• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

We need to get Bob into this game so we can kill him.

I watched some more videos and I think I'm in. Usually I hate MMO combat ( it's boring as fukkkkkkk ) but the telegraph system looks dope.

Still wondering if Insomniac will sue for them completely stealing the Ratchet design.

Somnia

I'll let you know what server were all running on (az, ferny and myself) once they announce em. It will be a world PVP server as an FYI.

Somnia

I watched some more videos and I think I'm in. Usually I hate MMO combat ( it's boring as fukkkkkkk ) but the telegraph system looks dope.

Still wondering if Insomniac will sue for them completely stealing the Ratchet design.

Insomniac can't do crap, Sony could though. Insomniac doesn't own any of their IPs other than Fuse and Sunset, hence them leaving Sony with Sunset.

TheCrow

Lets make our own guild and kill them. I'll channel my Dota powers to lead us to victory.

YWEWSQp.png

I don't know about the killing part.

Mrbob

Crow I'll just order other people to kill while I stand around and supervise.

If I jump into WildStar I'll do it for awhile. Especially if this the successor to WoW that is fun to play. Even with its shit combat WoW sucked me in for about 6 months initially.

Mrbob

Cool. Email code? I've been getting them lately hopefully I'll get another.

Is the CE worth it? With the 25 percent off its only like 11 bucks more.

Funnily enough even though I had no interest a couple days ago I'm now more excited to play this than Watch Dogs.

Ferny

The code on their front page I believe? That's what I used but mine was for 20%. I personally got the standard one as I didn't see anything in the other one that really was worth going for but maybe there's things in it that are worth it and I just don't know about?

Cool. Email code? I've been getting them lately hopefully I'll get another.

Is the CE worth it? With the 25 percent off its only like 11 bucks more.

Funnily enough even though I had no interest a couple days ago I'm now more excited to play this than Watch Dogs.

I got the CE. Mainly because I don't want to have to grind for a mount and also because I'm not a poor.

Somnia

Ugh have a tooth ache, Dentist is away till the 29th but he thinks it might be an exposed nerve. It's not TOO bad right now, but getting on some antibiotics and painkiller till I can see him on Thursday... root canal here I come probably.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I feel like I'm inches away from being spoiled on game of thrones from this twitch chat. Time to hide the comments like I should have done in the first place.

whoa... I am fucking impressed. those fire, spark and explosion effects. god dam
those facial animations.. wow..

eznark

Banned
My mom is very excited.

I hope he is the next Bachelor. Thatd be cool and they'd go to Waukesha! Assuming his massive family still lives there.

Rorschach

The GAF thread seems to be eating it up, but all I see is screen tearing all over the place. Is that from the capture or was that in the stream as well?

Top Bottom