• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman

Quite enjoyable little manga. Wanted to read it before I watched Resurrection of F. The tie-in was pretty well done.

Crocodile

So what is Murata up to nowadays? Why doesn't he just do like proper monthly chapters of the OPM redraw (40ish pages once a month) rather than like 8-15 pages every 2-3 weeks?

Lain

So what is Murata up to nowadays? Why doesn't he just do like proper monthly chapters of the OPM redraw (40ish pages once a month) rather than like 8-15 pages every 2-3 weeks?

Murata sounds like a person that loves doing what he does and has fun doing it. Maybe he doesn't want to have a really strict schedule if he can help it.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Probably busy making pinup, color pages, or bonus chapter for tankoubon. Not to mention his schedule seem to be more relaxed than in jump. I temember he once got involved in making key animation for majin bones, so he probably did that too for OPM? (Just speculation)

Revo

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 191

don't blame yourself cotton candy, she's just jelly she can't do girly stuff with tomo

Pokemon Adventures Black & White Vol.09

uj0JFtF.jpg

well that was the end of the Black & White arc

definitely a different ending that previous arcs, leaves a lot of stuff unresolved that I assume will get taken care of in B2W2 but just feels weird

Black does develop well as a character and it finally does seem we see where his relationship is with White now after how they been separated for so long in the story

I guess N isn't a complete jerk anymore

I also did not know Viz is actually now one volume behind the Japanese releases in this, huh

Mob Psycho 100 90.3

ONE better not dare to do this to reigen

Mob Psycho

Mob's slow burning anger feels a bit forced in this one...The one person who only power can over come and he does his usualy slow build up...I know this is his innocent insight and he can't control it, but straight to ???% and the guy would have had something to think about.

Revo

Mob Psycho

Mob's slow burning anger feels a bit forced in this one...The one person who only power can over come and he does his usualy slow build up...I know this is his innocent insight and he can't control it, but straight to ???% and the guy would have had something to think about.

slower buildup than usual because he's been growing as a person
imo if he just went full 100 immediately him trying to talk would have no weight

Blade Note 11

sword so mysterious

bobohoro

Nisekoi 192

This makes zero sense.

Prison School 195

Shingo/Kyoshi might be pathetic, but hey, at least they are honest. To a fault.
Chiyo is a panty pervert.

Diodiablo

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 141
Of course Soma challenge Eizan/Aizen to shokugeki...
The only problem is how he's going to turn this around. Using smell to make the judge eat them? ex-Elite ten member to be the judge? Finding out that the reason that Eizan obsession with money is to help his debt ridden family, then invite his family to be the judge? Soma whipping out gun and start shooting the judge before they even start judging? Snuffing Eizan the day before Shokugeki to make Soma win by default? Bribe Eizan with sex to reconsider Polar Star Dorm? Soma losing the Shokugeki, then it was revealed that the one that got expelled is actually phantom Soma? Pa...ra...site...ham...bur...ger... The possibility is endless!

Simplest thing to do would be to film the judging with a smartphone and upload the video of how is possible to corrupt judges to win a Shokugeki. In less than 24 hours the academy loses all funds and declare bankruptcy. All of the "lesser" culinary academies around the world would jump at the opportunity to smear mud on Tōtsuki. Just think about how many billions have been burned by VW after the test cheating came out. This would call the resigning of Aizen and all of those on the E10 which voted him in power.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Simplest thing to do would be to film the judging with a smartphone and upload the video of how is possible to corrupt judges to win a Shokugeki. In less than 24 hours the academy loses all funds and declare bankruptcy. All of the "lesser" culinary academies around the world would jump at the opportunity to smear mud on Tōtsuki. Just think about how many billions have been burned by VW after the test cheating came out. This would call the resigning of Aizen and all of those on the E10 which voted him in power.

That is indeed a good one. Considering Tootsuki prestige, making the Shokugeki public will ensure Eizan to play fair.

Vinland Saga latest

That repeating crossbow.
This girl basically could change the tide of war by introducing it to public

slower buildup than usual because he's been growing as a person
imo if he just went full 100 immediately him trying to talk would have no weight

Blade Note 11

sword so mysterious

Him going ???% (Again, I am not sure if he can control this), would demonstrate to the guy that power and isolation can only get you so far. The guy is a dumbass anyway, his power as an augment would be amazing to have, but to build up a small force to take on 'humanity'? He should have gone Human+ rather than versus humanity. That is what I suppose Shigeo is going to show him.

dani_dc

Prison School 195

Now Kiyoshi too understands the plight that women suffer from certain indecent people.

Truly a series that challenges society.

Umibozu

Ana satsujin 92
this has entered soap opera level of of reaching/garbage

Koi wa Amaagari no You ni 4
wooo I needed this
This chapter had some nice moments. The manager worrying about sexual harassment while trying to help her was funny. Hopefully the next chapter continues with them at the hospital.

BokuHero 65

Hopefully Bakugou will get some character development. All Might should have given him more of a humbling.

Kingdom 451

Cutting off the arm to punish a guy who's main strength is his physical strength is stupid. Bandits are dumb.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
BokuHero 65

Hopefully Bakugou will get some character development. All Might should have given him more of a humbling.

Kingdom 451

Cutting off the arm to punish a guy who's main strength is his physical strength is stupid. Bandits are dumb.
I feel like it was a Kanki-style troll. He probably did give the order to his guy, but if Shin let his arm get cut off, then he would truly be a chump. Sort of like a test after majorly fucking up.

upandaway

My Hero Academia

So did All Might stop on purpose there or not? Kinda hard to tell. Good stuff in any case.

Pretty sure we saw New Hampshire Smash before but yeah I love All Might's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom