• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London Active Time Report (Final Fantasy Type-0 HD | Final Fantasy XV)

Thoraxes

Good, good.

Really, i'd like to see it only on things like critical hits if those are in game. More quicker attacking weapons in Monster Hunter don't have the hit-stop, like the Dual Blades, Insect Glaive, and Long Sword (sans final slash of combo). He's right about how MH pulls it off really well, though it's mostly on larger weapons that the emphasis is the greatest.

Koozek

The battle result popup and the "enemy is near" and battle music fading in and out all the time when you're not fighting while exploring could get pretty annoying, I think. I hope they'll reduce that by having a treshold before playing the tracks again when the last time was only a few seconds ago - just the red visual indicator (which is still to big) will be enough, too.

wmlk

See, this is the kind of stuff that at least gives me a little faith that they'll actually take into account the right type of feedback.
Yeah, exactly.

It's not like they're showing off their whole vision of the game just yet. That'll only be at final release, and by then you can't change the game based on feedback.

The most concerning thing is that they're so keen on it, though.

Falk

that puzzling face
They better make the ultimate weapon like 3x as powerful as the penultimate but make it have 1sec hitstop per attack.

The ultimate troll. Just as bad as pink uber-weapons in LR.

chozen

Good news all around, gonna compile a lot of notes during the demo. Gotta wait for that demo thread where we discuss :] .

The most concerning thing is that they're so keen on it, though.

Definitely. They haven't seemed to actually consider anything really stupid through feedback so far though, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic in the meantime.

They better make the ultimate weapon like 3x as powerful as the penultimate but make it have 1sec hitstop per attack.

The ultimate troll. Just as bad as pink uber-weapons in LR.

I was just thinking this, lol

Ultima Weapon: 5x the strength, 10x the hitstop!

Actually, that would make for a pretty good joke weapon.

Top Bottom