• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth | Launching January 26th 2024 | Was that Virtua Fighter 3? Danny Trejo?

Senhua

This will be the first RGG game I pass day one launch and cautiously wait for review and impression before decide to buy full price.
Why?

The one main reason why I like to play Yakuza is Exotic Japan setting especially the red district one.
Why Hawaii not Korea Cheonho-dong or Hong Kong Wan Chai or Vietnam? or even on China mainland? Asia crime syndicate always been the main themes of modern LAD game after yakuza disbanded in Japan so the opportunity clearly possible for more Chinese's Triad or Korean's Jo-Pok.

Also by how they make the recent game "tamer" and "more friendly to westerner (no offence here)" like on Ishin they make bullshit trooper card filled with gaijin instead of JAV or gravure idol or confirmed for the near release gaiden game by refusing add more jav idol (Remu Suzumori) while the add more bullshit western Vtuber instead Kson (again no offence to anyone who like her appreance though for me personally more Asian Idol is better) is very questionable move by how RGG want to do LAD games onward . No wonder Nagoshi resign as I suspected all of this dictated by Sega upper management by more pandering to the west

All the above make me (and I'm sure a lot others) a bit of skeptical for the future LAD games. They should stick to Asia settings only.

Edit: Also Who is Danny Trejo? As Asian I'm 100% clueless of that guy. Should I excited for him? whatever him is?

Last edited:

skit_data

I'm so fucking ready
hmOXIY3.gif
This might possibly be one of the best gifs I've ever seen

Thank you

This will be the first RGG game I pass day one launch and cautiously wait for review and impression before decide to buy full price.
Why?

The one main reason why I like to play Yakuza is Exotic Japan setting especially the red district one.
Why Hawaii not Korea Cheonho-dong or Hong Kong Wan Chai or Vietnam? or even on China mainland?

I don't agree with you on that score, sorry. I've always wanted the team to move the game out of Japan since part 4. I was sick of the games reusing the same locations and the same games each year .
I also wish the team would give the series a break and a gap of 3 years between each game myself to allow the team to really make a proper sequel that doesn't need to constantly reuse old assets and mini games

Still, its on Gamepass so I'll be on both day 1 and its so good to get a proper version of Spikeout

Senhua

I don't agree with you on that score, sorry. I've always wanted the team to move the game out of Japan since part 4. I was sick of the games reusing the same locations and the same games each year .
I also wish the team would give the series a break and a gap of 3 years between each game myself to allow the team to really make a proper sequel that doesn't need to constantly reuse old assets and mini games

Still, its on Gamepass so I'll be on both day 1 and its so good to get a proper version of Spikeout
Well I'm assume you not Asian right? western? so yup of course this the new direction will 100% matched with you preference. As the new modern LAD (after 0) cleary been made for western audience first and it's okay, just not for anymore as someone who prefered more asian content.

I'm even do not know a bit about Danny Trejo? or that kson? who is that? I know Cohh Carnage because I'm active twitch viewer but how many asian do you think will know him rather than Remu Suzumori? (yes I know she is JAV but sure you still got my point) etc and I'm sure a lot of asians share my feeling too unless maybe westernaboo person like Kojima.

Even old Asian star like Takeshi Kaneshiro or young famous Japanese youtuber Bayashi or China's Wei Ya or Li Jiaqi or even Hon Kong's Xiaoying still much better than Danny Trejo or Nyanner?
Hell even old expired dog Chow Yun-fat/Jacky Chan still much better as I grew up with their content since child.
Or maybe someone in the middle age like Jay Chou?

Do you know Kimutaku? Takuya Kimura, the actor who play as MC in judgment? I bet that the first time you hear about him? unless you are hard core western weeb?
I know Kimutaku since I'm on Junior HS, as he is already famous in EA & SEA region for long long time outside maybe China mainland due the PLA's censor.
See my point? different region cater to different taste. By prioritizing some region taste while leaving other (the one the series begin with Nagoshi) is feel strange for me.
Not offense for all who loves the western star who I described above as I used that only for example.

Last edited:

Mowcno

Nice! I finished Yakuza Kiwami this year after doing Yakuza Zero a year or two before that. Just another 10 years and I'll have caught up and can play this one!

Well I'm assume you not Asian right? western? so yup of course this the new direction will 100% matched with you preference. As the new modern LAD (after 0) cleary been made for western audience first and it's okay, just not for anymore as someone who prefered more asian content.

I'm even do not know a bit about Danny Trejo? or that kson? who is that? I know Cohh Carnage because I'm active twitch viewer but how many asian do you think will know him rather than Remu Suzumori? (yes I know she is JAV but sure you still got my point) etc and I'm sure a lot of asians share my feeling too unless maybe westernaboo person like Kojima.

Even old Asian star like Takeshi Kaneshiro or young famous Japanese youtuber Bayashi or China's Wei Ya or Li Jiaqi or even Hon Kong's Xiaoying still much better than Danny Trejo or Nyanner?
Hell even old expired dog Chow Yun-fat/Jacky Chan still much better as I grew up with their content since child.
Or maybe someone in the middle age like Jay Chou?

Do you know Kimutaku? Takuya Kimura, the actor who play as MC in judgment? I bet that the first time you hear about him? unless you are hard core western weeb?
I know Kimutaku since I'm on Junior HS, as he is already famous in EA & SEA region for long long time outside maybe China mainland due the PLA's censor.
See my point? different region cater to different taste. By prioritizing some region taste while leaving other (the one the series begin with Nagoshi) is feel strange for me.
Not offense for all who loves the western star who I described above as I used that only for example.

I don't get why you need to bring one ethnicity into it. I was just bored of walking around the same old street time and time again in the Yakuza games or even in spin off's
The team have little over a year to make each new one and so were always (and still do) reusing assets and mini-games from the old games it got to the point where each new Yakuza game felt exactly like the last one right down to the look.

I also don't care who does voice work for a game just as long as they do a good job. And if you knew me you know that Jackie Chan is my hero and last time I checked he wasn't Western and I much prefer his old films before Hollywood came calling we had all those sh8t films after Rush Hour . So I'm the wrong one to be talked about wanting a Western star....

Senhua

I don't get why you need to bring one ethnicity into it. I was just bored of walking around the same old street time and time again in the Yakuza games or even in spin off's
The team have little over a year to make each new one and so were always (and still do) reusing assets and mini-games from the old games it got to the point where each new Yakuza game felt exactly like the last one right down to the look.

I also don't care who does voice work for a game just as long as they do a good job. And if you knew me you know that Jackie Chan is my hero and last time I checked he wasn't Western and I much prefer his old films before Hollywood came calling we had all those sh8t films after Rush Hour . So I'm the wrong one to be talked about wanting a Western star....
My points is:
Want expand more asians audience - add more asian content (it does not even need on kabuchiko anymore, as that not the only red light district location on the entire EA/SEA)
But want expand more western audience - yeah keep do this kind of move they do now (do more western content etc)
They should do both, but I still not see that.
so yeah will pass LAD 8 and Gaiden as I do with Ishin. LAD 7 is my last if they keep doing this
Simple as that.

Edit: also don't forget LAD start as the game mainly designed for Japan and asian market. Over time overseas player starting to like it to because of that uniqueness of the settings, weird goffy games on small asian district with completely new weird culture. It feels completely different from most other open world game at that time.
They should completely double down on it instead of going to this direction. Last games I feel still like the old timer one is 0 and Judgment 1. Judgment 2, I already feel the game a bit going on the wrong direction but still decent and somehow still managed to retain that old feeling.
Everything comes after that feels different. too safe? mainstream? dunno what the right word of it. No wonder Nagoshi is left.

Last edited:
My points is:
Want expand more asians audience - add more asian content (it does not even need on kabuchiko anymore, as that not the only red light district location on the entire EA/SEA)
But want expand more western audience - yeah keep do this kind of move they do now (do more western content etc)
so yeah will pass LAD 8 and Gaiden as I do with Ishin. LAD 7 is my last if they keep doing this
Simple as that.

Edit: also don't forget LAD start as the game mainly designed for Japan and asian market. Over time overseas player starting to like it to because of that uniqueness of the settings, weird goffy games on small asian district with completely new weird culture. It feels completely different from most other open world game at that time.
They should completely double down on it instead of going to this direction. Last games I feel still like the old timer one is 0 and Judgment 1. Judgment 2, I already feel the game a bit going on the wrong direction but still decent and somehow still managed to retain that old feeling.
Everything comes after that feels different. too safe? mainstream? dunno what the right word of it. No wonder Nagoshi is left.
Miss out then and take it to a different part of Asia have the game take part in Hong Kong or another part China., Just please stop using the likes of Kamurocho time and time again

F31 Leopard

Why?

Why Hawaii
I'm from Hawai'i and Japanese culture has heavily influenced the modern culture in Hawai'i till this day. Also this:

Reactions: Isa

YukiOnna

I'm from Hawai'i and Japanese culture has heavily influenced the modern culture in Hawai'i till this day. Also this:

their criteria was to only pick a location that Japanese can easily blend in since Bali was also a candidate (it fits given the story) and Yokoyama said he's been wanting to do a Kiryu roadtrip story since post Ryu ga Gotoku 2

so any worries were gone for me

Soltype

My points is:
Simple as that.

Why do you use ethnicity and not nationality? The largest Japanese communities outside Japan are in Brazil,Philippines and Hawaii.They picked the location because of the amount of Japanese influence in the area.

NanaMiku

Miss out then and take it to a different part of Asia have the game take part in Hong Kong or another part China., Just please stop using the likes of Kamurocho time and time again
They tried adding another cities in 5. I guess it didn't work out that well (the other cities are not as big/as dense as Kamurocho). Even in Like a Dragon we have a little bit of Chinese Triad and Korean gangster. They need to stop producing new games each year and focus making a big new city for new game even if it takes a while to make.

YCoCg

They tried adding another cities in 5. I guess it didn't work out that well
There's only so much that can be in a city when the passage of time is only a year or two, that's another reason why Yakuza 0 was brilliant because even though it was just set in Kamurocho and Sotenbori, it was in 1988 and was over 15 years from their modern counterparts, this allowed the cities to have such a unique vibe compared to the other games.

NanaMiku

There's only so much that can be in a city when the passage of time is only a year or two, that's another reason why Yakuza 0 was brilliant because even though it was just set in Kamurocho and Sotenbori, it was in 1988 and was over 15 years from their modern counterparts, this allowed the cities to have such a unique vibe compared to the other games.
With the older protagonists, I think they are having problem to make the time setting quite far for each games. Kiryu is already in the 50s in Like a Dragon. And Ichiban is also the same, around 40s.

They tried adding another cities in 5. I guess it didn't work out that well (the other cities are not as big/as dense as Kamurocho). Even in Like a Dragon we have a little bit of Chinese Triad and Korean gangster. They need to stop producing new games each year and focus making a big new city for new game even if it takes a while to make.

The team need to take the game out of Japan and be allowed 3 to 4 years to make each new entry. Yakuza was getting a lot like FIFA and that's spot the difference

Fabieter

I'm from Hawai'i and Waikiki is structured similar to some places in Japan. Also Japanese culture is heavily influenced here due to the high amount of Japanese immigrants from sugar plantation workers. We celebrate a lot of Japanese customs. 40% of the population here is Asian which Japanese used to be the the largest. Filipino immigrants just recently past them. Don Quijote has 3 locations and they also bought out a local Hawai'i grocery store chain.
We have tons of Japanese Okazuyas, restaurants, stores etc. For international tourists Japanese make up the largest group of visitors they come in 2nd overall.

Maybe I wont completely hate that they made it more western.

Senhua

Why do you use ethnicity and not nationality? The largest Japanese communities outside Japan are in Brazil,Philippines and Hawaii.They picked the location because of the amount of Japanese influence in the area.

Largest Japanese community outside Japan in America is not matter for me as Asian's who interested with Japanese culture,
I mean if I interested with Japanese culture why I'm not to go Japan directly instead to Hawaii?
Hawaii is more a mix about western (USA) and Japan culture and very few of Asian interested with that setting (outside of Japanese themself), that's way I said before: RGG intention for use Hawaii is as to expand their western audience more.

This is a game about Asian underworld crimes is it? Korean's Jo-Pok and Chinese's & Hong Kong Triad certainly not have a big presence in Hawaii. So what they could make there? CIA? FBI? is this rpg turn based gta?

