• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3DS announced!

Korten

Banned
Fucking dope. I was thinking of getting OoT 3DS but I think I will hold off for this.

Imo. Majora's Mask > OoT.

Cess007

Majora's Mask 3DS? HOLY SHI..

tumblr_ll5kzewVuH1qcb55g.gif~c200

Einbroch

Banned
Some reactions in this thread are strange. OoT 3DS was great, and I'm sure this will be too, but mind-blowing omgomgogmg posts?

Still, glad people that never played the original are going to be able to play it. It's a great game and I'm definitely gonna rent it.

Percy

Banned
Worst 3D Zelda, but I'll still buy day one for reasons even I don't understand.

I take it this will work on regular 3DS consoles and not the new ones only?

Eusis

Hope NA leaves the cover alone this time. It's gradually changed from a charming tradition to just lamely messing up a cover that's otherwise the same across regions, though I guess odds are better given the original cover was one of the few non-Gold NA covers so it'd be going with tradition too to leave it as is and be heavily black/purple.

Abdiel

Playing with the original diegetic clock should be fine, but I wouldn't mind options to pause the clock in dungeons.

I don't understand this at all... play the song of time backwards, and you have more than enough time to do any of the dungeons, no problem.

Fuck the water boss though. He's a douche.

Rich!

oh my god, I'm still in disbelief

I've been waiting for this since OOT3D was announced and spamming Nintendo Direct and E3 threads about it ever since...hope never died for me

as soon as the direct opened with the shot of the mayor's room, I knew instantly what it was.

and I get an amazing collector's edition when its out next year, and I'll be playing it on the New 3DS I get next month too!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Honestly, I just like the badge. Posters and a steelbook aren't really things I need.

Will be nice to replay this. Only copy I have is the borked GCN version.

NZNova

Some reactions in this thread are strange. OoT 3DS was great, and I'm sure this will be too, but mind-blowing omgomgogmg posts?

Still, glad people that never played the original are going to be able to play it. It's a great game and I'm definitely gonna rent it.

MM is one of those games that is placed upon a pedestal. Of course people are excited.

I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the CE is EU only though, and being an inferior American probably means we're going to get a shit box art too instead of that one :(

I don't understand this at all... play the song of time backwards, and you have more than enough time to do any of the dungeons, no problem.
Oh, I agree. More than enough time, but I like to see options in remakes. So long as they don't require development resources best used for other things.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Worst trailer I think I've ever seen, the game really looks horrible and dated....

But I dont care, I'll still buy it day 1, so much nostalgia

Top Bottom