• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is being developed by Next Level Games

Social

Nintendo needs to buy rareware back and have them make donkey kong country 4

There is no one left at Rare that has worked on those games I think. Would be a waste of money. Rare now is 100% different. Shitty Kinect games and bad sequels to franchises we once loved.

I have no interest in the 3DS but this is probably the game that will get me to buy one down the line. The original gave off a Disney's Haunted Mansion vibe which is a ride I've always loved.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I was just wondering what happening to good ol' SalsaShark earlier today.

PokéKong

If this has any sort of multiplayer and it doesn't feature playable E. Gadd I will be disappointed. One of the only good original characters in the recent Mario series.

Is Totaka doing the music? It's hardly Luigi's Mansion without him, and music we did hear just made me miss the original theme.

Mistle

They removed the 2 player?

Well there goes that speculation, haha. Ah well. Unlikely, but they could be trying to cover up a gameplay element that they didn't want known yet, but I doubt it.

Tom_Cody

More and more I find myself playing my 3DS only indoors with the lights turned off in order to optimize the 3D effect. This is a game that I'm sure I will never play outside of those conditions.

Top Bottom