I'm Singaporean and the hype meter for this game literally 0 in mine, literally no one on our usual local forum discuss about this which I'm sure same with others EA/SEA gamers beside Japan maybe? (like you said they have a good presence on Hawaii)

Fabieter

Largest Japanese community outside Japan in America is not matter for me as Asian's who interested with Japanese culture,
I mean if I interested with Japanese culture why I'm not to go Japan directly instead to Hawaii?
Hawaii is more a mix about western (USA) and Japan culture and very few of Asian interested with that setting (outside of Japanese themself), that's way I said before: RGG intention for use Hawaii is as to expand their western audience more.

This is a game about Asian underworld crimes is it? Korean's Jo-Pok and Chinese's & Hong Kong Triad certainly not have a big presence in Hawaii. So what they could make there? CIA? FBI? is this rpg turn based gta?

I'm Singaporean and the hype meter for this game literally 0 in mine, literally no one on our usual local forum discuss about this which I'm sure same with others EA/SEA gamers beside Japan maybe? (like you said they have a good presence on Hawaii)

Sega is trying to westernize the series. Kiriyu is probably the last hold out for them to go completely western. I mean we should gone to china or Korea and I would habe been completely on board but as it is the only reason I get this game is my boy kiriyu and its gonna be his last game.

I am not thrilled to have 3D beat 'em up greatness reduced to turn based mediocrity but virtual Hawaii tourism, Spike Out, and Virtua Fighter 3 are just too good to pass up. I am still left wondering why Sega keeps tossing Bass Fishing everywhere? Who keeps telling them it is desired? I have never had a conversation with anyone that has even a remote interest in it.

I am not thrilled to have 3D beat 'em up greatness reduced to turn based mediocrity but virtual Hawaii tourism, Spike Out, and Virtua Fighter 3 are just too good to pass up. I am still left wondering why Sega keeps tossing Bass Fishing everywhere? Who keeps telling them it is desired? I have never had a conversation with anyone that has even a remote interest in it.
You don't like Nintendo, you don't like turn based games. What do you actually like?

You don't like Nintendo, you don't like turn based games. What do you actually like?
Off the top of my head I like Forza Horizon 3, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, King of Fighters XV, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Yakuza 5, Ninja Gaiden 2, Nioh 2, and Bloodborne.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I like Forza Horizon 3, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Virtua Fighter 5 Online, King of Fighters XV, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Yakuza 5, Ninja Gaiden 2, Nioh 2, and Bloodborne.
Nothing there really catches my fancy, but what makes gaming great is there's something out there for just about everyone.

Soltype

No , what I'm trying to say is the game is made by a Japanese people, probably with Japanese people in mind. They like Hawaii , they don't care what people from Singapore like. Don't know why you keep trying to assume that they're making the game for all Asians because other Asian communities were featured in it, it's a Japanese production. The game is about Japanese underworld, if other Asian communities happen to be mixed in it, that's fine but they are not the focal point.You saying they picked Hawaii to expand Western appeal is not entirely true considering the fact that Japanese people love Hawaii and the game is made by and for Japanese people.

Senhua

No , what I'm trying to say is the game is made by a Japanese people, probably with Japanese people in mind. They like Hawaii , they don't care what people from Singapore like. Don't know why you keep trying to assume that they're making the game for all Asians because other Asian communities were featured in it, it's a Japanese production. The game is about Japanese underworld, if other Asian communities happen to be mixed in it, that's fine but they are not the focal point.You saying they picked Hawaii to expand Western appeal is not entirely true considering the fact that Japanese people love Hawaii and the game is made by and for Japanese people.
Sigh... so you say all they doing since ishin until now all is for Japanese people? without slightest regard about western? bullshit.
Game for Japanese people first, so why they pick Hawaii first not Philippines or Brazil? because they think about western market too, there are reason why they make LAD 8 WW launch as opposed of 7 which been asian first.
If all I said still not convince you, so be it. We agree to disagree. Just wait until the final product or gaiden release with all the spy James Bond shit.

Last edited:

Fabieter

Sigh... so you say all they doing since ishin until now all is for Japanese people? without slightest regard about western? bullshit.
Game for Japanese people first, so why they pick Hawaii first not Philippines or Brazil? because they think about western market too, there are reason why they make LAD 8 WW launch as opposed of 7 which been asian first.

And they wont sell better in the west, probably sales will be below older yakuza games because it will drop of in sales because asia isn't as interested as they were before. There is still kiriyu for me but why would they try to appeal to a vocal western minority who had no intention to buy these games in the first place.

Senhua

And they wont sell better in the west, probably sales will be below older yakuza games because it will drop of in sales because asia isn't as interested as they were before. There is still kiriyu for me but why would they try to appeal to a vocal western minority who had no intention to buy these games in the first place.
From what I see, they make a gambling (probably been dictate by their suits) by sacrificing their Asian market in hope to gain more western audience. As I said before it's ok their choice, just see how much the sales will be gained by this move.

What I don't understand it why they keep babbling about RGG never care about other asians except Japan.
All the RGG release until before ishin always Asian first with 3 EA language and there are some RGG games which still not been translated to english like kenzan etc.
Nagoshi even often made some promotional conference in Taiwan etc.
and said:
Niche Gamer: I’m actually very curious to know how you feel about the popularity of Japanese games, and especially the Yakuza games and Judgment. They’re very, very Japanese games – has the popularity increased recently, worldwide, and has that affected their development now?
https://nichegamer.com/toshihiro-na...ent-remembering-yakuza-and-focusing-on-japan/
Nagoshi: The steps for the development team has really been that, first and foremost, we think about the Japanese audience and then we start thinking about Asian audiences. We make sure we create a game that’s good and fun for them. Hopefully, this game will reach as many audiences in the West as possible.

But they still said: RGG never care about Asian market. Shrug whatever.

Last edited:

Fabieter

From what I see, they make a gambling (probably been dictate by their suits) by sacrificing their Asian market in hope to gain more western audience. As I said before it's ok their choice, just see how much the sales will be gained by this move.

What I don't understand it why they keep babbling about RGG never care about other asians except Japan.
All the RGG release until before ishin always Asian first with 3 EA language and there are some RGG games which still not been translated to english like kenzan etc.
Nagoshi even often made some promotional conference in Taiwan etc.
and said:
Niche Gamer: I’m actually very curious to know how you feel about the popularity of Japanese games, and especially the Yakuza games and Judgment. They’re very, very Japanese games – has the popularity increased recently, worldwide, and has that affected their development now?
https://nichegamer.com/toshihiro-na...ent-remembering-yakuza-and-focusing-on-japan/
Nagoshi: The steps for the development team has really been that, first and foremost, we think about the Japanese audience and then we start thinking about Asian audiences. We make sure we create a game that’s good and fun for them. Hopefully, this game will reach as many audiences in the West as possible.

But they still said: RGG never care about Asian market. Shrug whatever.

I feel you, iam not from Asia tho but the reason I play games from all of Asia is because they are different.

F31 Leopard

If all I said still not convince you, so be it. We agree to disagree. Just wait until the final product or gaiden release with all the spy James Bond shit.
You seem to not understand how big the connection with Hawai'i and Japan is. We cater so much to Japanese tourists as they are our largest visitors internationally. Japanese tourism to Hawai'i is very a big thing. Knowing how to speak and read Japanese is a big plus for a lot of businesses here. Hawai'i is a popular tourist destination worldwide so picking Hawai'i over Philippines and Brazil would make more sense for a worldwide market. You also have a misconception of Hawai'i of being "Western USA". The culture here is nothing like the continental U.S. Most people here are culture shocked when visiting. Majority of the people here are Asian (myself included) such as Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Okinawan, Korean, Vietnamese, Laotian, Thai. We make up 40% of the population. The culture here is mixed Asian along with Hawaiian and a hint of Portuguese and Puerto Rican. If you were to visit you would perfectly blend in because you're Asian. You brought up Triads and Jo-pok. FYI organized crime in Hawai'i was controlled primarily by Asian criminal organizations, mainly Chinese Triads, Japanese Yakuza and Korean Kkangpae. One more thing you do know Sega originated in Hawai'i.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Good interview

──Nowadays, feedback and fanart from overseas fans is pouring in.

Yokoyama: Yes, but this is not to say that I am in any way conscious of the overseas market. The staff over at the Sega overseas offices always tell me “Don’t change anything.” For things like adding foreign characters or foreign stages, they tell me not to do it unless it’s absolutely necessary. “Just do things the Yokoyama way, as you have been till now,” I’m told. A lot of people are warning me not to be influenced in weird ways, and I place a high importance on that too.

