• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

It defeats the point of limited run titles if there's an unlimited amount of stock available during preorders, I think they said early on that a preorder system wasn't something they were too keen on doing.

Nope, but they did show interests in the monthly/yearly paid memberships.

Vita done.

I wouldn't say I've had much issue with these guys. You snooze you lose, but never had any crashing sites or the like. However, I do like DATA-DISCS initial mailing list approach and also the queue + random pick + 5 minutes to check out approach for the first hour.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Got my PS4 order in, always happy to support retail releases like this.

LRG, please remember to mark the games with a low value for customs...9$ or 11$ would be great, not much more than that, please. Thanks! :)

Yeah, that would be great. Everything above 26,30€ from a non EU country costs 19% additional custom taxes here in Germany. Many import friendly shops provide marking their items as a gift with a low value to avoid that.

Besides that, Oddworld is afaik the first game with other translations available, german for example. Are they included in the retail release or is it english only?

I got a Vita copy this time. So now I have one order for the PS4 version and one for the Vita version. I wonder if one of the shipping charges will be refunded.

Occam

I got a Vita copy this time. So now I have one order for the PS4 version and one for the Vita version. I wonder if one of the shipping charges will be refunded.

They didn't refunded me last time I was forced to make two seperate orders, even though they shipped everything in one envelope.

ScHlAuChi

On the 1st batch I only got a PS4 copy.
On the 2nd batch I got PS4/Vita as intended.
I want my first order cancelled and keep the 2nd one for combined shipping.
How does one cancel an order?

goldenpp72

You're paying for "shipping & handling" not just postage.

That seems kind of annoying to be honest, I understand logistics can be tough at times but when the runs are so limited and the website has issues, it would be some good faith to at least combine the shipping when done within the same day I think.

Oh well.

That seems kind of annoying to be honest, I understand logistics can be tough at times but when the runs are so limited and the website has issues, it would be some good faith to at least combine the shipping when done within the same day I think.

Oh well.

It's in our FAQ
-----
Can you refund and combine my shipping?

We will no longer be offering refunds on shipping due to the price of shipping increasing where we are located. We will combine shipping only if you have purchased a box and emailed us. We do reserve the right to combine any shipments as we see fit.
-----

We are a small team, we are also not combining orders as often as before due to how long it could take. The goal is to have most domestic orders done this week and all international by next week. We will be working with a distribution center to get our games out faster starting with Futuridium.

nemisis0

Yeah, that would be great. Everything above 26,30€ from a non EU country costs 19% additional custom taxes here in Germany. Many import friendly shops provide marking their items as a gift with a low value to avoid that.

Besides that, Oddworld is afaik the first game with other translations available, german for example. Are they included in the retail release or is it english only?

I wonder if they would do that for us international buyers, in the UK you have to pay a 9 pound handling fee per package from royal mail and whatever vat on top depending on the price.

Managed to grab a PS4 copy this morning and a Vita this evening and couldn't be happier. Only thing I'm kicking myself in the ass about is the fact I had no idea that physical copies of Saturday Morning RPG and breach & clear existed. Off to ebay I go....

Zoibie

Ah poop, thought this started in 20 minutes. I guess I'll have to hope there enough Vita cancellations over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom