• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3DS announced!

NateDrake

jjcqUH4piItND.png

europe only special edition, just announced

That box art is beautiful.

I started the stream while driving so my eyes weren't on the screen at the beginning. I started screaming once I realized what I was listening to.

Like I said in the other thread:

As THE guy who started Operation Moonfall (seriously, I'll find the chat logs), this brings a tear to my eye.

To think that a ridiculous offhand comment I made on Skype a few years ago could have actually snowballed into a game being made will forever astound me.

I wonder how they'll approach the save system on a portable machine, considering the save system is designed to play through these long dungeons in one go due to the temporary save mechanic. But that doesn't work well with a portable machine.

Leflus

Yessss! It will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me. I haven't played through it since I completed it on the N64.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
jjcqUH4piItND.png

europe only special edition, just announced

WHY NOA WHY??? ;_; SO HAPPY BUT SO SAD AT THE SAME TIME ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cool I never played this one, well I ddi a little bit but for whatever reason it didnt grab me at the time

Man, Europe does get the nice stuff. Still excited to try Grezzo's newest remake. They might have the skills and experience for an original series game after this, lol.

Jb

Ths is so great, it's a game I feel so many have missed because it was so late in the N64 life cycle.
That CE is so mine :D

Top Bottom