• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Sonic 06

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'll probably get killed for suggesting it...

If they took generations engine and moved the assets etc from 06 across.. Do you think it could be remade (salvaged) into something worthwhile and playable?

Why go backwards? Sonic 06 is the worst looking current-gen Sonic game, and that includes the Wii ones.

Edit- Also the Generations engine only works with Sonic being the only playable character. How the heck would they adapt that to the 54 other playable characters in 06? Would be impossible.

The story would also still be offensive tripe.

Game cannot be salvaged.

SykoTech

How could you play Radical Train as Sonic + mach speed and still prefer it to Colors and Unleashed.

I just... I...

I'm guessing he's an Adventure fan. I know quite a few people (on the internet at least) who like Sonic '06 more than Unleashed, Colors, and even Generations just because it's structured like the Adventure games.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'll probably get killed for suggesting it...

If they took generations engine and moved the assets etc from 06 across.. Do you think it could be remade (salvaged) into something worthwhile and playable?
They'd have to remove the shitty story, the crappy character designs (Robotnik), some of the odd level objectives and areas, and all the melee combat first.

Also, they should probably remove the dumb Shadow vehicle segments, the dumb Silver physics puzzles, and the very end of the game. Remove Elise entirely and create a new objective for the game overall. The villain's plan in this game is to make a girl cry...

What you're proposing would make the game playable, sure, but there are a host of other problems with the game.

Brannon

They'd have to remove the shitty story, the crappy character designs (Robotnik), some of the odd level objectives and areas, and all the melee combat first.

Also, they should probably remove the dumb Shadow vehicle segments, the dumb Silver physics puzzles, and the very end of the game. Remove Elise entirely and create a new objective for the game overall. The villain's plan in this game is to make a girl cry...

What you're proposing would make the game playable, sure, but there are a host of other problems with the game.

This game.

So much failure.

So much desperation.

We need a savior...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm guessing he's an Adventure fan. I know quite a few people (on the internet at least) who like Sonic '06 more than Unleashed, Colors, and even Generations just because it's structured like the Adventure games.

It's just crazy talk.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This game.

So much failure.

So much desperation.

We need a savior...
Alas! A few of them have been created!

Lbe3u.jpg
4P3AR.jpg

And one has been revived!

bSzxk.jpg

(Sonic Unleashed's Day Levels are also good.)

qq more

I prefer the style of the Adventure games (when it's just Sonic) to the style of Unleashed/Colors/Generations and I am still honestly baffled that any sane person would consider Sonic 06 better than Sonic Colors. The logic just doesn't make sense to me... one game is completely broken and the other isn't.

EDIT: To the posts above: Yes, Sonic 06 even if it's playable, it'd still have so many damn problems. The game is a huge mess that needs a complete make over. I also hate hate HATE how long each levels were, and not to mention the stupid health system enemy has now. So unforgivable and tedious!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I prefer the style of the Adventure games (when it's just Sonic) to the style of Unleashed/Colors/Generations and I am still honestly baffled that any sane person would consider Sonic 06 better than Sonic Colors. The logic just doesn't make sense to me... one game is completely broken and the other isn't.

It isn't the quality of 2006 but the structure and level design. It was very similar to the Adventure games in both regards.

The problem with Unleashed onwards is Sonic Team took 2006's light speed stages, added a couple of QTE's and called it a game. They've never got over this, either.

SykoTech

I think it's more about what they'd prefer than which game is better.

I'm sure Anth0ny would agree that Colors is a better made game and that Sonic '06 is broken. But he prefers the gameplay style, thus likes it more despite the technical and design problems.

Anth0ny has stated that he likes Generations more than Sonic '06 though, and that's closer to Unleashed/Colors than Adventure. So maybe I'm wrong.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The problem with Unleashed onwards is Sonic Team took 2006's light speed stages, added a couple of QTE's and called it a game. They've never got over this, either.

Nah, that's just not true. Current Sonic is nothing like mach speed, in fact Secret Rings/Black Knight are more like the mach speed sections. Current Sonic is basically Sonic Rush.

Anth0ny

It isn't the quality of 2006 but the structure and level design. It was very similar to the Adventure games in both regards.

