• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man dies doing Gangnam Style at office party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look someone lost a loved one lets compete over who can make the funniest funny fun pun. I'm perplexed as to why 'Oppan Coffin Style' is being quoted and held in such high regard, shit is not even funny. Some of you guys have the most dry and petty humor imaginable. For the record, this guy was a close family friend and one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

That sucks, sorry man. I do wonder sometimes if people who knew the person ever stumble across jokes like these.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
His funeral will be Oppan Coffin Style

Holy shit.

35cipgi.gif

Oh, I meant to tell you.

GAF, if I die (working on that not dying thing), feel free to laugh and make puns, and know that I would be laughing with you if I can hear/see from the beyond.

No, really though.

Talon

I don't get the "oppan," considering there's not even a whisper of an "N" on that word - in Korean or anglicized.

I don't get the "oppan," considering there's not even a whisper of an "N" on that word - in Korean or anglicized.

No fun allowed indeed.

You do realize that a pun is not necessarily a homonym, right?

I hereby sentence you to having to listen to at least three Andy Zatzman pun runs. (OK, just one. Three is cruel and unusual punishment.)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I see all the popular sensational GIF responses have made the rounds. Well, at least the guy was rockin' when he went.

pulga

Banned
EviLore should ban you all for making this thread COMPLETELY about the pun. It was good, no need for the circle jerk.

Ryck

Was having a shitty day and this thread made me feel better.

Sucks that guy died, I'm a shitty person for laughing so much.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
The best part about this thread is I just got the deal with Jim E. Rossler's username as well, that's like a two-fer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom