• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jigoku Koi Sutefu 02

JOmpDHu.png

Moe kids in hell.

jman2050

Just try all the keys in the lock and be done with it. Though I guess there you'll have multiple keys working.

Locket is still broken, can't do anything. It's understandable you'd forget since they haven't mentioned that fact in like 50 chapters.

I've seen speculation elsewhere that Yui's key is broken and the broken piece is what's stuck in the locket lolololololololol

bigkrev

We all know we are never going to find out what's inside, right?
Like in the final chapter, he's going to drop it into the water like that scene in Titanic after choosing Chitoge

Quasar

Locket is still broken, can't do anything. It's understandable you'd forget since they haven't mentioned that fact in like 50 chapters.

Yeah I had. Funny how thats forgotten while they keep going on with the keys. Also...that repairer needs to be fired if its still unfixed after all this time.

scy

Oh god, how much deeper can we go.

I've seen speculation elsewhere that Yui's key is broken and the broken piece is what's stuck in the locket lolololololololol

I ... would actually like that being the case.

upandaway

I just don't see how all these girls would have a key if it was just simply the wrong one and they're unrelated to the real promise. There has to be something to that, like aliens, or key gattai, or something.

jman2050

I'll take a photo of Raku's promised love, a tiny little photo. And then I'll put that photo inside a locket, then put that locket inside another locket, and then I'll give that locket to Raku. And when Raku arrives ten years later, I'll smash it with a hammer!

It's brilliant, brilliant I tell you!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yotteke! Otoko Mura 4 (end)
lol that dad. Anyway, this was good. If you want a short romcom, I recommend this

edit: dat emperor's new groove reference^

jman2050

Romcoms need to go long to facilitate all the sports-team esque waifu wars and to make the final choice (or lack thereof) a more cathartic experience for everyone.

Short romcoms are like if baseball had 20-game seasons.

I'll take a photo of Raku's promised love, a tiny little photo. And then I'll put that photo inside a locket, then put that locket inside another locket, and then I'll give that locket to Raku. And when Raku arrives ten years later, I'll smash it with a hammer!

completely brilliant

Jintor

tumblr_m90zlh3P8M1r4x6r1o1_400.gif

scy

I just don't see how all these girls would have a key if it was just simply the wrong one and they're unrelated to the real promise. There has to be something to that, like aliens, or key gattai, or something.

It's more weird to me that four girls and one guy all liked the same picture book enough to get a replica lock and a set of keys to match it.

upandaway

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 74-80

You let him touch and see your (Possibly J cup sized) breast for like 5 straight chapters.

No straight man wouldn't have perverted thoughts after experiencing that.
Her confusion is almost normal compared to a fujoshi that apparently never masturbated before

In Japan, being a virgin means you're either a complete pervert that masturbates all the time or some pure being that hasn't even thought about it/tried it before. At least that's what I've learned from reading manga.

upandaway

In Japan, being a virgin means you're either a complete pervert that masturbates all the time or some pure being that hasn't even thought about it/tried it before. At least that's what I've learned from reading manga.
And also that 95% of society that don't have kids are virgins!

Combine these two things, and you get something special.

kasane

of course virgins are pure

you 3d filth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom