• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Shake: I haven't stopped drinking. You don't want any of this! Wait, which did you do?

The fuck is this? Stream has zero DotA in it. Or kittens.

Exactly. So now you can see why people don't want to spend 60 bucks on some shit they'll never play.

Why are you on a binge sesh???? Are you alright rors? Do you need to talk to your buddy shake?

I completed Lina and BH. I was like 1-4 with lina lulz :(

edit---

and who is that cute ukranian girl in your avy? hook me up, bruh!

brentech

Just got the code for PS4 playstion NOW beta

As a thank you for being a PlayStation™Now Private Beta participant, we would like to invite you into the PlayStation®4 Private Beta! You will have the opportunity to be among the first in the world to experience PlayStation®3 games on your PS4™!

Colasante

GG Az, sorry the EA servers just screwed you. I'll put myself on AP and you can beat me again. Your pass coverage was awesome, my receivers couldn't get any separation at all.

Rorschach

Why are you on a binge sesh???? Are you alright rors? Do you need to talk to your buddy shake?

I completed Lina and BH. I was like 1-4 with lina lulz :(

edit---

and who is that cute ukranian girl in your avy? hook me up, bruh!

I'm fiiiiiiiiiiine. I actually did stop.

Totes adorbs

AXQQWtv.jpg

Rorschach

"Like us" means not play DotA? I'll show you! I'll turn DotA on right now!

btw- boobs said he didn't like Na'Vi. He just wanted the headset because "yellow is sexy."

BigAT

Wow, how the hell did Harmonix manage to pull that Amplitude Kickstarter out of their ass? I thought that was dead in the water.

Rorschach

Wow, how the hell did Harmonix manage to pull that Amplitude Kickstarter out of their ass? I thought that was dead in the water.

Can they extend deadlines? I saw there was 36 hrs left and they were 225k behind... but I can't remember when it was that I checked.

Somnia

Az, just an FYI the interview thing is more of a "hey how you doing, welcoem to the guild, here's what were about, any questions" type of thing.

BigAT

Is posting Youtube videos of your WoW raids the guild interview equivalent of walking in and putting your dick on the table?

Top Bottom