• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lois & Clark DVD in June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's the Desperate Housewives effect? Warner Home Video has announced the first season of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman for sale on June 7 for a suggested price of $59.98. The video will be in 1.33:1 full screen video with Dolby Stereo audio. So far no word on extras.
http://dvd.ign.com/articles/598/598799p1.html

loisandclark_cover_1111714647.jpg

SMALLVILLE SCHMALLVILLE :RAWK

Penguin

Well, I just assuming they are trying to build a great interest in the character again for the movie coming out next summer.

I believe they are also going to release the old George reeves show as well.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Finally - I've been waiting for these for a while. I'm still upset they cancelled this series (or walked away from it or whatever).

Shinobi

I saw reruns of the show on TBS just a couple years ago, and was surprised that I actually liked the damned thing. I reckon Teri Hatcher's hotness seduced me.

Memles

This is purely a Teri Hatcher move and has nothing to do with the movie. She's now the hottest TV star out there, so they're jumping on the bandwagon with this, hoping to draw in Desperate Housewives fans.

It'll probably work too.

ManaByte

Shinobi said:
I saw reruns of the show on TBS just a couple years ago, and was surprised that I actually liked the damned thing. I reckon Teri Hatcher's hotness seduced me.

Never watch Heaven's Prisoners...you will be greatly disappointed!

Getting back on track.......

I really liked the show( all four seasons of it. yes, I did like the fourth season). However, it looks like they were going for a "Conner"-esque storyline for the fifth season so I'm glad they stopped when they did as I cant imagine how an Angel storyline would go in Superman's universe.

Anyway, I find it sad that there are so few special features and that they are really promoting the fact that this will include the fourth season premire of Smallville as a big incentive to buy(because the fourth season of Smallville will be awhile befor it's available). And they are only including the first episode, Crusade, of a two parter which is beyond lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom