• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Announced

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
CagNa6_VIAQIS45.jpg:large

Is this the 2TB version?

This is at #28 on Amazon already. It's going to sell very well.

It never cracked the top twenty. That's not very good. Especially when you consider the Darth Vader, Destiny, and Halo 5 LEs all were top 5 when announced. Not saying it won't sell a ton, but hitting #28 during a slow period isn't exactly an indicator of guaranteed greatness.

I'd buy this version before I'd ever buy the current 500gig variant.

I feel like I'm one of the only ones that really doesn't like the design. I think other limited PS4s have looked much better (Taken King, MGS5, Anniversary as examples).

I feel like I'm one of the only ones that really doesn't like the design. I think other limited PS4s have looked much better (Taken King, MGS5, Anniversary as examples).

You're not alone. I love the color, but hate the design. Especially the writing. Not a fan of LEs that include the name of the game it's an LE for written on the console. I'll probably buy the controller once it drops below 60 dollars.

Not really. I like the color of the PS4 and the gold inscription but Drake feels off for me. I do love TTK and 20th anniversary PS4 though.

jjonez18

Not at all. I was dissapointed with the box art design because it felt so plain (Especially compared to UC2/3 and even TLOU) with Drake simply standing in front of a Forrest. Now they are just slapping the box art design on the console. Everyone seems to agree that the color is awsome though. I was never going to buy it anyways. Already paid off my Libertalia Edition :D. Guess I'm waiting for a slim/FFXV LE/KHIII LE

Is this the 2TB version?
Lol

I think the Gravity Rush works because someone at sony looked at the atwork and said "Hey guys, on this one the use of the negative space would look really cool!".

This is lazy:
ks5EzFL.png

This works:
3EsRfWj.png

DOWN

Banned
I just gotta say thank god that they didn't put the number of the sequel too. Like for real, it sucks so much to theme a console, yet slap the logo specific to only one numbered sequel on the hardware. Looks so reckless and tacky.

Bandit1

I'm really, really leaning toward getting this. Was planning to get a PS4 maybe a month or so before Uncharted 4 came out, and I almost never care for the special edition consoles, but I really like this so I might wait.

A little off topic, but I'm wondering if I can stick with 500GB. I usually only get maybe 2-3 games a year, and always go physical if possible. Haven't had the opportunity to use a PS4 much, but I understand that the installs take up the most space? If I delete an installed game does the console keep the save data for that game so I can reinstall and keep my progress?

GG-Duo

I am really tired of Sony's PlayStation 4 bundles for America.
I don't like shooters, sports games, or Batman.

Please give me something with Street Fighter, RPG, or even Gravity Rush.

I was able to buy the controller tonight, and was surprised to see it out so early. However, when I checked another retailer's site, I noticed that they had it out too.

There were quite a few at Walmart, and I bit for $80. However, I'm not a huge fan of the colour and only bought it because of my controller addiction. I may return it.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Don't like the text or logo, would look better without them IMO.

Lucent

holy shit, that Black Ops 3 one. Wow.

It's ugly.

I'd take a ps4 that color without Drake on it. I want the controller but I'd feel bad buying another when I got the 20th Anniversary one and am keeping that sealed for now.

Also, if you wanna talk lazy on LE consoles...that Windward HD Wii U where they only did the gamepad. Lol

Top Bottom