have the right money, and the coworker came over to help the customer understand. But she treated me, a man, without any of that aggression but towards a woman she was like that. Though I was concerned about the coins she was holding when talking to me afterwards.

And another customer was saying he shouldn't have to pay for something since he said he was being followed around the store just because he asked one question. I said I don't know what happened and he said he doesn't care and something something held responsible for actions something something.

After I finished work I went back in the store and a male coworker said to me "hey beautiful, how you doing?" I am pretty sure he means it as a joke but that isn't​ good.

What is all this happening today, within an hour?

kuYuri

I'm still living with my parents at the moment. Makes it really hard for me to be naughty with the neighborhood boys

At least you were naughty with someone. I wish I could be naughty with someone.

When my mum found out I did things with a boyfriend, via a discussion of 12 month deferral period for blood donations here, she asked if I did it at home and I said yes, and she seemed shocked. I simply said "you don't?" And she said "No!" Which diffused the situation perfectly!

Now, I didn't tell her other places we did it...

Crayons

Banned
At least you were naughty with someone. I wish I could be naughty with someone.
Why can't you?

When my mum found out I did things with a boyfriend, via a discussion of 12 month deferral period for blood donations here, she asked if I did it at home and I said yes, and she seemed shocked. I simply said "you don't?" And she said "No!" Which diffused the situation perfectly!

Now, I didn't tell her other places we did it...
Shes never had sex at home? lol

Crayons

Banned
Since prom is a week from now, I'm going to go on a last minute crash diet. I hate that at this job Ive had for the past 3 months, I've gained weight. There's a great pizzeria right next door, a mexican restaurant, colombian restaurant, dunkin donuts...shame on me. If I can just lose an emergency 5 lbs in the next week I'll be satisfied enough.

I need to look like a sexy piece of ass for prom so that all the gay boys see what they're missing out on.

She was joking. :)
Oh...I'm so bad at reading jokes on the internet.

Astral Dog

Lol i been realizing this is last few weeks im a (bigger) mess talking with (heteto too) guys.
Like the socialphobia has gotten much better and im not as bad as the last years but its always much difficult or uncomfortable to get used to talking with them as opposed to ladies.

I feel worse than a teenager struggling talking to girls im trying
to tell me its not much different but so far its a mesd so i have to avoid
them a bit 😳
Since prom is a week from now, I'm going to go on a last minute crash diet. I hate that at this job Ive had for the past 3 months, I've gained weight. There's a great pizzeria right next door, a mexican restaurant, colombian restaurant, dunkin donuts...shame on me. If I can just lose an emergency 5 lbs in the next week I'll be satisfied enough.

I need to look like a sexy piece of ass for prom so that all the gay boys see what they're missing out on.

Oh...I'm so bad at reading jokes on the internet.
I also didn't get it.

You can't do much on a week unfortunately :( so try not worry too much but maybe its time to buy a few soy products and pills.at least you didn't got addicted to sugar and sweetened strawberries too. 🍨🍰🍓
Edit:r you still in that story everybody told you thst you would get fired quickly :p

Kevyt

Well for me it's a studio, it's very small but it would be perfect for me since I don't have many things and I would be living by myself.

Thanks! I am really lucky if this goes through because I would be paying half of what the rent is usually like so I would be able to afford it.

I just can't wait, except I'm also scared of being by myself, lol.

wiibomb

Thanks! I am really lucky if this goes through because I would be paying half of what the rent is usually like so I would be able to afford it.

I'll be in a similar path soon, currently I'm looking for a way to get enough money to buy my own house, but I'm also scared af of the loans and living alone....

kuYuri

Why can't you?

A number of reasons like:
1. I'm single
2. Have almost no friends or acquaintances to introduce me to other single people.
3. I don't like going to clubs and things like that, especially after working years at one.
4. Working 40+ hours a week leaves me with so little personal time.
5. Refused to use dating apps after all the horror stories and weirdness

Well for me it's a studio, it's very small but it would be perfect for me since I don't have many things and I would be living by myself.

I'm in an
overpriced
studio too, I have to be fairly judicious with the space that I have.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My heart hurts. I had a massive reply to a lot of this but deleted it, not because I was being mean, or immoral. Simply because everything died down and now is calm. This community is fantastic and I hope it stays that way. I think what everyone needs to remember is we all have our own opinions, views, morals. We are all different, and thats a wonderful thing. We are blessed with both sides of the gay spectrum, as well as have transgender people with us. We can learn so much from one another, as in views, perspectives and other things. Knowledge is a powerful thing. I respect everyone here, and my hope is, regardless of view points, is we continue to stick with one another, because together we're stronger.

Anyway I'm on day 6 of no sleep.

I feel transgender people are a beautiful storm. Emphasis on beautiful because they are extremely beautiful people. They are fighting to become who they are, and because the parts don't match the soul, doesn't make them bad at all. I give major respect because it's such a hard thing to deal with, people, emotional aspects, and learning to live again. I seriously wish I could hug you. I talked to a guy transitioning to a female and it was incredible experience.

Please don't cry. I feel everyone here has amazing intentions and they truly care, it's just everyone has their own opinions, morals, and views on things. Doesn't make them bad at all honestly. I find it as amazing because we can learn from each other, and every so often, you give them a perspective they would have never imagined.

You are beautiful the way you are, and you need to learn to love who you are. Screw what others think because there is someone out there wishing for someone like you.

The whole "unnatural" thing though is a no no. What is unnatural is creamed corn. Like fuck, that shouldn't exist. The way people view the world, can be a double edge sword. If someone doesn't prefer it that way, its ok, doesn't mean the person is heartless, it just means when you find someone, it'll mean all the more. <3. You were given this life for a reason, because you are strong enough to live through it, and it will be an incredible journey.

Love love love love love love love this.

literally weeping rn @ all this positivity

shine on you crazy star

dhJBdQk.gif

Vazduh

I feel transgender people are a beautiful storm. Emphasis on beautiful because they are extremely beautiful people. They are fighting to become who they are, and because the parts don't match the soul, doesn't make them bad at all. I give major respect because it's such a hard thing to deal with, people, emotional aspects, and learning to live again. I seriously wish I could hug you. I talked to a guy transitioning to a female and it was incredible experience.

This is probably the nicest description of transgender people I've ever seen tbh.

Also, hope you managed to get some sleep :eek: Go to the doctor ASAP if you haven't by now!

Kevyt

I'll be in a similar path soon, currently I'm looking for a way to get enough money to buy my own house, but I'm also scared af of the loans and living alone....

Yeah, I can imagine that buying a house is a different beast.

1. I'm single
2. Have almost no friends or acquaintances to introduce me to other single people.
3. I don't like going to clubs and things like that, especially after working years at one.

I'm in an
overpriced

I don't have many things and I would actually have more space than I currently have right now because my room is super crowded but I would be getting rid of some things.

Space wise I'm not concerned, the kitchen area is small but it has a nice bar-like area enough to sit up to three people and I have enough space to have a small sofa-couch plus anything else.

It's small and cozy but not too small for my needs.

Gibbs

To those who remember the guy I talked about who fell at the bank... I talked to the elderly gentleman's grandson yesterday and I found out he went to get a CT scan, and to get checked out and he got a clean bill of health. Just banged up a bit. Extremely friendly family.

literally weeping rn @ all this positivity.

shine on you crazy star

dhJBdQk.gif

A little positivity goes a long way. I guess it was just the way I was raised. <3

This is probably the nicest description of transgender people I've ever seen tbh.

Also, hope you managed to get some sleep :eek: Go to the doctor ASAP if you haven't by now!

The world is so negative towards transgender folk. It's bullshit and it annoys me. No one is better than another.

I got a little sleep, not much but its a start.
After I took two cap fulls of cold medicine
. I should see a doctor.

kuYuri

I don't have many things and I would actually have more space than I currently have right now because my room is super crowded but I would be getting rid of some things.

Space wise I'm not concerned, the kitchen area is small but it has a nice bar-like area enough to sit up to three people and I have enough space to have a small sofa-couch plus anything else.

It's small and cozy but not too small for my needs.

Shit, my kitchen is nowhere near that big. It's practically a small box. I can't even fit a bar like you have or even a table in there.

Studios are just that small here. It's not the size that bothers me though, it's the price that you have to pay for it. It's straight up robbery, but this is the price we pay for living here. And it's not like I have so many things either, my stuff can easily fit in a bedroom, let alone a whole apartment.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
BTW who is ready for Sense8 season 2??

It's tonight! At midnight Pacific on Netflix.

the most beautiful and unapologetically queer show on TV is back y'all~~~~

nWj1ni3.gif

Gibbs

Some girl and guy were on the treadmills beside me tonight at the gym. As I worked though my cardio, she keep looking over and staring at me and wouldn't take her eyes off me. I was watching her from the mirrors in front of me, and sometimes through the corner of my eye. She then would look at the guy with her and laugh then come back and do it again.

She made me extremely uncomfortable. I have terrible social anxiety, and anxiety to begin with, and that made me panic all the more. Like what was the point lady?

Sad thing is, I had a cupcake, and that cupcake is why I went to the gym. FUCK. YOU. CUPCAKE.

Thank you for the kind words, Gibbs. Get some sleep, you crazy diamond!
smile.gif

Always <3

BTW who is ready for Sense8 season 2??

It's tonight! At midnight Pacific on Netflix.

the most beautiful and unapologetically queer show on TV is back y'all~~~~

nWj1ni3.gif

I started watching sense8 but stopped. I may give it a second chance. I'm working through the flash season 2 currently on Netlix.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Some girl and guy were on the treadmills beside me tonight at the gym. As I worked though my cardio, she keep looking over and staring at me and wouldn't take her eyes off me. I was watching her from the mirrors in front of me, and sometimes through the corner of my eye. She then would look at the guy with her and laugh then come back and do it again.

She made me extremely uncomfortable. I have terrible social anxiety, and anxiety to begin with, and that made me panic all the more. Like what was the point lady?

Sad thing is, I had a cupcake, and that cupcake is why I went to the gym. FUCK. YOU. CUPCAKE.

I had a cupcake right before gym today too! ARE YOU ME

but literally fuck them and eat more cupcakes~

I started watching sense8 but stopped. I may give it a second chance. I'm working through the flash season 2 currently on Netlix

gurl drop The Trash and get on it! You still have 7 hours!

yas

Gibbs

Vazduh has a fantastic Instagram tbh

Me!

He definitely does.
Plus he is insanely attractive

I had a cupcake right before gym today too! ARE YOU ME

but literally fuck them and eat more cupcakes~

gurl drop The Trash and get on it! You still have 7 hours!

Haha great minds think alike! I had a yellow cupcake with green icing! I need to avoid cupcakes, and snacks. I'm still trying to get use to this newer thin me, and I'm still struggling with eating. It's pretty sad.

I have all the hours to watch it! I may give it a try after I shower.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
He definitely does.
Plus he is insanely attractive

link

Haha great minds think alike! I had a yellow cupcake with green icing! I need to avoid cupcakes, and snacks. I'm still trying to get use to this newer thin me, and I'm still struggling with eating. It's pretty sad.

mine was dry and thin and gluten free and without frosting. I-i'm fine, really.

im trying to avoid snacks too because i want to lose my belly - its hard tho

I have all the hours to watch it! I may give it a try after I shower.

good choice

gyuAA3h.gif

Gibbs

link

mine was dry and thin and gluten free and without frosting. I-i'm fine, really.

im trying to avoid snacks too because i want to lose my belly - its hard tho

good choice

gyuAA3h.gif

instagram.com/itsmevaz He has posted it previously so I hope he doesn't mind me posting it, if so I'll remove it. His work is incredible.

I'm down 40ish pounds currently, and down 140+( down from a sz46 to sz32) all together.. but I am terrified of eating because I'll gain weight. I eat, feel guilty and rush to the gym. It can get pretty bad at times.

Vazra

and yet I imagined you baked them with love. Every ounce of love in your body.

I love making stuff so its was done with love. Everyone in the house got some and the batch size was just right to just have fresh cookies which is pretty good to be honest.

Gibbs

DOWN

Banned
I baked chocolate chip cookies and they are all gone already. RIP

I typed that you should post pics but realized my stupidity

On a side note I thought I could at least make scrambled eggs but my boyfriend said they taste like hotel eggs, which he said is not bad but also reminiscent of those pre-blended liquid egg mixes you can buy

Gibbs

On a side note I thought I could at least make scrambled eggs but my boyfriend said they taste like hotel eggs, which he said is not bad but also reminiscent of those pre-blended liquid egg mixes you can buy

Dude you can't be that bad in the kitchen. Ugh. I'm going to make a video series of cooking basics just for you. Vazra and myself will turn you into a master chef.
I still believe in your cooking skills. Don't give up.

My ex said I was a fantastic cook. I mean, who else is going to being you sausage, pancakes,, eggs, toast, and coffee in bed every morning.

Crayons

Banned
1. I'm single

I'm in an
overpriced

Ahh, I see. I understand though. I'm also working 40+ hours a week, I don't really have much time to myself, and the few hours I do have, I use to post on GAF, jerk off, and sleep. I also no longer use dating apps. And I don't really know many gay people either so I guess we're in the same boat.

But from the post I was getting the impression that you've never been naughty with anyone. Is that right?

You can't do much on a week unfortunately :( so try not worry too much but maybe its time to buy a few soy products and pills.at least you didn't got addicted to sugar and sweetened strawberries too. &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;
Edit:r you still in that story everybody told you thst you would get fired quickly :p

Yeah I'm still working at the same job. GAF told me that I'd get fired. But you know what, my sassy gay ass is still working at the same place and I'm actually getting promoted. So jokes on GAF

Vazra

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsdyv1lfNA/

As for the eggs look other recipes of the same thing and try to see what works. Thats the beauty of internet really.

Top Bottom