• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
hxcvinnyvoobg.jpg

Rorschach

That is actually not a bad idea. I probably could get 15 dollars a month in donations.

Just skip out on one dynasty warriors title and you have a year sub. You don't even have to skip it. Just don't get it day 1. Wait for day 2 when it hits the dollar bin.

BigAT

Entree Choices
__ Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
__ Tofu Parmesan
__ Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Arugula over Polenta

Fucking vegan weddings...

brentech

Entree Choices
__ Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
__ Tofu Parmesan
__ Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach & Arugula over Polenta

Fucking vegan weddings...

that's such an asshole move. it's not like they don't know that everyone isn't a vegan

they can celebrate on their own

BigAT

that's such an asshole move. it's not like they don't know that everyone isn't a vegan

they can celebrate on their own

I know, right? He expects to be accommodated at other people's weddings but we go to his and it's suddenly "fuck you, eat what I like".

I don't look forward to what the dessert is going to be. He was saying the cake was the hardest to figure out, since basically any good dessert consists of some combination of milk (NOPE), eggs (NOPE), butter (NOPE), and sugar (somehow, inexplicably, a lot of sugar isn't vegan).

Wow. All of those sound horrible. The last one sounds best but polenta is fucking disgusting.

I've never had it and I had to look up what it is. Cornmeal boiled into a porridge doesn't sound appealing. Plus arugula can go fuck itself.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It was aroun $47 for this week. Idk if value drops or not
Hooooly shit I got 48.78 for it hahahaha.

I got Madden, Killzone and Knack in the buy 2 get one deal, traded in Killzone right away for around $45, played the shit out of Madden and traded it for $49 and still have Knack. Straight profit from that deal.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hooooly shit I got 48.78 for it hahahaha.

I got Madden, Killzone and Knack in the buy 2 get one deal, traded in Killzone right away for around $45, played the shit out of Madden and traded it for $49 and still have Knack. Straight profit from that deal.

NICE..

I also got paid to hate killzone and nba2k. Time to get paid to have played the shit out of madden. I bought it for 25 off some dude in BST thread.

Rorschach

Wellie: where did you trade that in? I should have done that ages ago. o_O
I watched the Rors wisp game.

You never had a chance...

Not my fault SF threw a hissy fit after he lost miderino and started to feederino.

I can't do wisp in pubs I guess. Every other game is like that, so it would take forever.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Not my fault SF threw a hissy fit after he lost miderino and started to feederino.

I can't do wisp in pubs I guess. Every other game is like that, so it would take forever.
Not sure how long it will last but target has a trade in deal for triple the value of whatever each game is worth. I guess normally it's $16.26.

eznark

Banned

Yeah didn't mean it was your fault. Just meant it was fuckederino from the junperino.

LiveWire

I'm a groomsman, he wasn't always a monster....

Wow, that hits close to home for me. An old buddy of mine used to tear into Five Guys with me after we went barcrawling. Fast forward 3 years after he meets his future wife and gets married, and he's full-on vegan. The wedding wasn't full vegan thankfully, but it was half. My suggestion is to eat beforehand (or sneak some beef jerky into the breast pocket of your suit.)

I guess the only remaining question is if they're true vegan enough to realize that most beer and wine isn't vegan. ;)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Not sure how long it will last but target has a trade in deal for triple the value of whatever each game is worth. I guess normally it's $16.26.

Guess I'll try tomorrow. Thanks!

They must have gotten tons of them because the trade in value online is now only 10.20, still not bad with triple value. Maybe it's different in store though. I'll probably head up there tomorrow.

Top Bottom