• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 360 HD Trailers

SonnyBoy

These videos have restored my faith a bit. I wonder just how recent these vids are in contrast to the actual game.

* Why are there only 2 Bears on the field in the 1st video when Kevin Jones is dancing in the endzone?

Hot damn........Wow, this truely is a rollercoaster. I feel like just on a media blackout from now on and waiting for madden to arrive at my doorstep so that I can just enjoy it.

DMczaf

nathkenn said:
Titans, Texans, 49ers, Cowboys, Vikings and some other stuff but not enough to mention really.

You REALLY nailed Texas Stadium

29321204135.jpg

Who ever did Ray Jay deserves props too, fantastic!

newsguy

I know that from a camera and video standpoint, places like Texas are a PITA to work on. I can't imagine the work that went into hitting the sweet spot for that type of lighting. Very nice dude.

eso76

WTF, wasn't this game said to look like crap like 2 months ago ?
Good to see X360 stuff coming together at last, this is truly impressive stuff, definately close to the target renders as far as character models go and actually much better when it comes to stadiums.
Not that i have any interest in football games, but damn this console is powerful

Edit: actually, after watching both videos, one of the trailers is much much better than the other, i'm guessing it's the eagles trailer you're talking about

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Definitely much better looking. I still think the players look too big, but the animations are coming along just fine, and the stadiums are great, GG on Ford Field in the Eagles Trailer.

123rl

I'm not pimping anything. I'm just asking so I don't have to use Gamespot if I can get them elsewhere :lol

TheDuce22

Banned
It looks amazing. My one complaint is that the models still look jacked up. Thats a trademark of the Madden franchise I think.

Top Bottom