──So, you yourself are also conscious of not being influenced by reception overseas?

Yokoyama: I actually just don’t take much influence from others in general. Entertainment is all about how you’re feeling at the moment, so either you’re up for it or you’re not. When you eat food, you don’t analyze it logically, you’re just feeling it spontaneously. I think that the same can be said of customers consuming entertainment.

Sakamoto: Whatever I’m told by people overseas, I try not to mind too much (laughs).

Hudo

You seem to not understand how big the connection with Hawai'i and Japan is. We cater so much to Japanese tourists as they are our largest visitors internationally. Japanese tourism to Hawai'i is very a big thing. Knowing how to speak and read Japanese is a big plus for a lot of businesses here. Hawai'i is a popular tourist destination worldwide so picking Hawai'i over Philippines and Brazil would make more sense for a worldwide market. You also have a misconception of Hawai'i of being "Western USA". The culture here is nothing like the continental U.S. Most people here are culture shocked when visiting. Majority of the people here are Asian (myself included) such as Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Okinawan, Korean, Vietnamese, Laotian, Thai. We make up 40% of the population. The culture here is mixed Asian along with Hawaiian and a hint of Portuguese and Puerto Rican. If you were to visit you would perfectly blend in because you're Asian. You brought up Triads and Jo-pok. FYI organized crime in Hawai'i was controlled primarily by Asian criminal organizations, mainly Chinese Triads, Japanese Yakuza and Korean Kkangpae. One more thing you do know Sega originated in Hawai'i.
Even Sakaguchi made Hawaii his home base.

Labadal

Good interview

──Nowadays, feedback and fanart from overseas fans is pouring in.

Yokoyama:
Yes, but this is not to say that I am in any way conscious of the overseas market. The staff over at the Sega overseas offices always tell me “Don’t change anything.” For things like adding foreign characters or foreign stages, they tell me not to do it unless it’s absolutely necessary. “Just do things the Yokoyama way, as you have been till now,” I’m told. A lot of people are warning me not to be influenced in weird ways, and I place a high importance on that too.

──So, you yourself are also conscious of not being influenced by reception overseas?

Yokoyama:
I actually just don’t take much influence from others in general. Entertainment is all about how you’re feeling at the moment, so either you’re up for it or you’re not. When you eat food, you don’t analyze it logically, you’re just feeling it spontaneously. I think that the same can be said of customers consuming entertainment.

Sakamoto: Whatever I’m told by people overseas, I try not to mind too much (laughs).
Good interview.

Despite their resusing of asstes, I'm surprised that Gaiden has been a ~6 month project.

YukiOnna

Part 2 of the Interview if anyone is interested:

Less about Like a Dragon and more about how they prioritize adjusting & improving the game based on their own judgment than user feedback, Marketing approach, and consumer behaviour

Labadal

Part 2 of the Interview if anyone is interested:

Less about Like a Dragon and more about how they prioritize adjusting & improving the game based on their own judgment than user feedback, Marketing approach, and consumer behaviour
After having read this interview, I am more tempted to get the game early next year, despite the $70 price tag. If only more developers had this thought process, I am sure we'd have more different styled AAA games.

YukiOnna

After having read this interview, I am more tempted to get the game early next year, despite the $70 price tag. If only more developers had this thought process, I am sure we'd have more different styled AAA games.
I wish this mindset was still prevalent in most Producers and Directors. After all, you can still value and respect the customer without compromising your direction and have a general understanding of where or where not to adjust things. I feel this was more widespread long ago but been forgotten.

Senhua

I will wait for review though looks at where the trend of new LAD games going I doubt I will end to buy it.
There are reason why old LAD which culminated in 0 still much popular nowadays.

Their big side content for one
Yakuza 's cabaret club manager / High school detective > than some random crackers / resort manager for me.
Their main stories direction for other
After Tojo Clan disbanded, It seems old Ichiban have no intention to join others organized crime syndicate do some undercover/real work like young Ichiban/Kiryu.
I maybe wrong though as maybe they add some nice hidden surprise like big playable side content as smuggler, trafficker, soapland manager or better as triad or gangster member? though look at their game's advertising I doubt it.

Top Bottom