• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
hide all yo problems, 'cos we solvin errythin up in herr

Himouto! Umaru-chan 13.5
c5p8VCf.png
Poor girl. Anyway, that's an innocent way to start a crush.

Shionomiya Ayane wa Machigaenai. 01

Girls have special powers. One can move stuff, one can tie shoelaces. Now they are sisters or something and now must I dunno grow their sistery bonds?

I guess the powers are interesting. I liked how the cat got saved too.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Well, this is something I was in lecture for tonight:

v5im3.gif

Can you start at any of the four points, and get back to the same point, but only travel on each line once?

Well, this is something I was in lecture for tonight:

http://www.jcu.edu/math/vignettes/v5im3.gif[IMG]

Can you start at any of the four points, and get back to the same point, but only travel on each line once?[/QUOTE]

No, since you need to travel each line once and each point has an odd number of lines, you would repeat an line since you would have to come back to one point some time.

/nerd

Welp.

Linebarrels of Iron 1:

Well, now we're talking. No Shinji-like protagonist, scary robot things, and decent art.

also holy shit that mech
its byutiful

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
When are you going to localize your crossover game in an area I can play it in Mr. Layton sir
When you give Level-5 all the money available in your area, I shall perhaps consider it

No, since you need to travel each line once and each point has an odd number of lines, you would repeat an line since you would have to come back to one point some time.

/nerd
you got it. Guessing you're familiar with the konigsberg bridges problem :p

Mine that was bought in like 2002 still works (I used it yesterday!)

Fun Fact: Prices of calculators NEVER go down. This is the same calculator I bought for about 100 dollars then, still the same price today http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00001N2QU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Total madness

Yeah, I think mine died last year or something. I remember needing it, digging it out and it was dead so oh well.

Haha, yeah, I remember buying mine for like 100 dollars in high school. Why would they ever go down, there's still a demand for it for high schools.

Kinda silly in AP Calc, they forbid the use of graphing calculators.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I tried reading Math Girls, which is translated and published here, but it was just 2obtuse4me.

scy

Himouto 13.5 - Wow, that was rough to read. I second the whole innocent way to start a crush. A shame it'll end up going absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom