• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Target is having a B2G1 Free sale 10/29-11/4

Kimawolf

Huh. I was super excited about this until I saw the "Excluding Switch" thing. Makes no sense why, but eh, hopefully those with PS4/XB1 can take advantage of this deal. I wonder if they plan to run a Switch specific sale soon, OR saving games for the inevitable bundles coming for Black Friday.

Definetly getting AC Originas and Shadow of War for the X but can't decide on the 3rd one.

Read Wolfenstein 2 is boring so passing since I haven't beaten the previous one.

I might get CoD WW2 if the campaign is decent or Battlefront for same reason.

Any other good games I night be missing? Nit interested in Forza.

So could I take advantage of this deal this week and then exchange the two games I paid for for switch games at a later date within the return window?

schaft0620

Works on pre-orders

Bubsy CE
Limbo/Inside double pack
Bioshock Collection
$70 6 games

Yakuza 6: PE
Ni No Kuni 2: PE
Lego Marvel 2: Delux
$180

I wished this work on the cards for digital copies of these games. :(

I got them to do it last year for me with digital versions of Gears of War 4. ( wanted PC and XB1 copies for buying digital)

I picked up the PC version of Battlefield 1 which had a dvd case but stated clearly on the box that there was no disc inside, only a download/registration key.
Confirmed with the clerk that this was a eligible for the B2G1 deal, which it was, and then raised the question. "Why is this game which is a digital download code in a DVD case eligible, but this (referring to the GoW4 digital card) is not when they are functionally the same exact thing?

The clerk said good point, call a manager who also wasn't able to dispute the logic and manually made it work with the GoW4 cards.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Definetly getting AC Originas and Shadow of War for the X but can't decide on the 3rd one.

Read Wolfenstein 2 is boring so passing since I haven't beaten the previous one.

I might get CoD WW2 if the campaign is decent or Battlefront for same reason.

Any other good games I night be missing? Nit interested in Forza.

Somebody lied to you.

Ta11geese

Got Origins for my X and both ultra Pokemon games for me and the wife. Saved $50 with promo and 5% red card, free shipping. Not terrible.

Picked up Forza 7, Assassin's Freddie Origins and Pre-ordered Sims 4 for the wife.

All in all, very happy. Now I wait for November 7th to arrive to enjoy all this 4K beauty.

Popparoks

so, i went in to buy just a switch before everyone decides they want it for Christmas, no games.

and right before i check out, the manager asked me if i wanted games and that i could get b2g1 free on switch games. I was even like you sure? (Crazy right? lol) "Nope, all games"

They even looked straight at the ad and still gave me the deal! I was gonna wait for Best Buy to do theirs with GCU, but i was like fuck it.

so i got Zelda, Mario Odyssey & MK8D. (YMMV?)

Welcome to the Switch Family??

so, i went in to buy just a switch before everyone decides they want it for Christmas, no games.

and right before i check out, the manager asked me if i wanted games and that i could get b2g1 free on switch games. I was even like you sure? (Crazy right? lol) "Nope, all games"

They even looked straight at the ad and still gave me the deal! I was gonna wait for Best Buy to do theirs with GCU, but i was like fuck it.

so i got Zelda, Mario Odyssey & MK8D. (YMMV?)

Welcome to the Switch Family??

Congrats, I've gotten lucky like that before with random things, but that seems to be a rare occurrence (and greatly depends on the mood of the employee you are dealing with).

Enjoy your new games, you picked well.

color111

Neo Member
Works on pre-orders

Bubsy CE
Limbo/Inside double pack
Bioshock Collection
$70 6 games

Yakuza 6: PE
Ni No Kuni 2: PE
Lego Marvel 2: Delux
$180

Did you buy in-store or online? I tried to get the deal with a COD preorder in the store and they couldn't get it to work with their computer.

Exactly what I was waiting for!!!!! Assassin's Creed Origins, Forza 7 and probably South Park Fractured but whole.

This is perfect

Wife suprised me with Forza 7, Assassins Creed and South Park.

I've been a Forza guy since the first. I've owned Forza 1-6. I put about an hour into 7 and I'm like wtf. Still pretty early and the beginning of most racing games are somewhat boring cause you're racing very slow cars, but I don't like the layout of the career mode so far.

What have they done to my Forza. All this car collection thing and loot crates, if feels like we can't pick a car and stick with it through different tiers. I'm super bummed about it so far. Again, I'm only an hour in but its upsetting.

Top Bottom