• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNvid02

264_incoming-baby.gif

YtP5z.jpg
zt0iG.jpg
iLjK1.jpg

WEmmm.jpg
PlS6L.jpg
wfEaQ.jpg

jmjWC.jpg
JjmwZ.jpg

K4ZKm.jpg
yoSkb.jpg

hnYX4.jpg
8Lw0e.jpg

eastmen

Banned
I'm sorry but why is she still even trying. She needs to go away for like 2 years to a state where no one cares about z list celebs and get healthy put some weight on and rest a bit and then she can try and come back.

I'm not sure how I should exactly feel about those pictures. Lindsey's face seems fine, but her skin looks very complex on the rest of her body. Lindsey seems really old, as if she was in her 40/50s. o_O

Edit: Is this for a movie role?

Edit2: I gotta admit though, she looks better than usual.

OnPoint

I echo the sentiment in here: She'd look better if she packed like 25 pounds on. You can really see it in her legs.

Edit: JumpingTheGun -- I was speaking more in terms of her health than how she looks in terms of beauty. She just looks unhealthy to me.

Looks fine to me. The standards some of you guys have is fuckin jarring considering most of you have probably never even seen a real vagina before.

Edit: @OnPoint: What I said wasn't directed at anyone specific =P

she should work out a little. her body is not well defined, if you can say something like that. still looks a lot better than before. her face is actually beautiful again

Almost looks like another species with those freckles. Like an alien from another planet that's humanoid like us but with blue skin except instead of blue skin she has a billion freckles.

The Lamp

I'm sorry but why is she still even trying. She needs to go away for like 2 years to a state where no one cares about z list celebs and get healthy put some weight on and rest a bit and then she can try and come back.

You realize this is just her swimming at the pool like any normal person and these pics are by paparazzi who invade her privacy so people like you can accuse her of wanting attention.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why does she keep getting lip fillers? They look horrendous.

She doesn't seem to have properly applied her fake tan to her arms, they are white on the underside and brown on top.

Well, maybe saying 'no 45 yo looks as good as she does' was a mistake/slight exaggeration, but she doesn't look 45 by any measure. She looks mid 30's, max.

I support this. I need photographic evidence.
If the 30 year old is a meth addict, sure. She looks like a 50 year old, her arm skin sags and wrinkles like a senior citizen it also looks like rubber. :/

ultim8p00

Banned
Well, maybe saying 'no 45 yo looks as good as she does' was a mistake/slight exaggeration, but she doesn't look 45 by any measure. She looks mid 30's, max.

I support this. I need photographic evidence.

With that kind of body? Where do you live where 35 year old women look like they'll be checking into a nursing home in less than a decade?

Davey Cakes

Looks fine to me. The standards some of you guys have is fuckin jarring considering most of you have probably never even seen a real vagina before.
You don't need to be with somebody (or have been with somebody) in order to have a standard, necessarily. But that's not even the point. Lindsay is "okay" looking because her body isn't overly skinny or fatty, but overall there's something "off" about her. Unhealthy. In her face, and in her body. The knowledge that she's done heavy amounts of drugs probably creates a prejudice, but it's not unreasonable to not desire an unhealthy body regardless of its looks.

People in this thread look at her and continue to say things like "I still would" and "great tits" but you could pull many random girls of Lindsay's age right off the street and they'd be just as good looking if not more so. Basically, the average girl is more appealing than Lindsay. If you're standard is "average" then it isn't a high standard, and Lindsay certainly isn't even worth calling "average" anymore since it's not typical to be a drug addict and to look 8-10 years older than you are.

Plus, a lot of Lindsay's observers are just comparing. When this girl was younger she had an amazing body and looked well-balanced and healthy. Now there's a contrast; I hate to say it but she looks almost like a zombie in some of these photos, just not fully decayed.

Not being attracted to current day Lindsay Lohan is not equatable to having an unjustified high standard. It just means that you don't desire to be with a shell of a woman.

Wilsongt

She's not too terrible in those pictures. Doesn't look like she is in her 20s, but she could pass for a pin-up girl from the 40s or 50s.

OnPoint

Edit: @OnPoint: What I said wasn't directed at anyone specific =P

Guess you could say I was...

jumping the gun.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom