• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 3 |OT| #4TheLayers

Purist

Neo Member
Picked this up over the summer sale, and am really enjoying it. Love the creativity on display in the levels and on the new tools. For my dollar, there's no better value in gaming.

Apdiddy

The Great Escape is one of the worst levels I've ever played. Would it kill Sony to have had a midlevel save point so I can come back to it later or not have to start the entire level over again once I run out of lives? LBP1 & 2 didn't have levels this terrible even at their hardest.

So I just played some Little Big Planet 2 and I completely forgot that the third one came out. So my interest in 3 is back. Are all the issues that plagued the game still present? And is it considered just as good/better than the previous two?

fenners

So I just played some Little Big Planet 2 and I completely forgot that the third one came out. So my interest in 3 is back. Are all the issues that plagued the game still present? And is it considered just as good/better than the previous two?

On the PS3 at least, they fixed a lot of the bugs/glitches I saw early on, but loading times between levels is still ridiculously long.

Apologies for the issues again. >.< If possible, could you PM me the details of when it happened?

Regarding having to recollect your items, thankfully there is a timesaver solution for all the story items and DLC prizes in this level list here so you don't have to play through the levels again: https://lbp.me/t/-hyxx

The collected bits in DLC timesaver levels will only work if you own the packs of course.

Hey Donkey, this was last year and that link doesn't work anymore, so are there other time saving levels? Some say "glitch", so I'm not sure what is what.

Haribokart

Banned
Nice to see this on PS Plus, bought it at launch and completed it 100% before selling it on. Imagine my frustration when I downloaded my save from the cloud today along with the 'free' version to find that THE DISC AND DIGITAL VERSIONS HAVE INCOMPATIBLE SAVE FILES.

Really annoyed me, I was going to get The Journey DLC and probably some more but now everything I have done in the game has gone they can forget it. What a fuckup.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Nice to see this on PS Plus, bought it at launch and completed it 100% before selling it on. Imagine my frustration when I downloaded my save from the cloud today along with the 'free' version to find that THE DISC AND DIGITAL VERSIONS HAVE INCOMPATIBLE SAVE FILES.

Really annoyed me, I was going to get The Journey DLC and probably some more but now everything I have done in the game has gone they can forget it. What a fuckup.

Yikes. That's my situation too, I hope it's some kind of weird user-specific error (and hopefully one that you can get corrected somehow).

It'd be nice to see this thread come back to life a bit.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
A lot of LBP DLC is on sale this week. Half off on most LBP 3 costumes. DC Season Pass (Level kit and all 4 costume sets, plus some LBP Vita stuff) is only $9.99.

Pretty sweet for those jumping on board with PS+

edornob

So I downloaded the new update and I must say, I am impressed with the new format and improved stability. There were so many cool levels that I didn't even know existed!

Has anyone else downloaded the new update? Almost feels like a different game imo, I like it a lot!

Haribokart

Banned
I used to have the disc of LBP3 on PS4 and completed it enough to get all of the trophies, now I have the version from PS+ it seems that all of my unlocks, costumes etc are not there and I don't want to do it all again. I've tried redownloading the save from the cloud etc but only the server side stuff is there. Can I do anything to get all of my old progress and unlocks back or is it all gone due to these being incompatible?

dracula_x

new costumes – https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...nch-with-this-littlebigplanet-3-costume-pack/

Tekken 7

34145080034_307d1b545d_h.jpg

Dark Souls

Soul Calibur

Namco Classics costumes

Haribokart

Banned
The net code for this game on PS4 is just terrible, it becomes a slideshow and quite the fuckup with 4 friends and our American buddy couldn't even join us (we're all in the UK) due to a continuous 'Network error'. Awful.

uocooper

I've noticed that on a number of community levels where a powerup of some kind is supposed to be given to the user that I get a gear icon or nothing at all and as a result I can't progress in the level. One level this happened on was (LBFC5 Winner) - A Frosty Friend. After waking up the snowman I would see a gear icon instead of the little snowman. After many attempts, rebooting the console, disabling boost mode etc. it finally showed up. Unfortunately this hasn't worked for other levels with missing powerups. The latest one is for Station Rescuer. It makes a bell sound when I get to the dead guy but there is no weapon. If you have any ideas or know how to fix it I'd love to hear about it.

Top Bottom