• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT i was playing dota last night when you messaged me. I finished my re signings.

CB3

Apparently Sonic Generations was an aberration. Sega threw sonic back in the dumpster :(

CB3

The most aggregious thing is they make a game called sonic boom and they don't even use the song called Sonic Boom. They use fucking SKRILLEX

Unreal

Mrbob

Henry Melton trying to play hard ball with me. Said he wasn't interested in my contract offer when I went above what he wanted. EAD franchise tag used!

BigAT

Apparently Sonic Generations was an aberration. Sega threw sonic back in the dumpster :(

But he's got a new scarf!

tumblr_makbiqY2Sa1rpmaodo1_500.jpg

so is there any chance we just start this free agent shit tonight

or could we just skip the draft and auto-draft everybody's team

DCX

DCX
Ray Lewis is back. This Falcon team is jacked :( just like real life. Online and dline are horrible. No one bid on my guys many thanks in advance.

DCX

thank GOD you can see the free agents full stats now when you click on them. i remember that being so annoying last year where it would just give you their OVR.

there are a couple elite players there. some decent pick ups to be had here and there but i don't have very much cap space to get anyone of significance. justin smith retiring hurts me.... wonder what the draft looks like and if anyone halfway decent will be there at 32 or if i should just let 70 rated Tank take his spot and try to build him up throughout the season

Today isnt february 7th........

Wow. You cease to amaze me FMT

Turns out to be no biggie, nvm. I didnt realize I have to use my money for salary tho. Im fucked.
Edit: I guess u dont. Dunno why I couldnt bid on spikes. W/e

Today isnt february 7th........

Wow. You cease to amaze me FMT

Turns out to be no biggie, nvm. I didnt realize I have to use my money for salary tho. Im fucked.
Edit: I guess u dont. Dunno why I couldnt bid on spikes. W/e

wouldn't have mattered for you, rors, rinse. the CPU did your signings the second i advanced past season 1 because the broncos, bills, panthers were either a) on auto pilot or b) a CPU team.

such is the way CCM is setup bro's!

Top Bottom