• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5iBFx.png

She looks like a Narn down there

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
ali-lohan-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

And this is why we can't have nice things.
That family.. is just fucked....

You just refered to a living breathing person as a "thing", there is nothing wrong with her appearance.

Not everyone can be a supermodel, just like not everyone can be born a certain gender,"race", or sexual orientation.

Miss Lohan looks just fine imo and I am not even a fan of hers or her movies.
Your standards for a mid 20 year old girl looking "fine" are for shit, especially considering what she looked like not too long ago. Just thought you should know that.

Revoh

Wth happened to her sister, wtf.
She looked sexy on the left picture. The right one is for the creepy pictures thread.

Ra\/en

wow she looks awful in those pool pics. So much wasted potential.

Seriously.. she looks like a 50 year old. And I'm not joking.

At this rate she won't make it to 40. That's sad.

Big-E

Lindsay looks good in the first pic in the new set but it falls apart at the legs. It is hidden in the first shot because she is laying down and we can't see her hips in relation to her legs. Needs more food.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Puberty (she just shot up like a weed, I think) and not eating enough (she's as thin as a rail).
Puberty?! Well that's definitely a new one.

I don't remember any girls from when I was growing up around that age that looked good and then suddenly looked like a goblin a few years later. Come the fuck on....

Delohanization?

Wtf...

Why are these people so fucking stupid? She really got plastic surgery? Christ.

isn't their dad an alcoholic/drug user and their mom's a fame-seeking nutbar? wouldn't surprise me if these kids were molested or beaten at some point either. bad parenting

Puberty?! Well that's definitely a new one.

I don't remember any girls from when I was growing up around that age that looked good and then suddenly looked like a goblin a few years later. Come the fuck on....

yeah, they normally shoot up and get lanky and klutzy when they're like 12 or 13 before filling out a bit later, not the other way around.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
yeah, they normally shoot up and get lanky and klutzy when they're like 12 or 13 before filling out a bit later, not the other way around.
Fuck her weird body, look at her face. What kid goes from being perfectly lovely to looking like a goblin in seemingly an instant? I mean, I definitely remember seeing kids who were good looking and then turned a little south, but never anything as extreme as this....

And then you factor in the families history into the equation.. gah. This is not normal. Period.

fanboi

Banned
qXRNn.jpg

Considering she apparently spends 5 hours a day on skincare, etc, it's not all that surprising she looks younger than she is.

With all her make up off though, she does show her age a little...

Fuck, she almost looked better in this one..

Dear god asians.

memes-asian-aging-process.jpg

lenovox1

Fuck her weird body, look at her face. What kid goes from being perfectly lovely to looking like a goblin in seemingly an instant? I mean, I definitely remember seeing kids who were good looking and then turned a little south, but never anything as extreme as this....

Oh, pish posh, you make it sounding she went through some sort of trauma.

alilohancrumbs.jpg

Puberty may have kicked her ass a little, but she looks like a normal 17-year-old child. She even cleans up decently if some of her magazine shoots are any indication.

DrBo42

Can we stop posting pictures of her deterioration? I just want to keep the Lindsay from Mean Girls in my mind forever. So depressing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
qXRNn.jpg

Considering she apparently spends 5 hours a day on skincare, etc, it's not all that surprising she looks younger than she is.

With all her make up off though, she does show her age a little...

Lucy Liu is 43 and she still looks great, probably doesn't waste 5 hours a day on makeup.

I wanted to believe. I wanted to keep hope alive that she may one day turn it around but all hope is lost...

I still think she looks okay when you factor in all she's done to her body over the years, but it's time to abandon hope and accept reality...

Farewell, sweet princess. Go 'gracefully' into the night, thanks for Mean Girls. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom