• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: 999

ooo-k

what about the rest?

Also, is there a flowchart for VLR? Any recommended play through for it?

I edited my original post with more answers.

VLR has its own flowchart in the game, it's better organized and lets you jump timelines without playing from the start each time. There's like 26 endings and no real recommended order. Just do what you want and enjoy!

Andrefpvs

Just got the true ending. Ho-lee shit...

questions..

What's the deal with Lotus? Was she in the original nonary game? Why is she dressed like a belly dancer?
Who the fuck was June if she was dead the whole time??
Was Santa in the gas mask? How did they all arrive in Building Q?

If all this stuff if explained in VLR please don't spoil for me.

Also, I have to say a good portion of the puzzles had me completely stumped. I had to rely on a guide and I still even don't understand how the last puzzle was solved.

Complex math questions in games aren't fun

You probably want to read this now:

http://www.aksysgames.com/999/answers

Kinsei

Banned
Just got the true ending. Ho-lee shit...

questions..

What's the deal with Lotus? Was she in the original nonary game? Why is she dressed like a belly dancer?
Who the fuck was June if she was dead the whole time??
Was Santa in the gas mask? How did they all arrive in Building Q?

If all this stuff if explained in VLR please don't spoil for me.

Also, I have to say a good portion of the puzzles had me completely stumped. I had to rely on a guide and I still even don't understand how the last puzzle was solved.

Complex math questions in games aren't fun

In regards to #3

Santa and June wore those outfits when taking people most likely. They were knocked out with gas grenades and taken there.

Just finished the true ending myself. Damn, it pretty much doubled the games length! I pretty much spent the entire day on it.

True ending spoilers:

I first thought they meant that I, the player, was Junpei's transmitter. But yeah it was some weird shit, pretty cool though.

I liked how the incinerator was the reason for Akanes' fever, whenever Junpei struggled. I think I got most things, but I don't understand how she disappeared at the end. Supposedly she slipped out, but that's a bit unbelievable for such a "grounded" game where everything has a reason.

And I think I fased out for a minute because I don't recall how Santa got out of the incinerator. He needed 26 for the door, "q".

And most hilarious and akward dialogue goes to:
Junpei and June talking about getting wet in the elevator. Jesus, the double entendres just kept on coming.

Top Bottom