• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Meteos

gimz

damn i have been playing this game for about a month, and i still cant get the other 2 endings at the 3rd star trip mode!
how the hell do you launch 75 or 50 meteos at once? its like impossible!

Emotions

Press R to make them go faster then wait for a good amount to go down then start doing chains, it's quite easy to do it.

gimz

Emotions said:
Press R to make them go faster then wait for a good amount to go down then start doing chains, it's quite easy to do it.
ya, i tried to launch 70% screen full of meteos, but i still fail the damn mission at the end, weird

I haven't found a store that actually sells this game! I really want to buy it. A guy at the office has it and we get into 3 - 4 player games almost every day. I can't believe how good it is.

Some of the music is really great, I think it's the main reason why I've held onto it. I was never crazy about the game as much as I had hoped though. :(

mo00le

I love everything about the game. There's variety, challenge, suspense, music and most importantly extremely fun gameplay.

This reminds me I need to play some more of this game. I haven't played any multiplayer matches in a long time.

This game is one of my favorite puzzle games in a long time. I love how it almost feels like an action game in parts.

ZeoVGM

Banned
one of the best games on DS. cant wait for the Disney sequel later this year

however if they REALLY want to have this game sell much better, they should team up with Square Enix and then brand it Meteos: Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts Meteos. then they can justify it by having the story be closing keyholes in different worlds instead of destroying different planets or whatever

(yeah **** selling out i want meteos to be a big seller)

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I remember last summer... the entire 1up office (well, a few of us actually) were hardcore competitive about Meteos.

Such an awesome multiplayer game.

loosus

Banned
I ****ing hate this shit. This is probably the worst "well-regarded" puzzle game in recent videogame history.

Tetris, Puyo Pop, Lumines >>>>>>>>>>>>> Meteos

loosus said:
I ****ing hate this shit. This is probably the worst "well-regarded" puzzle game in recent videogame history.

Opinion can't be trusted, no mention of Panel de Pon was made.

ZeoVGM

Banned
loosus said:

so uh, why?

meteos is far more rewarding than lumines, which ends up feeling kind of shallow

Tiktaalik

When I had this game no one else I knew had DS's, so I never really got to play multiplayer. I really want a sequel with wifi now.

Tony HoTT

Banned
I really got into this game at PAX last year but then I lost my DS. It had Meteos in it, and Fire Emblem. It was a sad day and discussing this game makes me choke up. But now I have a DS lite and it's so much better. I want to pick up Meteos again but Wifi enabled. I'd rather not have that Disney version though.

Teasel

gimz said:
damn i have been playing this game for about a month, and i still cant get the other 2 endings at the 3rd star trip mode!
how the hell do you launch 75 or 50 meteos at once? its like impossible!
Super Rocket it's your friend

Man, I am so happy I got this game for 9.98 CND when wal-mart made a pricing error.

Also to launch the whole screen just scroll a piece down to the bottom of a horizontal set of 3 launched meteos. Then let that stack land such that it triggers another launch. You should now have a 5 meteos wide stack. Repeat until you get the whole stack.

Top Bottom