• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Ok guys, I need a manga ID: a man buys a house for his family, but it's behind a much larger house and so the whole family talks shit to him. He goes out to walk his dog (possibly a cat?) and then I forget the rest. That was the first chapter iirc.

wonzo

Banned
Ok guys, I need a manga ID: a man buys a house for his family, but it's behind a much larger house and so the whole family talks shit to him. He goes out to walk his dog (possibly a cat?) and then I forget the rest. That was the first chapter iirc.
Inu Yashiki

dumbyugi

I like how it also has good characters on the other teams (specifically nekoma & aobajosai and bokuto & akaashi)

How is Tsukki a least favorite? he had amazing development this past arc, especially after that brother disappointment thing :(

I like Tsukki, just not as much as the others. I agree that his arc was great but we haven't seen the full results of his development yet. This current match should show off the whole team's development from the training camp though, so maybe Tsukki will jump up in my ranks.

I cannot stand the art in Haikyuu. I kept trying to read it, but would always come back to the shitty, shitty art.

This was the whole reason it took me so long to start. The art is actually really good during the volleyball matches. I agree that the characters are kind of ugly but the "motion" scences are great.

Taiyou no Ie Extra 1

this extra chapter was pretty funny.

0LuTC5K.png

Taiyou no Ie Extra 2

never mind. this one is better. doge chapter.

upandaway

You may notice an underlying theme here.
Hahaha. That could work.

Nisekoi

Plot Twist : There are actually 4 lockets to those 4 keys.
And they're all one inside another!

Credit: Dresden

Assassination Classroom

Whoa, a student in the class that I don't remember seeing. I don't know if this is the first time he's shown or if I just forgot.

Prison School

This is, um, well, she's... still there. Can't you maybe take her to a doctor, maybe. I'unno. Forget keeping her at school, slaving her and continuing to teasing her seems a bit much. Am I being stubborn about this?

Nordicus

Prison School

This is, um, well, she's... still there. Can't you maybe take her to a doctor, maybe. I'unno. Forget keeping her at school, slaving her and continuing to teasing her seems a bit much. Am I being stubborn about this?
No, I agree, she needs professional help, and the student council needs to get seriously punished

Taiyou no Ie 32

oh god, so much development in this chapter. And that ending. Oh god :3

there are gonna be so many broken hearts in this

but I'm still grinning from ear to ear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom