• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Alba is pretty hot though...

4869536.jpg

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

I'm dying here...ROFL

big_z

When this thread gets bumped I expect to see the next evolution of Lohan not pics of the highly overrated alba. I am disappoint.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This thread and myself are the definition of an abusive relationship. I just can't walk away....

SJRB

Gold Member
9NFiZ.gif

I don't know if Cage is yelling, laughing or crying.

..which basically sums up my feelings perfectly.

Nizz

Ah, Alba, she used to be my sucky stick back in the day.

Dark Angel man, how I miss thee.
God, I was glued to my tv set when that was on. That's probably my favorite phase of hers. The Dark Angel days. She still looks great though.

Now Lohan though....

Sajjaja

She is quite attractive there. Not talking about her boobs, but her face. Boobs are nice though.

I think genetically she's a great combination. Half Mexican and half French-Canadian. She's hot and maybe fawned over a bit much, but I wouldn't go so far as "grossly".

Yeah, you're right. Grossly is too far, and she is an attractive, good looking person, but people go gaga over her far to much in my opinion.

Reiko

Banned
Mean Girls brought out the best in everyone. Even to those Disney channel girls who showed up at the premiere.

I mean who could ever forget this gem? *SIDE BOOB done right*

11001d1156646888-anne4nsq8.jpg

tumblr_m2x2tzarqd1qj8n0s5s.png

It's Anneliese van der Pol!

Thank you based Lindsay.

DominoKid

Mean Girls brought out the best in everyone. Even to those Disney channel girls who showed up at the premiere.

I mean who could ever forget this gem? *SIDE BOOB done right*

http://www.abload.de/img/11001d1156646888-anne4nsq8.jpg[iMG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_m2x2tzarqd1qj8n0s5s.png[IMG]

It's Anneliese van der Pol!

Thank you based Lindsay.[/QUOTE]

I used to watch that stupid ass show just for her...and i think the main chick from 3LW was on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom