• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man dies doing Gangnam Style at office party

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitch9

Banned
The dude probably thought Gangnam Style was stupid as hell but had to do it as a show of company loyalty or team camaraderie.

Nobody loves Gangnam Style. People just pretend to like it because they don't want to be left out.

images

I hope I don't die engaging in the latest internet fad. Think of all the people who died doing the macarena. What a horrible way to go. I hope I do die saving a busload of sunday school children from a fire or saving the President from alien invaders.

Consul

Hey look someone lost a loved one lets compete over who can make the funniest funny fun pun. I'm perplexed as to why 'Oppan Coffin Style' is being quoted and held in such high regard, shit is not even funny. Some of you guys have the most dry and petty humor imaginable. For the record, this guy was a close family friend and one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom