• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Young Justice (DC, Cartoon Network, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

QH0zHXT.gif

I'm just going to have it running in the background at all times.

I can't believe people didn't like Season 2.

A little more than halfway through S2, and I'm just loving it so damn much. I get that people were put off by the timeskip, and Lagoon Boy is an obnoxious SOB, but after the point
the Reach
enters the picture it's just so freaking good.

Wow, really surprised to hear all of the Season 2 bashing here. I liked Season 2 a ton, maybe even more than the first season. But maybe I'm biased because it was one of the last times anyone fucking remembered that Tim Drake exists.

Dick in Season 1 is a carbon-copy of Tim's characterization anyway, anda lot of the questionable shit he does in Season 2 is a total Tim Drake move, as well.
Tim and Barbara honestly felt pointless. Dick is most certainly Dick, especially as Nightwing. Though I do agree his tech expertise felt way more Tim than anything.

Cafeman

I am almost done with a Netflix binge of the entire show. Never watched it when it was new. I was surprised to enjoy it right from the start! I love how we get to see more obscure characters. I like how the JL team shows up but aren't the focus.

I particularly loved seeing Black Manta, Amazo robot, man they even have the Hall of Justice from Super Friends!! And blue beetle's Native American friend, who is obviously Apache Chief! I laughed with happiness when I caught the references ( I watched Super Friends when I was a kid).

The season 2 time skip - hated it at first, until a few eps rolled by with flashbacks explaining stuff. Oh, and Robin is now Tim Drake! Yet another surprise., all in all, YJ is much better than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom