• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Announced

The colour looks good but they need to quit with the tacky artwork. There's so much potential but reeks of laziness. MGSV, even if the colours weren't for everyone, at least had some thought go into it.

Ombala

Would love this the best LE imo so far.
Dunno if it worth the extra cost tho and the white PS4 looks great.

Memento

The colour looks good but they need to quit with the tacky artwork. There's so much potential but reeks of laziness. MGSV, even if the colours weren't for everyone, at least had some thought go into it.

I actually think the artwork work out really well in this case.

modalife

Banned
Different angle.
61maom0jYqL._SL1500_.jpg

Wow! that's one sexy ass console.

dat color tho

Uh man as a huge Naughty Dog fan I really need this, and also should up my Special Edition of the game to the Libertalia Edition. I want to go all out for the conclusion to one of my favorite franchises by my favorite studio of all time.
Yup...the guys up top are tripping, this is a sexy PS4!

I take it back, it’s now even with the Destiny one. If I didn’t need a WiiU I would just get it as my second system.

Can the U.S get a 1TB too?

WadeitOut

"What's that on your console"

"It's a guy. His name is Nathan"

Yeah, not interested. I like the color but I don't want a silhouette of Nathan Drake on it.

- J - D -

Damn can I just get that console without the giant Nate on it? I dig the gold inscriptions.

It's so tacky when a limited edition console has a large existing piece of promo art just slapped onto it.

Might pick up the Gold headset and possibly the controller as well. I love the color of the console but don't know if I really want to trade in my current one towards it...

Hmm.

Not really keen on it myself. Not a fan of the colour.

Is that music from the game do we think? It kind of sounds super hero-y like what you'd expect from Henry Jackman. I like it either way.

Roll on April!

mindsale

Selling a friend my launch PS4, I've pre-ordered this one. I just love Naughty Dog too much and the color is gorgeous.

Top Bottom