• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba is grossly overrated.

images

bjork

I really wish she would just go into hiding for a year or something and get her life back on track. She's never gonna look 18 again or whatever, but when was the last time any press about her didn't involve some fuckup on her part?

NYR

I really wish she would just go into hiding for a year or something and get her life back on track. She's never gonna look 18 again or whatever, but when was the last time any press about her didn't involve some fuckup on her part?

I think she needs to pull a Travolta - do well in an indy flick that re-aserts her as an actress.

Unfortunately, she get stuck in awful parts, so I think her career may be done and it is too late for that. To be honest, I fully expect a death thread in the near future.

jaxword

I think she needs to pull a Travolta - do well in an indy flick that re-aserts her as an actress.

Unfortunately, she get stuck in awful parts, so I think her career may be done and it is too late for that. To be honest, I fully expect a death thread in the near future.

That's kind of negative...remember she makes a million a year without doing any real work. That's a lot of cash to do nothing if she wanted to.

DemonNite

GAF... it is that time again. Will the latest recent photos on this rollercoaster ride go up or down?

On the set of Scary Movie 5
eU0ze.jpg

Last month
qpDjC.jpg

Yesterday
115Wm.jpg

9oO4r.jpg

up...and would

She beyond repair, Meth/Cocaine whatever she was on has completely wreck her, once beautiful woman, now even with make up looks like a fucking train wreck, only a matter of time before she plastic surgery that face and becomes a hideous fucking creature...

In every picture on this page she looks like an entirely different person

If she was a bit smarter, she could put that power to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom