• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3J2ng.jpg

Nice ankle bracelet. This is a new pic right?

neptunes

She doesn't look that bad in that pic, is she under house arrest?

Edit: looks like she is, don't really follow celebrity gossip all that much.

SJRB

Gold Member
That looks... actually pretty okay? Everytime this thread gets bumped I brace myself, but I am pleasantly surprised this time around.

The cropped quote version looks tonnes better than the full pic, but still drastic improvement.

Good for her.

big_z

looks like octomom. shes fucking busted, someone needs to rail on her during an interview to find out why she's so set on destroying her one good looks.

Cyrillus

On the plus side, at least she's ditched the awful blonde hair...to be replaced with slightly less awful red hair. I don't know who it was that told her that her natural look was bad, but they should be drawn and quartered!

strafer

On the plus side, at least she's ditched the awful blonde hair...to be replaced with slightly less awful red hair. I don't know who it was that told her that her natural look was bad, but they should be drawn and quartered!

Yeah that blonde hair was awful.

Red Lindsay is best Lindsay.

FoneBone

Liz & Dick sounds amazing.
Lohan is woeful as Taylor from start to finish. But, whatever you do, don’t miss Liz & Dick. It’s an instant classic of unintentional hilarity. Drinking games were made for movies like this. And the best part is that it gets worse as it goes on, so in the right company with the right beverages, Liz & Dick could be unbearably hilarious toward the tail end of the 90-minute running time. By the time Lohan is playing mid-’80s Taylor and it looks like a lost Saturday Night Live skit, your body may be cramped by convulsions.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This thread should be saved for science, we're watching an incredible example of evolution happen right before our eyes.

I can't be the only one who clears his subs, only to click on this thread time after time, endlessly disappointed by what I see. Someone ban me from this thread for my own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom