• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

eznark

Banned
I think I had a zero% success rate on black holes in that game after like the 30 minute mark. If Warlock wasn't blowing them up Pudge was hooking me (or I was whiffing completely). Ugh, no more Enigma after beer 6. (Ferny, no more LC period!)

Phee you should do the hero thing, if you don't want to it just pick 10 random heroes. It's a good way to learn new dudes.

Mrbob

After watching the dev speak videos I want to create a character with every class. They all seem fun to play. I think I'm narrowing it down to Spellslinger or Stalker for my initial class.

eznark

Banned
Nice fucking try, Nintendo. 59 frames per second? Go fuck yourselves.

Thank you Digital Foundry. Heroes saved me from a giant purchasing mistake.

DOTA_zpsbbde4592.png

Totally doable

eznark

Banned
Just watched a Dev video on player housing. Holy balls that looks awesome. Personal resource nodes, instant warps, woo hoo

Somnia

Jesus Christ that Mario Kart Frames thread, GAF has seriously lost it's fucking mind this generation. Can't people just play games to have fun anymore?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only read the actual digital foundry analysis. Are people actually freaking out about it?

Rorschach

I think we will at least attempt it...

you in?!!?
I'll give it a whirl. Sleepless, though. I'll stop by the grocery store on the way home to stock up on dranks and snacks! You should probably start at the time you would normally go to bed on Monday. That way, when you stop, it'll be bed time if you make it all the way.

Smokey

This is for two years?

Yes. $47 on new games. Applies to CEs and for games that are on sale too.

yeah i'll probably get it this time. how do you get extra $10/$20 coupons though? i saw someone in the thread saying they got wolfenstein for $31 with this

They were probably adding in the final total for the game including the certificates. I don't think you get them right away, but they are normally emailed to you and attached to your account.

Yes. $47 on new games. Applies to CEs and for games that are on sale too.

They were probably adding in the final total for the game including the certificates. I don't think you get them right away, but they are normally emailed to you and attached to your account.

but how do you get these bonus certificates? pre-ordering?

Ferny

Yeah. So Wolfenstein had the $20 certificate for pre ordering. Watch Dogs had a $10 cert for pre ordering. That's all you had to do and I believe it will get sent to your account in a few weeks or so. Sucks that it's not instant but it's better than nothing.

They do that mostly for returns. Since people would technically be able to return the game, get the points to buy something else, and then basically get free stuff for it.

Somnia

Speaking of Wolfenstein, game is great. I ended up paying full price for it as I don't have that gamers club thing, but it has been worth the money for sure. That and Transistor have made the wait for WildStar better!

Now to see if Watch Dogs lives up to any kind of hype...

Ferny

Speaking of Wolfenstein, game is great. I ended up paying full price for it as I don't have that gamers club thing, but it has been worth the money for sure. That and Transistor have made the wait for WildStar better!

Now to see if Watch Dogs lives up to any kind of hype...

The hacking stuff looks neat, if anything it'll be a good distraction till next weekend.

LiveWire

but how do you get these bonus certificates? pre-ordering?

Yea I just got Wolfenstein last week. $59.99 -20% Gamers Club discount = $47.99. Since I pre-ordered it, 1000 reward zone points have been added to my online account (which equals a $20 BB gift certificate. So effectively it was $27.99. And I still get double points for the $47.99 I just spent, which equals nearly 100 points, almost halfway to another $5 gift certificate. With this game and the Diablo ROS CE, this gamer's club unlocked has already paid for itself. Absolutely amazing deal.

Smokey

Yea I just got Wolfenstein last week. $59.99 -20% Gamers Club discount = $47.99. Since I pre-ordered it, 1000 reward zone points have been added to my online account (which equals a $20 BB gift certificate. So effectively it was $27.99. And I still get double points for the $47.99 I just spent, which equals nearly 100 points, almost halfway to another $5 gift certificate. With this game and the Diablo ROS CE, this gamer's club unlocked has already paid for itself. Absolutely amazing deal.

Don't forget the $5 credit as well due to the manufacturing issue with the Panzerhund figurine. They were pretty much trying to give Wolf away.

You already got your 1000 points? It must go by date of pre-order instead of release date of the title? I pre-ordered on 5/16 and my points are still pending until 5/31. I'm assuming the 1000 points will get added once pending status is lifted. Hopefully.

Mrbob

I was hyped for Watch Dogs at one point. Now I don't know if I care anymore. Too much other gaming hotness out right now.

Probably going to do that best buy thing though. Only have to buy 5 games at launch to make your money back.

Top Bottom