• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Neiteio

We need a Friend Codes list in the OP so LuigiGAF can organize ScareScraper/Thrill Tower sessions!

Also: Someone put a hat on my avatar... Please?

EDIT: THANKS DARRYL!!!

luigibadasscmu2h.png

Is it okay if I grab this as an avatar?

Fantastic OT! I'm honored that my gif is in it!

Here's an avatar I made awhile ago that's up for grabs and/or can be used for your own photoshopping needs

jcqsZzQ.png

ramyeon

So ready for this, it can't come soon enough. Thankfully MH3U is coming out soon to make the wait a bit easier.

ramyeon

Miyamoto's been hinting at it a lot recently. For real.
No he hasn't. Even in his recent interview with GTTV he said directly that there were only two brothers. And then just made a joke that in the future if he needs a third brother for a gameplay mechanic he'd only make them then.

serplux

No he hasn't. Even in his recent interview with GTTV he said directly that there were only two brothers. And then just made a joke that in the future if he needs a third brother for a gameplay mechanic he'd only make them then.

Yeah, it's not like it's really going to happen, but the possibility of it has been teased.

Forkball

#yearofluigi

Wasn't interested in this game, but after the Nintendo Direct and other previews it seems to be a must have. The 3DS keeps on giving!

Great OT! :)

I've been waiting for this game for almost 12 years. Out of all the new titles being released, this has me the most excited.

It's Luigi time...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So.. is there any incentive to play multiplayer? Any unlocks, currency you earn, etc. or is it purely leaderboard attack and matchmaking and nothing more?

Drago

I have a preorder for $30, and I get a free game with it, so eh why not. Never played the first so the experience will be entirely fresh :)

Neiteio

Have two spots on my Home Menu reserved for HarmoKnight and digital WEEGEE.

Will I be able to download this sumbitch at midnight a week from tomorrow?

serplux

Yup. Nintendo's been pretty good at releasing eShop games at midnight, and since they're advertising LM2 on the eShop as a midnight release, it should definitely be on there.

DaBoss

We need a Friend Codes list in the OP so LuigiGAF can organize ScareScraper/Thrill Tower sessions!

Also: Someone put a hat on my avatar... Please?

EDIT: THANKS DARRYL!!!

I'm just waiting to see how online multiplayer works and stuff.

Yea midnight release is confirmed.

Alex

Anyone knows if Newegg ships games on release date? I pre-ordered the game there.

Usually a day before, in my experience, sometimes on day though. Either way their shipping, at least to me, is very slow using their freebie option (but so is everyones, I suppose)

Oh well, ten bucks off and no tax is worth getting it late when I have an infinitely large pile of games I'm always working through anyway.

Conflicted when it comes to physical vs. digital. May go physical with this one. I just really wish they would do an account system where purchases are tied to an account. Until then it isn't something I can risk, but I'd also like to have it on the system and ready to play whenever.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Great OT!

I cannot wait for this game, I've been waiting forever. Every time I see footage of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, it looks better and better.

Giggzy

Never had the opportunity to play the first game, but I'm extremely excited for this one. The NA promotion is what made me take the plunge on a 3ds and now I've been hooked on the system.

NEED LUIGI IN MY VEINS!

zroid

Banned
Nintendo's accursed Sunday releases shall render this game in my hands no earlier than Monday the 25th. Sad. :(

Top Bottom