This is exactly my problem with the Unleashed style gameplay. Of course it's improved from the mach speed segments, but they're still way too fast.

I think it's more about what they'd prefer than which game is better.

I'm sure Anth0ny would agree that Colors is a better made game and that Sonic '06 is broken. But he prefers the gameplay style, thus likes it more despite the technical and design problems.

Correct.

Anth0ny has stated that he likes Generations more than Sonic '06 though, and that's closer to Unleashed/Colors than Adventure. So maybe I'm wrong.

This is because of the Classic Sonic gameplay and nothing more. Although Modern Sonic brings the game down overall for me, I still think it's superior to the Unleashed/Colors stages, so that's nice.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is exactly my problem with the Unleashed style gameplay. Of course it's improved from the mach speed segments, but they're still way too fast.

But you said you liked the mach speed parts more than Colors/Unleashed. That still doesn't make any sense.

Especially since you can go as fast or as slow as you want in Colors/Unleashed, but are constantly pushed forward in mach speed with as little forgiveness for error as possible.

qq more

Don't abuse Boost. I used to do this a lot and ended up fucking up because of it. When I've decided to use Boost at the right times, I had a much much easier time reacting to things.

Anth0ny

But you said you liked the mach speed parts more than Colors/Unleashed. That still doesn't make any sense.

Especially since you can go as fast or as slow as you want in Colors/Unleashed, but are constantly pushed forward in mach speed with as little forgiveness for error as possible.

No I didn't!

looooooooooool

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I probably got confused, since you said this:

From Sonic's story alone, I prefer this game to Colors and Unleashed. I hate boost gameplay, and the mach speed segments are so ridiculous that I find them fun.

"I like Sonic 06 better than Colors and Unleashed. I hate Colors' and Unleashed's gameplay, but I find the mach speed segments fun."

Anth0ny

I probably got confused, since you said this:

"I like Sonic 06 better than Colors and Unleashed. I hate Colors' and Unleashed's gameplay, but I find the mach speed segments fun."

haha, maybe badly worded on my part.

Believe me, I'd take Colors over a full game of mach speed segments. They're fun because they're so insanely hard to control, and when you complete one, you feel triumphant as hell. It also helps that there's only a small amount of mach speed stages in the game.

Boogiepop

The thing I just absolutely CANNOT wrap my head around in regards to the many, many awful things in this game is Tails' damn ring bomb. I mean, everything else I can at least kind of see what they're thinking, how you could miss what makes it a terrible idea on paper, or that it was just awful implementation and all that. But WHY would you make an item that spawns fake rings as a primary attack for a character?! It looks awful and has no purpose but confusing the player. Ugh.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
The mach sections for Radical Train and Crisis City were so baaaaad... :/

Awful, awful control. It's like Sonic 2006 was just trying to say, "YOU'RE TOO SLOW," to every player trying to control the analog stick with human reflexes.

Anth0ny

Awful, awful control. It's like Sonic 2006 was just trying to say, "YOU'RE TOO SLOW," to every player trying to control the analog stick with human reflexes.

I completed the Radical Train mach speed segment on my first try.

So... I must have inhuman reflexes =D

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The thing I just absolutely CANNOT wrap my head around in regards to the many, many awful things in this game is Tails' damn ring bomb. I mean, everything else I can at least kind of see what they're thinking, how you could miss what makes it a terrible idea on paper, or that it was just awful implementation and all that. But WHY would you make an item that spawns fake rings as a primary attack for a character?! It looks awful and has no purpose but confusing the player. Ugh.

Wasn't that a carry-over from Heroes or something?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This thread need gifs from the other one. Especially the uncanny valleyesque hedgehog running, since this game IS basically the epitome of the Uncanny Valley

Crisis City... just absolutely broken.

Actually, every single mach section was just awful and didn't work as intended.

WHAT A STUPID GAME.

Lijik

Wasn't that a carry-over from Heroes or something?

I don't remember that in heroes.
Maybe it was a reference to how Tails started with a bomb in Tails Adventures, but then they used rings as a placeholder for some reason and never changed it?
Fuck I dont know.

SykoTech

Ring bombs were definitely in Heroes. When Sonic and Knuckles are absent, Tails will throw at enemies.

It was stupid then and was stupid in Sonic '06.

Juicy Bob

I really wish that they would remake this game. I imagine it would actually be pretty enjoyable without all the bugs and glitches.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I really wish that they would remake this game. I imagine it would actually be pretty enjoyable without all the bugs and glitches.
Do you really want to experience the offensive plot again, though?

The narrative was the thing that tried holding the game together, and it was awful. Forget level design, weird gameplay, visual design and uncanny valley stuff for a moment here... Let's summarize this plot. Spoiler text because Anth0ny's still playing through it and I want him to be pleasantly surprised.

- Robotnik crashes human girl's important ceremony because he wants her Chaos Emerald and something called the "Flames of Disaster"
- Sonic saves her, but Robotnik manages to capture her again "I know you'll save me Sonic!!" (wtf, I just met you, lady! It's not like we're soulmates or anything)
- Sonic and Tails save Elise
- While all of this is going on, Rouge and Poochie the Hedgehog drop the magic stick that has Mephiles in it. Mephiles looks like a crappier version of Poochie.
- Mephiles sends Rouge and Poochie to the future
- Meanwhile while THIS is going on, Trunks and Blaze meet Mephiles who tells them that Sonic's the Iblis Trigger which unleashed the Flames on Disaster (Iblis Lavos) causing their future to be crap
- Trunks and Blaze go back in time to find Sonic and destroy him
- Trunks meets Amy, who leads him to the Iblis Trigger, and then Elise gets kidnapped AGAIN
- Trunks completes physics puzzles with better physics than Half-Life 2's.
- ITZ NO YOOS
- Sonic, Tails and Knuckles go to save Elise, but they're duped and then sent into the future where they learn Elise and Robotnik die when Lavos was unleashed!
- Poochie and Rouge find Robo and meet up with Sonic
- They use the Chaos Emeralds to go back to the present
- Poochie and Trunks decide to team up and go into the past
- Lavos and Mephiles come from Elise's dad's project about controlling the god of Soleanna's power, I dunno... this is stupid... anyway, from here on out, we're going chronological.
- Poochie is given the magic stick to seal Mephiles in
- Trunks contains Lavos's flames and they're put in child Elise's tears
- On his deathbed, Elise's dad tells Elise to never ever cry since she'll destroy the world (think about this--the villain's motive in this entire game is to basically make a little girl cry)
- Meanwhile, Sonic's too slow and loses Robotnik's ship because the mach speed sections in this game suck, so the ship asplodes. Good riddance.
- But Trunks gives Sonic some heart medicine an opportunity to go back in the past to save Elise.
- So while Sonic's saving Elise and GETTING A LOAD OF THIS, Poochie, Rouge, Robo, Trunks and Blaze go back to the future (oh my God this is getting ridiculous) to seal Mephiles and Lavos away.
- Poochie defeats Mephiles but somehow Mephiles survives
- Trunks fails at sealing Lavos's flames away, so Blaze does it instead. She's sent to another dimension in Chrono Cross.
- Elise and Sonic traipse through fields and around cherry blossom trees together.

- Sonic dies!
- Elise cries
- Lavos destroys the world and the future refused to change

- Mephiles merges with Lavos to become the god that Elise's dad was experimenting with
- Somehow this rips apart the space-time continuum
- Everyone mourns Sonic, then Elise says that Sonic's spirit is still in the air (wtf, why didn't you think about that before you went and cried you moron?). Elise says that the Chaos Emeralds can revive him
- Robotnik uses the scouter to see the Chaos Emeralds' power levels to find them
- The shittiest part of the game by FAR happens. Who's the genius who came up with this gameplay, level designs, black holes and enemy placement? Ugh.
- They gather the Chaos Emeralds and Elise mutters a prayer.
- Then the game hits its lowest point. Lower than we had previously imagined.
- Sonic is revived and becomes a Super Saiyan
- Then Poochie and Trunks become Super Saiyans too
- All three destroy Solaris
- Sonic and Elise go back in time all the way to when Solaris was a white flame, and they blow out the candle, erasing Solaris from existence.
- None of this shit ends up happening in the long run as a result because there's no Solaris anymore to make the plot happen.

Plot cannot be salvaged. I don't want to relive it. The game's problems were not just limited to gameplay.

Christopher

The whole Sonic Elise kiss was no big deal people are just stupid. I agree that the game needs tons of work to be fixed up, but to me at least it was Sonic Adventure 3. I also hated how when running if you "bumped" into something you'd fall...

M3d10n

The narrative was the thing that tried holding the game together, and it was awful. Forget level design, weird gameplay, visual design and uncanny valley stuff for a moment here... Let's summarize this plot. Spoiler text because Anth0ny's still playing through it and I want him to be pleasantly surprised.

- Robotnik crashes human girl's important ceremony because he wants her Chaos Emerald and something called the "Flames of Disaster"
- Sonic saves her, but Robotnik manages to capture her again "I know you'll save me Sonic!!" (wtf, I just met you, lady! It's not like we're soulmates or anything)
- While all of this is going on, Rouge and Poochie the Hedgehog drop the magic stick that has Mephiles in it. Mephiles looks like a crappier version of Poochie.
- Meanwhile while THIS is going on, Trunks and Blaze meet Mephiles who tells them that Sonic's the Iblis Trigger which unleashed the Flames on Disaster (Iblis Lavos) causing their future to be crap
- Trunks meets Amy, who leads him to the Iblis Trigger, and then Elise gets kidnapped AGAIN
- ITZ NO YOOS
- Sonic, Tails and Knuckles go to save Elise, but they're duped and then sent into the future where they learn Elise and Robotnik die when Lavos was unleashed!
- Lavos and Mephiles come from Elise's dad's project about controlling the god of Soleanna's power, I dunno... this is stupid... anyway, from here on out, we're going chronological.
- On his deathbed, Elise's dad tells Elise to never ever cry since she'll destroy the world (think about this--the villain's motive in this entire game is to basically make a little girl cry)
- Meanwhile, Sonic's too slow and loses Robotnik's ship because the mach speed sections in this game suck, so the ship asplodes. Good riddance.
- But Trunks gives Sonic some heart medicine an opportunity to go back in the past to save Elise.
- So while Sonic's saving Elise and GETTING A LOAD OF THIS, Poochie, Rouge, Robo, Trunks and Blaze go back to the future (oh my God this is getting ridiculous) to seal Mephiles and Lavos away.
- Trunks fails at sealing Lavos's flames away, so Blaze does it instead. She's sent to another dimension in Chrono Cross.
- Elise and Sonic traipse through fields and around cherry blossom trees together.

- Sonic dies!
- Elise cries

- Mephiles merges with Lavos to become the god that Elise's dad was experimenting with
- Everyone mourns Sonic, then Elise says that Sonic's spirit is still in the air (wtf, why didn't you think about that before you went and cried you moron?). Elise says that the Chaos Emeralds can revive him
- Robotnik uses the scanner to see the Chaos Emeralds' power levels to find them
- The shittiest part of the game by FAR happens. Who's the genius who came up with this gameplay, level designs, black holes and enemy placement? Ugh.
- Sonic and Elise go back in time all the way to when Solaris was a white flame, and they blow out the candle, erasing Solaris from existence.
- None of this shit ends up happening in the long run as a result because there's no Solaris anymore to make the plot happen.

Plot cannot be salvaged. I don't want to relive it. The game's problems were not just limited to gameplay.

My brain.... ouch. It's as if the dev team gathered all of their 8-10 year old kids, had them snort cocaine, asked each one of them to write a plot for the game separately and made a collage of the random parts later. Goddamn. I'll make note to be wary of anyone who claims to have liked this shit.

Anth0ny

My brain.... ouch. It's as if the dev team gathered all of their 8-10 year old kids, had them snort cocaine, asked each one of them to write a plot for the game separately and made a collage of the random parts later. Goddamn. I'll make note to be wary of anyone who claims to have liked this shit.

That is not necessary. They probably just gathered a bunch of completely sober 13 year old Sonic fans and asked them what they wanted to see in a game. And had 3 months to make said game.

qq more

The whole Sonic Elise kiss was no big deal people are just stupid.

It was encouraging furries. Not to mention it was FUCKING DISGUSTING.

EDIT: On the subject of the Summary. The only 3 good things that has happened in the cutscenes were:
-Shadow roundhouse kicked Silver in the head. Bastard fucking deserved it. Still hate Shadow though, but he did something awesome for once.
-Eggman's glasses is a computer. Fucking badass. Too bad it had to be 06's Eggman. :|
-The story erases itself. Thank GOD.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

I really wish this sentiment would die.

The bugs and glitches were only one slice of the turd sandwich that is this game.

Juicy Bob

Oh for sure - the plot was utter shit. But I can quite easily ignore the plot because I don't play Sonic games for the narrative, I play Sonic games because I loved the classic gameplay of the Mega Drive games back in the day and I really enjoyed Sonic Adventure and Sonic Colours. Sonic 2006 is a game made in the same mould as those, fundamentally, and I think I would enjoy playing through the levels in Sonic's story if they fixed the broken mechanics of the 'rush' sections and took care of all the ridiculous bugs and glitches.

I really wish this sentiment would die.

The bugs and glitches were only one slice of the turd sandwich that is this game.
I'm not suggesting that fixed Sonic 2006 would be a 8 or 9/10 game because it wouldn't. But I just want to experience it without bugs and glitches for my own amusement. I reckon it would be fun for what it is - it doesn't have to be perfect.

Christopher

Fix up the glitches / loading times and collision problems and I'll enjoy playing it - it was Sonic Adventure 3 however the loading really makes me not want to play it at all. I also think the game would have been more enjoyable with a more cartoon approach to it ala Sonic Adventure 2 - it's so seroius sometimes...

I love sonic adventure design .. i wish they could have stayed in this form longuer BUT sonic adventure 2 missed what made adventure 1 great . And sonic 06 while borrowing the structure has just too many bugs and story design decisions to make sense or to be enjoyable.
- "It's a request from the president." -Shadow the Hedgehog
a prime example of awefull ( idiotic? ) story
-Now I just destroyed all the search lights with homing attack. Nothing is happening. Yami Yugi keeps telling me I have to use missiles, so I'm guessing I have to use these comically bad looking vehicles to shoot missiles?
Ok that made me laugh
Not too bad, so far.

NOW LOADING

1 second clip of boss dying

NOW LOADING

5 second rank screen

NOW LOADING

oh loading screens, how I've missed you.
You cannot forget , everyone who have tried this game have that scar in their heart , the NOW LOADING SCREEN

Never forget

qq more

Glitches/Load Times/collisions fixes would be not enough for me to enjoy the game. Aside from the plot (including anything to do with Elise), I also want the removal of health bars and shorten the length of extremely long levels. Seriously, a Sonic level should not be 10 minutes long. And I do also believe that the majority of the levels themselves were also really dull themselves, but that could be just due to the ridiculous length.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So I was watching Sega1991's well put together Sonic 06 glitches video (again, it's entertaining) and the current recent comment caught my eye:

OH MY GOD! This game is not that bad! It is one of the best and most fun sonic games i think. There are lots of worst games out there trust me. IF YOU SUCK AT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG THEN DONT PLAY OR JUDGE THE GAME!
RockinRobert19 3 days ago

Anth0ny, why you gotta leave comments like that?

Edit-
@MegaNoobTron look dude its my fucking opinion back off i like the game it had a fantastic story hell no sonic qame really ever has a story, its always find the chaos emeralds and beat the bad guy, this one did so it kicked ass and the game wasnt that glitchy for me i must have picked up a a good copy or something i almost never run into glitches also the controls were just fine stop bitching sonics fan base is full of a bunch of whiners such as yourself >_>
TheMightyOzaru 1 hour ago

Or maybe this is Anth0ny.

I was much more annoyed at the plot in SA2 and Heroes. 06 seemed to blow it's whole budget on the CG and production values and music, so it's at least so flashy and overproduced it's entertaining.

And Anth0ny, I understand where you're coming from. I prefer Adventure style vs Boost style, so I could at least see the potential 06 had. At the core, there was some sound fun exploratory platforming and gameplay found here, but like I've stated, we got a beta version of Adventure 3. Sometimes I wonder if this has killed any chance of a future Adventure style game, but we'll have to wait and see. I still think it can be done right, and believe it's a closer realization of Sonic in 3D than the "GOTTA GO FAST oh heres some 2d parts FAST FAST FASSST" incarnation we have now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hope the Adventure style is dead. Completely unnecessary to have to play as different characters and spend 20 minutes on a level in a Sonic level.

Colors/Rush/Generations is best.

I hope the Adventure style is dead. Completely unnecessary to have to play as different characters and spend 20 minutes on a level in a Sonic level.

Colors/Rush/Generations is best.

And this is where the misunderstanding happens. I don't mean I want to play as big the cat for 90 hours while I'm looking for Sun medals in a barren confusing town hub. When I say SA style, I want it concentrated into SA1 Sonic, Tails and Knuckles at the most. I don't want boost. I want to explore in 3D. What's so bad about that?

SA1 was so close. Just needed tighter controls/homing attack, some collisioning work. Generations and Colors are infinity more automated than Sonic SA1 stages could ever dream of being. I want more control over what I'm playing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That's why they're fun to play.

Everyone and their mom did the "exploring 3D platformer" thing in the late 90s/early 2000s. But as far as I can tell nobody else is offering anything comparable to current Sonic gameplay. Racing games are the closest analogue and they're very far removed, to say nothing of other platformers.

To say nothing of the takes-itself-too-seriously plots of Adventure 1, 2, and 2006. (And by that I mean, what is reflected by the grimdark final bosses.) Even Unleashed was guilty of this (although it scaled it back), but thankfully Colors put things on the right track again.

I was much more annoyed at the plot in SA2 and Heroes. 06 seemed to blow it's whole budget on the CG and production values and music, so it's at least so flashy and overproduced it's entertaining.

And Anth0ny, I understand where you're coming from. I prefer Adventure style vs Boost style, so I could at least see the potential 06 had. At the core, there was some sound fun exploratory platforming and gameplay found here, but like I've stated, we got a beta version of Adventure 3. Sometimes I wonder if this has killed any chance of a future Adventure style game, but we'll have to wait and see. I still think it can be done right, and believe it's a closer realization of Sonic in 3D than the "GOTTA GO FAST oh heres some 2d parts FAST FAST FASSST" incarnation we have now.

Yep ..i'm sure that without the bugs it could have been something much more tolerable.
Removes the bugs and correct the balance in difficulty and this is a whole new game.
getting stuck 10mins as knucles on a wall is something that they should have know..

Christopher

I think the mach speed parts def need the current hedhgehog engine applied to them - those were awful but I actually liked Silver's Gameplay :\

-PXG-

- ITZ NO YOOS

- Sonic dies!
- Elise cries

- Robotnik uses the scouter to see the Chaos Emeralds' power levels to find them

I got as far as the Volcano level when I played this filth heap of a game.

Jesus Christ....that story sounds like a fanfiction. How on Earth could professionals make something so bad?

Anth0ny

Castle Level-

-what a pain in the ass. I actually attempted this stage a few days ago, but after failing at the part where ruins collapse on you while you're controlling a hovercraft, then boot you back to delfino plaza. I was not ready to wait through all those loading screens again.

In case you don't know, this stage is separated into, like, 7 sections. It's ridiculous.

I finally managed to finish it... not fun. The vehicles are dumb and Rouge's controls are fucking terrible (again, they were FINE in Sonic Adventure 2, what the hell happened?).

-cutscene time.

OH MAN, IT'S A SONIC FAN SPRITE RECOLOR. Now this is really starting to morph into the 13 year old Sonic fanboy's dream. "What if...Shadow's...SHADOW... was an even DARKER hedhehog than Shadow!? AND HE WAS VOICED BY YAMI YUGI!! BEST GAME EVERRHH!!1!!"

god damn please tell me i don't see this asshole much. It's like Poochie^3.

Top Bottom