• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Akuma to Candy 2
I get where the girl is coming from. If she really wants to move on, she has to stop interacting with him.

Problem is, neither of them want her to move on, sooooooo drama ensues

All this math in a manga thread reminds me of that time people used physics to calculate Madara's double meteor jutsu and if whitebeard could tank it...

...I lurked some pretty weird forums before coming to GAF.

Go to any forum with shipping and you'll always see something weird.

scy

All this math in a manga thread reminds me of that time people used physics to calculate Madara's double meteor jutsu and if whitebeard could tank it...

...I lurked some pretty weird forums before coming to GAF.

What.

Does this also involve sharingan tanks?

scy

Akuma to Candy 1-3 - Oh, right, I read that oneshot earlier. That's why this sounded familiar.

Anyway, it's pretty cute for 3 chapters but the dialogue flows weird. Maybe I was just reading through it too fast? Girl confesses to guy, guy turns her down, hijinks, fluffy ending.

kasane

tumblr's greatest scene is the way they bastardize gifs

i mean come on with this shitty filter

images

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
That's biology, Dakku. doki doki ratios are just another way to tell you that you've got shit up in your arteries

Akuma to Candy 3
fluffy ends are the best.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kingdom discussion

The Hi Shin unit needs a Archer... Heck The state of Qin needs a Archer

Nah man, Qin is already overpowered as it is right now. Other countries teaming up together even fail to bring it down due to how many overpowered generals it has, hahaha.

The same can be said to Hi Shin unit. They rely on brute force, shotgun type of attack, instead of some hiding in the bushes sniping attack anyways.

And really, now that they both have Shin AND Kyou Kai--a monstrously powerful gal that is also smart--tearing up the frontlines, I just don't think they will have too much trouble even with the lack of a sniper.

Anyways,

Hopefully Shin can do what his predecessor can't: I am getting the same vibes with him and Kyou Kai like Ou Ki and Kyou.

tumblr's greatest scene is the way they bastardize gifs

i mean come on with this shitty filter

It looks like tumblr made that look better

That's biology, Dakku. doki doki ratios are just another way to tell you that you've got shit up in your arteries

Akuma to Candy 3
fluffy ends are the best.

I actually didn't take much actual biology classes either

My 67.45 doki dokis beats your 57.68!

Oh god, that would be like power levels for shipping.

Sounds hawt. We should do waifu wars next with physics

Ibara no Kanmuri 01-02

Your average girl lives in an old house by herself that others say is haunted. She also has this guy she can only see speak to her every so often.

I liked the first chapter, where she helps another average stand suddenly start standing out in the world. It could be interesting to see her change people's lives here and there while totally not falling in love with the guy she can only see.

Kieli

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - 3

Being sensei is suffering~...

Bestest Tier:

- Glass Girl

- New Girl

Poo-poo Tier:

- Flirty Girl

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
it's not fair to judge on fan art if everything is super interesting
That's true. Plus if you've got a good artist like Tosh, then quality of fan art is negative.

Hardly surprising, good luck with that.
Eh, it's not so bad.

Sooo, I haven't seen any OT names in a while.

Is there a clear winner or are we all out of ideas?
I feel like we're all out. Not much of a consensus besides me and dakku agreeing about the chicken scratch one

LeleSocho

Banned
Crap it's 5am i should go to sleep.
Probably we won't see each other until May 5th... have a good new thread and always remember the frog which loves you.

scy

Spirit Circle 22 - Some cute stuff happened before this but this chapter makes no goddamn sense to me.

This past life is in the future?

I need a break.

scy

Being too misleading isn't good.

I wasn't that misleading!

Yup! Isn't it wonderful

I really want to know what he did to have this much hatred over so many generations. Especially since it seems some of the past incarnations didn't actually give as much of a shit as she does. Like, it seems her hatred has grown over time.

Right now I'm just really happy that those two made it out alive (and presumably together) based off of the Houtarou arc. At least someone got a happy ending this time.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Spirit Circle 22 - Some cute stuff happened before this but this chapter makes no goddamn sense to me.

This past life is in the future?

I need a break.
And then there's the theory that Fortuna's from the future too

The Gamer 34
Welp, rip bad guys. Surprised he doesn't feel a thing about potentially killing someone. And I forgot what the request for the witch girl and tribal guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom