• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Got mine as well. Cool.

Now to figure out how to obtain Futuridium - will be flying from Italy to Germany just before it. I'll be landing 15 minutes before it goes on sale so hopefully I can do all this from my phone without issue.

blazeuk

Got my PS4/Vita copy ordered, should have just clicked the paypal button straight away to order but went through the whole checkout pages first, thankfully it didn't sell out.

iuuk

Damn, I thought these would go on sale an hour from now. Just checked 5 minutes ago to be sure and luckily managed to snag a Vita + PS4 version. I really need to get better at time conversion though.

Thanks for having Amazon payments, because I completely forgot my paypal password.

I got a PS4 and Vita copy, in cart, checked out, confirmed! OMG YES!

giphy.gif

shinkai

Odd Vita version is already showing up as out of stock when I try to check out. Was able to get the PS4 version just fine.

Tried to get Vita order in at 9:01. No dice shopify said sold out. And second chance I'll be on a flight to Tokyo. My complete set ends now.

LQX

Bought. Ugh, with these things selling out so fast I can see future drops of especially Vita games selling out even faster if that is possible.

Meh, I could buy a PS4 copy still but I'm not really interested in getting it for that console, lol.

The long wait until 11pm then I guess!

Hope I can get a copy in the second batch for Vita. I guess if I don't end up with a full set I can stop trying to get everyone then at least.

Sylwest

Managed to get a confirmation for my Vita order. I was worried I would miss it since I was having issues checking out with CC. I ended up signing in with Amazon and that fortunately worked out fine.

slash000

Zeboyd Games
Thanks for the replies.

I kept getting "sold out" on my screen for Vita version

So I closed the tab and reopened it and tried again and sure enough, was able to buy a copy.

So.. i guess when the next set of this batch goes live, you might try that if you get Sold Out.

Also, for those interested, I already have a couple PS4 protective case that I bought from these guys and they are pretty good! It's a plastic case, but does its job and looks nice as well. I'm sure the vita cases are the same quality.

Saoshyant

Uh, I was annoyed enough that I didn't manage to grab a Vita copy after getting the PS4 one, but now it appears I may not even had bought that one! Nothing's showing on my account order history. I am going to royally pissed if I missed both of them.

edit: OK, I guess I figured out what happened. Somehow I got logged off even though I had just logged in 5 minutes before the orders went up. The site created a different account based on my Paypal email address since it thought I was doing a guest checkout. At least I didn't miss my PS4 order, it's now associated with this other account. This could have been avoided if the store wasn't logging people off in such a short amount of time, but I guess it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom