• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
You just read too much over-lewd stuff!

Or maybe you don't read enough of it!

Every once in a while I see a random page from Akagi and I wonder what the fuck is even going on.

The whole hell nonsense aside, we're actually getting to the very last match. Still, that pictures sums it up perfectly:

ucCC1oK.png

There have been less announcements in Italy at this year's Lucca, though it could be argued that it's for the best, because there are too many manga coming out already and many past license acquisitions still haven't been released from the new entries in the market.

Star Comics

JPOP/GP

Bloody Mary; I get the feeling DTL mentioned this title in the past. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=105476
Torikago Syndrome; These Shounen-Ai have some pretty covers https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79436

I love BLoody Mary, viz is bringing it next month here. Its one of those shoujos with the BL agenda. I cant wait as its fantastic. I hope it gets an anime eventually.

Torikago Syndrome was also fantastic one of that years best shoujo with all male cast. Wish it was licensed here :(

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Yandere Kanojo 68.5
Meet the parents, yandere kanojo style.
Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Samurai Sensei 1

A samurai somehow got transported into the future and now being assigned as a lecturer in cram school. Ridiculous premise, but i like the character humbleness and how his view clash with modern culture. This could be great.

Mononoke Sharing 2-3

That was cute. And lol, her reasoning to stay with Youkai

Aizo

Banned
Aku no Hana - Vol. 1-2
Japanese obviously isn't my native language, so there's surely a loss in terms of nuance in everything I read, but I'm really enjoying this so far. Funny that I haven't read this, even though I've read Boku wa Mari no Naka since chapter one. I'm sure there's similarly horrible things that happen in this one, but I think I'm pretty prepared. I love these kind of dark coming of age stories.

Umibozu

Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan 10
Another lady falling for him, this time for his muscles. Nice evening view as well.

Saseyo Eroika 5
He's becoming quite the pervert. I feel there will be some misunderstandings when they make the hospital visit.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Trick or Kiss 0

Holy shit, what a fucking stalker.

Was this supposed to be romantic? The girl even thought he was creepy as fuck. I don't understand.

#shoujologic

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Spirit Circle 39-40 The wait was worth it. Fortuna's end was truly the best ending to the best story. The reason I love Satoshi Mizukami so god damn much, the reason why I think he is flatout my favorite writer ever, is because he writes such damn interesting characters. Fortuna is no different. Fortuna is probably my favorite villain in such a long time. Also, damn, that Lafiele image. Time to see where this end game is going.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Isn't Azami's new "ideal school" just a completely bog-standard school? I don't think high-school level culinary institutes typically expect you to come up with your own recipes to begin with.

BLack Clover 36

Leo made the friendship offer and Dorksta took him up on it, perfect rivals. Yuno has competition for top spot in Dorksta heart. Also laughed when the bird came flying.

The huge tablet is compelling, glad he was able to get 36 chapters to introduce the manga and show us what the huge long arc will be. Hopefully it stays strong through hundreds of chapters.

I think in Soma it's important to note Eizan tries to talk Soma out of it. Seems like a weird thing to do if it really would be predetermined. He has nothing to lose from Soma challenging him to a fixed match, and he dislikes Soma anyways. Although he seemed to have help from the administration, maybe it was something he only got permission to do once or something?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Kekkonshite mo Koishiteru 1-2
A story about married couple with their 3 children. Cute story.
Supposedly the author made this based on his own life, so yeah, i hope this one won't end with sad ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom