• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man charged with OWI, admits to fistfight over TV show 'How I Met Your Mother'

Bullet Club

Man charged with OWI, admits to fistfight over TV show 'How I Met Your Mother'

E7Ks64c.jpg

JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was charged with fourth-offense OWI after Rock County deputies responded to reports of two men flagging down cars in Harmony Township.

Deputies were sent to the area of East Rotamer Road and North Henke Road around 12:45 a.m. Monday.

They arrived to find two men, both injured, and an SUV parked in one of the lanes of East Rotamer Road, according to a criminal complaint. Deputies said one of the men had a swollen eye and was bleeding.

The pair admitted to getting into a fight over the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" but could not remember what prompted the fight, since they both love the show, the complaint said.

They told deputies they had been drinking Sunday at the Packers game in Green Bay before heading to a bar in Janesville, the complaint said.

Deputies arrested Alan A. Huschka, 33, on suspicion of fourth-offense OWI and two counts of bail jumping in violation of the terms of bonds in Rock and Walworth counties that required him not to drink.

Deputies said blood found on the driver's seat of the SUV matched the blood coming from Huschka's injuries.

Huschka was previously convicted of OWI in Rock County in 2003, 2004 and 2008.

The above mug shot is the one provided Tuesday afternoon by the Rock County Sheriff's Office.

Mista

Banned
This is why you shouldn’t drink because you only make yourself look like a clown. I’d fight anyone that talk shit about Berserk though😒

Kagey K

Banned
They were probably fighting over the abysmal mess that was the last season. They couldn’t agree on who hated it the most.
Truth. The last season ruined the entire series for me. It retroactively ruined all of the other episodes due to how bad they fucked up that ending. Now I just try to pretend the show never existed despite enjoying it while it was airing.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
So a gay guy fought with his partner over a tv show?

Top Bottom