• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limitless |OT| Cooper's Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the OT for this until now. Lastest episode spoilers:
Who do you guys think ordered that guy to kill Epperly
?

Bandit1

I didn't see the OT for this until now. Lastest episode spoilers:
Who do you guys think ordered that guy to kill Epperly
?

Pretty sure it was
Bradley Cooper. He came off as a good guy to Brian, but the deliveryman was the guy that works for him and has been threatening Brian.

faridmon

Yeah, loving the show
I like the fact that Bradley Cooper's character is both good and evil. There is a shade of gerys all over the things he does

Really liking the show now just saw ep 5, though I kinda hate the focus on nzt Brian and would prefer some more moments of normal brian, last ep only had about 3 mins in total of normal Brian

DJ_Lae

Beginning and end of the episode were awesome. Anything that references Ferris Bueller's Day Off is okay by me, and man they went all in.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I was a bit disappointed that it was another procedural show, but Brian is just a blast. Tho the overarching arch Is interesting with senator Mora. Ie never seen the movie so I have no idea his story.

Love the way he plays off everyone. And Rebecca showing up as a part of Brian's personas was hilarious.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I was a bit disappointed that it was another procedural show, but Brian is just a blast. Tho the overarching arch Is interesting with senator Mora. Ie never seen the movie so I have no idea his story.

Love the way he plays off everyone. And Rebecca showing up as a part of Brian's personas was hilarious.
Yes, the show is completely carried by the actor's charisma.

I like how he is a sociopath on the drug, or at least it seems it might be heading in that direction.

Yes, the interplay between his two personas is well written and acted. Still watching this show every Sunday night, down under that's when it's on. It's been balancing the cop show aspects with the larger Limitless tie ins pretty well so far too. I hope they keep that up as I don't just want to watch just another cop investigation show. They've been able to stay out of that pigeon hole and not been lazy in the writing either.

Yo this show is legit amazing. It's just so damn good and so damn funny. It has so much charm and "feel good" about it. Tonight's/last night's episode was the best yet. This is seriously my favorite show right now.

That ending was just the best thing ever.

I loved the ending to the latest episode xD I love this show so much because it is serious and not serious at the same time.

ALSO:
Did Anyone else notice Ike caliing Mike Mike? I found it quite funny that they call each other their nicknames that Brian gave to them.

Joni

Yeah, he would fit that role quite well. Maybe a bit more BRadley Cooper comedy than Pratt action comedy though.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Catching up on the last 3 episodes and I have to say this show is still just on a steady incline in quality. Really loving it.

DaveH

Last episode was necessary to break up the procedural formula and remember how fun the powers are.

I didn't really buy into the dad's guilt trip and him folding to it, though... unless he thinks the Senator is now all sunshine and roses and isn't going to mind the infraction. I guess we have an edge up knowing he'll still bomb people to death, whereas Brian might have thought all the threats were tests at this point?

I dunno... I would have preferred if his dad figured it out sort of how the trainer-guy did, instead of being told / jeopardized by Brian.

RevoDS

I really really love this show. I don't think I've had this much fun watching a TV show since Chuck ended.

And I usually don't like crime procedurals...bit somehow this show makes it work for me.

faridmon

OMG the last episode was so much fun. You could tell they were just having fun making it and how ridiculous it was. The last part killed me!

Those posters are awesome!

''I better have a promotion after this'' Lol

OMG the last episode was so much fun. You could tell they were just having fun making it and how ridiculous it was. The last part killed me!

Those posters are awesome!

''I better have a promotion after this'' Lol

The Muntouchables thing was the one that made me laugh out loud. I think it was the weirdness of Boyle's thumbs up and odd smile combined with Brian's scream and Agent Harris suddenly crying that did it.

Mokujin

This week's episode was probably my favourite one yet.

While I was not convinced at first with the show being a lot lighter than the movie, and seemed just like another police procedural show, Brian funny take on everything makes the show so enjoyable, and this week's episode went even further that way, which it's a good thing in my eyes.

arumisan

The visual jokes were the best! The show, while still quite procedural, is definitely being a distinctive visual identity and I love it.

DJ_Lae

One of the most entertaining and just damn fun episodes of television I've seen in a long time.

And prior to the start of the show i was pretty down on the concept - been more than pleasantly surprised with it so far, they've done a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom